Help for CARIBBEAN-STUDIES Archives

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES Archives

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES Home

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES  August 2018

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES August 2018

FW: Bristol AHRC project and 2019 Festival: Commemoration, Conflict & Conscience

Patricia Noxolo <[log in to unmask]>

Patricia Noxolo <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Aug 2018 08:11:45 +0000

Dear colleagues,

See below.

All the best,
Pat

Dr Patricia Noxolo,

Senior Lecturer in Human Geography

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,

University of Birmingham,

Edgbaston,

Birmingham

B15 2TT