Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  February 2005

BRITARCH February 2005

Re: Odp: Response and taking responsibility - Katy's aye

Steve-B <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:21:35 -0000

Once again rubbish Clive, your attack was totally unrelated to my post in
respect of Nigel, as to Mr Barfords treatment on the UKDN history wioll
prove that you were instrumental in this.

I will not get drawn into yet another arguement with you whos sole purpose,
as usual, is to distract from the main point.The main point being that you
Mr Hallam do not speak for all detectorists.

I apologise to the other members of this list and promise that I will not
interupt their more important duscussions any further on this matter.

Steve

al Message -----