Help for BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION Archives

BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION Archives

BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION Archives

BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION Home

BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION Home

BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION  July 2012

BSA-HUMAN-REPRODUCTION July 2012

BSA Human Reproduction Study Group conference

Samantha Murphy <[log in to unmask]>

Samantha Murphy <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:11:58 +0100

To all those who attended the BSA Human Reproduction Annual Conference...

Sam Murphy and I would like to thank all those who presented, chaired, and attended the conference at Lancaster University. We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!

We particularly wish to thank Gayle Letherby, who travelled all the way from Plymouth, to give the plenary for the conference this year. She offered a fascinating overview of her research so far, as well as her thoughts on the future of the sociology of human reproduction.

Sam has already begun planning the conference next year at the Open University in Milton Keynes.  It will be held on the 21st June 2013 so please do keep the conference in mind when planning dissemination of your research findings. We will be hoping to give 30 minutes to speakers with 10 minutes for questions next year.

We hope to continue with the addition of a plenary speaker at the conference next year, and also to include an invitation for A4 'mini-posters' from those attending the conference, which will include a photo and info on current research.

In the meantime, please feel free to email any feedback on the conference to Sam and I or any new 'additions' you might wish to see brought in for the conference next year.

Kind regards,

Laura and Sam