Help for CCPNMR Archives

CCPNMR Archives

CCPNMR@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCPNMR Home

CCPNMR  May 2010

CCPNMR May 2010

Re: Solved?: GLX crashes and other X window mysteries

Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]>

CcpNmr software mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 May 2010 16:33:47 +0100

TEXT/PLAIN

Thanks, I never even heard of those functions but I can see from their
documentation that they could help.  I've put them in the #else clause of
the #ifdef because they won't exist on Windows.  So this will be in the
forthcoming release (RSN).

The glXWaitX documentation says that you could use XSync so if we need
something equivalent in the Tk world then it would probably be that.  But
there is no real equivalent of a GL context in X (so, for example,
make_current_tk_handler() doesn't do anything).

Wayne