Help for AMSU-REGION-LSE Archives

AMSU-REGION-LSE Archives

AMSU-REGION-LSE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AMSU-REGION-LSE Home

AMSU-REGION-LSE  December 2011

AMSU-REGION-LSE December 2011

Regional Meeting Thursday 15th December - starts at 3.30pm; farewell party starting at 6pm

Graham Gaskell <[log in to unmask]>

Graham Gaskell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:14:27 -0000

Hello all,

A quick reminder about the meeting tomorrow, which will provide a chance for
us to catch up professionally and also to select a new Regional Secretary to
replace Carolyn (a hard act to follow!).  We will be meeting at
International Studentsí House at 3.30pm.

ISH is based at 229 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PN and the visitorsí
entrance is opposite Great Portland Street tube station, see
http://www.ish.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/How-to-find-us.aspx

After the meeting the leaving bash for Carolyn & Harvey will be in the ISH
Bar from 6pm onwards.

Please also remember to contact Dave re messages and contributions towards
the presents (see note below).  Dave's email is [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you tomorrow, best wishes graham

Graham Gaskell
Chief Executive
Goldsmiths Students' Union

Dixon Road