Analyst – Salary is negotiable + benefits - London
Working for a recognisable and credible household name, this role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
Role & Responsibilities
• Working with the Analytic Manager to develop Analytic plans, methods, tasks and timelines.
• Designing, recommending, executing and overseeing Analytic Projects.
• Designing and implementing program code for analytic studies, while maintaining, evaluating, and reporting on findings.
• Completing ad-hoc projects relating to data investigations.
• Working with partners across departments to translate findings into operational processes and metrics.
• Developing programmes of assessment metrics, quality-based incentives and public reporting of data.
• Documenting project tasks, scheduling and workload management.
• Building study protocols, inclusion / exclusion criteria, predictive models, development of clinical identification algorithms and outreach tools.
• Mentoring less experienced team members.
• Communicating and escalating operational issues to the appropriate resource for resolution.
• Supporting data and process investigations and helping to implement the preferred solution.
• Presenting results to internal or external audiences including senior teams.
Experience & Skills
• Newly qualified up to 3 years experience.
• Master’s Degree in statistics, mathematics, epidemiology, bio-statistics or public health.
• Proficient in SAS and Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Working with oracle databases and knowledgeable of SQL programming.
• Understanding of healthcare data and key concepts of the PMI business.
• Ability to analyse and solve complex problems.
• Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to provide input into, feedback on, and follow a project schedule.
• Ability to teach technical concepts and present to small groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Looks to contribute new ideas and improvements to existing processes
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660
Or email her on [log in to unmask]
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.