BRITARCH April 2011

Re: wind turbines

Paul Bennett <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:50:17 +0100

I assume that those people on here whinging about wind turbines do not have
cars.  Let's hope so.  As one of the prime causal ingredients to air
pollution & industrial waste relates to the car industry, if you
*don't*drive or own a car, your objections should be taken into
consideration.
Otherwise, as part of Gaia's cancerous pollution problem, those causing such
harm to her body should be kept out of the discussions, as they are part of
the problem.  And to even begin whinging about prettiness, landscape
destruction and archaeological sites, the naivety of the whingers as they
drive along the roads that have dug up so much our land beggars belief.  You
are part of the problem!  Address yourselves in accordance with the
necessity of people's reliance on the Earth and not one's own selfishness!
Get the windfarms up - or get out of your cars and walk.  We know that
children constantly want their cake and eat it - and it seems we've the same
naivety going on again here..

Concerned - Paul

--
*The Northern Antiquarian* <http://megalithix.wordpress.com/>