Help for BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE Archives

BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE Archives

BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE Archives

BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE Home

BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE Home

BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE  December 2018

BSA-WORK-EMPLOYMENT-ECONOMICLIFE December 2018

Re: decolonizing the sociology of work - suggestions sought

Paul Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Paul Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2018 12:12:02 +0000

Hi Rachel,

I've just published with Jean-Pierre Durand and Maria Richea the Palgrave Handbook of the Sociology of Work in Europe since 1945 which I can send you as a personal E-copy.  In the first chapter with Carol Stephenson and Dave Wray we discuss alternative ways of reading the sociology of work in the UK which raises issues about dominant ways of seeing in the sub-discipline .  Maybe useful for you.

All the best ,

Paul