Help for CCPEM Archives

CCPEM Archives

CCPEM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CCPEM Home

CCPEM  July 2018

CCPEM July 2018

Reminder to register for the 1 Day UK-Korea Structural Biology Symposium - 16 August 2018 -

peijun zhang <[log in to unmask]>

peijun zhang <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:08:22 +0100

Dear all ,

	We are pleased to announce a 1 day structural biology symposium at Diamond covering exciting research and topics in MX, CryoEM, XFELs and MicroED on the 16th August. The symposium is a unique opportunity for UK structural biologists to learn more about structural biology research and infrastructure in South Korea as well as get a chance to hear the latest from leaders in these areas of structural Biology.

   	Places are limited and so I urge you all to register quickly to guarantee a place! We will also offer some support through a small number of travel bursaries for UK based participants to help with costs towards travel for students, post-docs and early career scientists to attend the symposium

   	Full details of the symposium and registration can be found here:
https://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Events/2018/UK-Korean-Structural-Biology-Symposium.html

    Organisers
    Dr Martin Walsh, Dr Gwyndaf Evans, Dr Allen Orville, and Prof Peijun Zhang

----------------------
Peijun Zhang
Professor
Division of Structural Biology
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
University of Oxford
Roosevelt Drive Oxford OX3 7BN, UK
http://www.ndm.ox.ac.uk/principal-investigators/researcher/peijun-zhang

Director