Help for CENSUS-UK Archives

CENSUS-UK Archives

CENSUS-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CENSUS-UK Home

CENSUS-UK  1999

CENSUS-UK 1999

ESRC 2001 Census Programme: Call for Proposals

Phil Rees <[log in to unmask]>

Phil Rees <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:05:12 +0100 (BST)

To: Potential Bidders to the Programme
Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that bids are due by Tuesday 11th May
to be sent to The Registar, ESRC, Polaris House,
North Star Avenue, Swindon SN2 1UJ.

If anyone has any queries left, please email them to
me today or to-morrow morning, I will answer them by to-morrow pm.
I will be away in Perugia, Italy next week attending
the ECE-EUROSTAT Work Session on Demographic Projections.
If you are desperate for advice, I can be contacted by
fax at the conference hotel:
Park Hotel, Perugia, fax +39 075 30863, tel +39 075 34643
or via my secretary, Mrs Christine Macdonald, here at
the School of Geography, who can contact me.
Her telephone number is 0113 233 6635,
our fax number is 0113 233 3308 and her
email address is [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]
She will be acknowledging any email queries that are
sent next week and will pass them on to me
as far as possible.

Anyway, good luck with your application(s), which
the Commissioning Panel look forward to reading.

Best wishes,

Phil Rees

--

Philip Rees
School of Geography, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK