Do you need to design a website, but don't know where to start?
Find out what you really need to know about the key principles of web design without needing to understand how the web works!
Web Design: Involve Everyone
Friday 18th November
Book today: http://bit.ly/mUzhRN
This NEW workshop from Netskills provides you with the ultimate guide to web design.
Get to grips with the all-important first principles of web design projects including audience analysis, information architecture and user testing.
Explore some of the fundamental website elements and become more familiar with the terminology used in web projects
Is this workshop for you?
- You want a practical, non-technical workshop
- You want to know the processes involved in web design (from start-finish)
- You want the skills to create a successful, strong web design from scratch
- You want the confidence to apply a web design plan/structure/design
- You want to know how to sell your idea to your peers
If this is you, book your place today: http://bit.ly/mUzhRN
To view the full range of Netskills workshops running this autumn visit http://bit.ly/qJBqq4
We hope to see you on a workshop soon!
Thanks for reading.
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
0191 222 5000
JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University