Help for BUSINESSDISCOURSENET Archives

BUSINESSDISCOURSENET Archives

BUSINESSDISCOURSENET@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BUSINESSDISCOURSENET Home

BUSINESSDISCOURSENET  October 2011

BUSINESSDISCOURSENET October 2011

e-shock 2020: How the digital Technology Revolution is Changing Business and All Our Lives

Robert Davies <[log in to unmask]>

Robert Davies <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 13:52:50 +0100

*Apologies for x-posting*

Members of the group may be interested in attending the following event which is being held at the British Library Conference Centre on Wed 19 October 2011 from 18.00.

Join Michael de Kare-Silver as he talks about how the rapidly developing technology revolution is changing the way business must operate in the 21st century and how this will change how we live our lives and, most importantly for businesses, how it will change our spending habits. Using his new book E-Shock 2020 as a blueprint he will explain how we can navigate our way through the rapidly changing environment and still emerge as winners.

During the evening there will also be the opportunity to learn how digital technology is helping the British Library support your business and management research needs. A curator from the Library will demonstrate the Management and Business Studies Portal www.mbsportal.bl.uk which brings together full text research reports, summaries and working papers direct to your desktop, wherever you are.

This event is free, but places are limited so please reserve a ticket by email [log in to unmask] with the heading ‘Eshock 2020’

We are delighted to be able to co-host this event in conjunction with Palgrave

With kind regards,
Robert

Robert Davies
Engagement Support Officer