Help for CARELEAVERSINHEI Archives

CARELEAVERSINHEI Archives

CARELEAVERSINHEI@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CARELEAVERSINHEI Home

CARELEAVERSINHEI  May 2018

CARELEAVERSINHEI May 2018

Employability, Careers, SkillsforLife Conference

"Rajesh S. Pathak" <[log in to unmask]>

For staff working with care leavers in F and HE <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 May 2018 12:10:26 +0100

Hello all

Apologies for cross posting. Feel free to share with colleagues & peers.

For those of you who happen to be in London during June 2018, we cordially invite you to join us in the debate on #careers #employability #leadership #skillsforlife and more. Our half-day conference takes place on Wednesday 6 June 2018 at

Europe House
32 Smith Square
London
SW1P 3EU

The FREE conference with limited places is *Tickets Only* event and lunch is provided.

We will launch our digital, online self-learning tools for career management skills (CMS) or even career change. The modules are based on the Scottish Career Management Framework (launched 2012) and focus on four key themes: Self, Strengths, Horizons, Networks. Colleagues who head departments or faculties are encouraged to attend and bring along or send Researchers working on Career Development Models, Career Education Information Advice and Guidance (CEIAG), Career Strategy and Related Concepts or simply those acting as Career Advisors, Coaches and Mentors. During the launch we also introduce our Train-the-Trainer programme for Career Managers, Educators, Coaches, Mentors and HR Managers. CMS is a must-have competence for the 21st century.

Looking forward to seeing like-minded colleagues and peers soon.