ARTNET@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARTNET Home

ARTNET  November 2011

ARTNET November 2011

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Position

Leon Gurevitch <[log in to unmask]>

PERIPATETIC ART discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Nov 2011 04:41:29 +0000

Apologies for cross posting.
Please see details of the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer position now open in the Culture and Context Department of Victoria University of Wellington’s School of Design.
Please note that we are an interdisciplinary department (already employing media sociologist, an anthropologist, psychologist and historian) keen to encourage academics interested in pursuing their relatedfield in conjunction with a design research platform.
Our department has been rapidly expanding its cross-disciplinary design research profile in recent years with two major, three year Royal Society projects awarded significant funding ($350,000 each) in 2010 and 2011 respectively (see Anne Galloway: Counting Sheep and Leon Gurevitch: Digital Workshops of the World).
For more details please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Regards,
 Leon

Dr. Leon Gurevitch
Programme Director // Culture and Context Programme // Senior Lecturer // The School of Design //
139 Vivian Street // Victoria University of Wellington // Wellington // Aotearoa-New Zealand //
PO Box 600 // Office: +64 4 463 6207 // www.drleongurevitch.com