Help for BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING Archives

BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING Archives

BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING Archives

BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING Home

BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING Home

BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING  February 2006

BENCHMARKING-ELEARNING February 2006

Re: Benchmarking Weblog

George Roberts <[log in to unmask]>

George Roberts <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:10:32 +0000

Hi Tim

Thank you for your comments

I will get more onto the blog soon. General Intros don't really work on
blogs because of their chronological ordering (they sink). I will put
links on the side bar to these:

OnStream article is here:
https://www2.brookes.ac.uk/onstream/2006/january/23/benchmarking_e-learning_at

Website (just getting started) is here:
http://www.brookes.ac.uk/virtual/news/heabenchmark.htm

I will be in touch shortly about a date/time to meet. Just getting
Question sets divided up with Rhona.

Cheers

George

Tim Bolton wrote:

> George - might be worth having a general intro. explaining what the
> benchmarking exercise is all about, its objectives and what is happening
> next with an outline timescale (for the benefit of those not directly
> involved with the process).  Have you put anything in Onstream and/or on
> the Brookes website as well?
>
> Please get in touch if you want to come and have a chat on the IRD
> questions sometime.
>
> Tim
>
> On 24/02/2006 07:22, George Roberts wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I have set up a Brookes e-Learning Benchmarking weblog here:
>> http://my-world.typepad.com/brookes_elearning_benchma/
>>
>> Just getting going with this.
>>
>> Comments please!
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> George

George Roberts
Development Director, Off-campus e-Learning
HCHH 1.10
Oxford Brookes University
Headington
Oxford, OX3 0BP