Help for BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Home

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  April 2018

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP April 2018

Re: BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Digest - 25 Apr 2018 to 26 Apr 2018 (#2018-33)

Daniel Levin <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:24:24 +0000

Hi Stephen,

I couldn't get optionalData to work at all - you can provision columns with optionalData, but if you then perform a GJ extract, the optional data doesn't seem to result. I didn't get as far as matching on it - we've ended up going a different route (still in design however), with the whole gradebook extract being matching against our student records system data. This is mostly because of the issues with Turnitin columns I'd say, though the optional data issue certainly didn't help.

Best wishes,
Dan

Dan Levin | University of Manchester