Help for CARIBBEAN-STUDIES Archives

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES Archives

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES Home

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES  October 2018

CARIBBEAN-STUDIES October 2018

FW: Global South focused post: UIUC search for Assistant Professor in International Environmental Planning

Patricia Noxolo <[log in to unmask]>

Patricia Noxolo <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Oct 2018 05:42:39 +0000

Dear colleagues,

See below.

All the best,
Pat

Dr Patricia Noxolo,

Senior Lecturer in Human Geography

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,

University of Birmingham,

Edgbaston,

Birmingham

B15 2TT