Combining datasets

Andrew Kehr <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Sep 2018 19:58:11 +0100

Hello All,

I have two datasets separated by relion 2.1.0 directories from different dates which I have processed separately past the point of particle picking.  I have decided I would like to combine the datasets into one of the extant directories and continue processing.  When I attempt to import files and directories from outside of the current relion directory, I get errors that the files cannot be found which indicates that the software cannot look outside of the current working directory.  If I were to move files and directories and edit .star files from one directory to another such that I could import them, would relion accept the fact there may now be a ManualPick/job003 (from one dataset) and a CtfFind/job003 (from the other).  Or must I start entirely from scratch on one dataset by importing it into the other and moving through the pipeline again?

Thank you,
Andy