ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  2005

ASSISTECH 2005

Re: phone for cognitively impaired

Judge Simon <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:59:56 -0000

One of my clients rigged up a mobile phone on speakerphone to this effect.
It would auto-answer/hang up when a user called, but she couldn't place
calls. Very inventive I thought (we swapped it with an EC phone to let her
make calls).

Cheers

Simon

Clinical Scientist