Help for BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Archives

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP Home

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP  April 2018

BSA-GENDER-STUDY-GROUP April 2018

Special Issue: Abortion in Neoliberal Times

Gillian Love <[log in to unmask]>

Gillian Love <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:40:18 +0100

Hello all,

Our Special Issue 'Re-situating Abortion: Bio-politics, Global Health and Rights in Neo-liberal Times' is now available from the Journal of Global Public Health. It may be of interest to some members!

https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rgph20/13/6?nav=tocList

Best,,

Gillian

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.