CALL FOR ABSTRACTS, SHORT PRESENTATIONS & POSTERS
*Apologies for cross-posting*
The 11th International Conference on Artificial Immune Systems
28-31 August 2012 Taormina, Italy
* Abstract/Poster/Short Presentation Submission deadline: June 15th, 2012
* Notification of acceptance: June 20th, 2012
** ICARIS 2012 is divided into two main tracks:
1) Computational Immunology, Immunoinformatics, Theoretical
Immunology, & Systems Immunology
2) Immunological Computation, Immune-inspired Engineering,
*** all abstracts for oral or poster presentation can be submitted in
**** participants of accepted abstracts at ICARIS 2012 can submit
their extended versions to the special issue on Natural Computing
***** Plenary Speakers:
- Piero Mastroeni, University of Cambridge, UK
- Stephanie Forrest, University of New Mexico, USA
****** Tutorial Speaker:
- Christian Blum, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Heiko Muller, Italian Institute of Technology - Center of Genomic
- Luca Zammataro, Italian Institute of Technology - Center of Genomic
******* Panel "The future of Computational Immunology, Immunoinformatics,
Theoretical Immunology and Systems Immunology"
- Hugues Bersini, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Chang-Zheng Chen, Stanford University, USA
- Marc Thilo Figge, Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and
Infection Biology, Hans-Knöll-Institute, Germany (TBC)
- Stephanie Forrest, New Mexico University & SFI, USA
- Koichi Kobayashi, Harvard University - Harvard Medical School, USA
- Oliver Kohlbacher, University of Tübingen, Germany (TBC)
- Melanie Moses, University of New Mexico, USA
- Guido Poli, Division of Immunology, Transplantation and Infectious
Diseases, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University School of Medicine & San
Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
- Alex Sette, La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology, La Jolla, USA
- Veronique Thomas-Vaslin, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
- Jon Timmis, University of York, UK
- Elisa Vicenzi, Division of Immunology, Transplantation and
Infectious Diseases San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
More Speakers to be Announced!
We look forward to welcoming you to Taormina in August 2012!
C. Coello Coello, J. Greensmith, N. Krasnogor, P. Lio', G. Nicosia, M.
This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.
This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment
may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system:
you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the
University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.