CK Clinical are recruiting for a contract Statistical Programmer to work for a leading Blue-chip Pharmaceutical organisation in the UK.
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive statistical service for the Company and be responsible for all statistical aspects of the clinical trials to which you will be allocated.
Main responsibilities includes:
* Designing statistical studies for the analysis of clinical trials; formulating the hypotheses and objectives
* Providing a statistical quality control service while studies are in progress
* Assessing the impact on the statistical analysis of changes made during the study
* Developing a written strategy for the statistical analysis of the trial
* Reviewing and helping generate papers from the results of the clinical studies
* Keeping abreast of new developments in statistical methodology
* Liasing with other teams or departments regarding the resolution/ response to issues or problems
* Assisting in providing training for new personnel
Interested applicants should hold a minimum of an MSc in Statistics (OR a related discipline) with proven experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry. You will have strong oral communication skills and be able to work independently or within a team. Strong project management skills is also essential.
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to [log in to unmask] or call +44(0)1438 870028 for further information.
Have a lovely weekend.
Priya Mukherjee BSc (Hons) MRec CertRP
CK Clinical Limited
9 High Street
Stevenage Old Town
DD: +44 (0)1438 870028
Mobile: +44 (0) 7714 288632
Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047
Fax:+44 (0)1438 723800
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.