Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  August 2012

BRITARCH August 2012

Re: daisy wheel cryptogram meaning solved by theoretical physicist

Matthew Champion <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Aug 2012 19:20:45 +0100

Dear Deborah,
As soon as any evidence is presented I'd be more than happy to take a look
at it. I watched all the youtube broadcasts - but didn't see anything that
would stand up to even the slightest scrutiny as 'evidence'. I would,
however, be interested to know how you came across these 'secret societies'
established by the ancients who only pass on their years of accumulated
wisdom to those who have proven worthy? Are you perhaps one of the
initiated? If this is the case then it should be observed that by posting
this information to an archaeology discussion list (where we are not widely
known for being discrete) you are rather failing to keep it secret. If, on
the other hand, you have simply come across the information during the
course of your research - then it suggests that these secret organisations,
who have kept their existence hidden for thousands of years, have become
rather lax of late.
I'm an archaeologist of sorts. I work on the presented evidence. So far you
have made a number of far flung claims about secret societies, pyramids and
the accumulated wisdom of the ancients. For none of this have you provided
any evidence to support these claims. You have shown me a complex daisy
wheel pattern. However, I see those EVERY week. The ones I find are made
with dividers or a compass. The one you highlighted would also, in every
respect, appear to be made with dividers or a compass. I see no need for a
laser - and certainly no evidence for one being employed.
What really worries me though is the disservice you do to our forebears. You
seem to be implying that their abilities to construct complex geometric
designs in their architecture had to be the result of secret societies
passing on such hidden knowledge. However, in archaeological terms they
appear rather able to have worked it out for themselves. There is no need
for a hidden wisdom (beyond geometry), secret societies or lasers. They had
mathematics, dividers and that greatest of human achievements, reasoned
thought.
Lastly, I should just point out that the NMGS website has NO connection with
this discussion list - which rather begs the question of why you should
choose this list to post to after you had 'obviously' seen the litcham
entry. It would be rather more 'obvious' to talk to the NMGS. Perhaps you
identified a connection and link between the Britarch discussion list and
the NMGS website that none of us have so far been made aware of? Received
wisdom of the ancients perhaps? Known only to initiates? Do let us know -
unless, of course, it is secret...