Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  November 2019

BRITARCH November 2019

Re: Guide published for heritage in neighbourhood plans

Peter Wardle <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Nov 2019 23:06:57 +0000

 This is fake news. I will explain later my wife fell over she is fine put has a broken wrist so I am not going to get to the pub much. All Britarcher and BAJRites will be accepted as friends with me on facebook.

Dr Peter Wardle
http://www.historicenvironment.co.uk/ The Historic Environment Consultancy
38 Elvendon Rd, Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG8 0DU
Tel: 01491 875584 [log in to unmask]
* * * * * *IMPORTANT NOTICE * * * * * *
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
above and the contents should not be disclosed to any other person or copies
taken. The contents of this email may be confidential or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, any reliance on, use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete the
e-mail and all attachments immediately
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent those of The Historic Environment
Consultancy. If you wish to know whether the statements and opinions contained
in this email are endorsed by The Historic Environment Consultancy or wish to rely on them, please request
written confirmation from Dr Peter Wardle. In the absence of such confirmation
The Historic Environment Consultancy accepts no responsibility or liability.

As internet communications are not secure we do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or responsibility
for any change made to this message after it was sent by the original sender.

We have an anti-virus system installed on all our PCs
and therefore any files leaving us via e-mail will have been checked for known
viruses. However we advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening
any attachments, as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of any software viruses.

The Historic Environment Consultancy reserves the right
to monitor e-mails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business