A vibrant marketing consulting company with an easy going and energetic atmosphere is on the look out for a SAS Statistician to help use data to the full.
This exciting role will fully utilise your programming and data analysis skills to answer business problems. You will be expected to:
• Program in SAS or VBA to develop and create a variety of client reports and data dashboards
• Pull data from a number of different sources
• Manipulate and clean large datasets
• Use descriptive statistics and segmentation to generate true customer insight
• Use analysis to analyse trends in online behaviour and sales data
• Help resolve any data strategy issues concerning quality, consistency and growth across customer and prospecting databases
• Work closely with senior managers on data and project strategy
• Help manage client expectations, updating them on your progress
• Help promote the planning, analysis and research functions of the company to current and prospective clients
To be considered for this role – you need SAS, statistics and data manipulation experience, with a good understanding of how to solve business problems with analysis. For more details send your CV or give us a call – and be part of something brilliant.
Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us a call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at WorldWideWeb @ corporate-recruiter.co.uk
Salary: Negotiable up to 40K depending upon qualification, skills and experience
To apply or for more information:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/ 1734 / SC in the subject line
020 7861 9987
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.