BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Home

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  May 2012

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP May 2012

Re: Campus Pack wiki to Bb wiki

Mark Gamble <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 May 2012 11:04:06 +0100

Thanks Ben, this might be a way forward. The other approach is to have two wikis open side by side in 2 browsers and drag-n-drop content, page by page.

--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble, FHEA
Head of Learning Technology, Centre for Learning Excellence, University of Bedfordshire, Park Square, Luton, Beds, LU1 3JU
Tel (+44)1582 489260 Mob 07720 068605
Int ext 9260 / 6360 (mobex)

BREO HELPLINE 01582 489205 / int 9205