The IEEE International Workshop on Networks of Sensors, Wearable, and Mobile Devices
in association with IEEE Local Computer Networks Conference LCN 2018
October 1-4, 2018, Chicago, USA
Scope and Topics
This workshop will bring together researchers from academia, industry and government in order to present the state of the art in the emerging area of networks and mobility issues in sensors, wearables, and mobile devices in different application. Topics include but are not limited to:
• Networks of mobile sensors.
• Networks of mobile devices.
• Networks of medical devices and sensors.
• Communication and networking issues in wearable devices.
• Physical layer issues in networks of medical sensors and wearables.
• Routing and transport protocol design issues.
• Mobility effect on networking of devices.
• Communication issues in medical devices.
• Body area sensor networks.
• WBSN and WPAN.
• WSN for various applications: medical, military, etc.
• Mobility in WSN
• RFID technology and medical applications.
• Integrating wearables and medical sensors with networks infrastructures.
• Integration of wearables and medical sensors with cloud systems.
• Energy optimization in wearables and medical sensors.
• Security and privacy issues in networks of medical devices.
• Authentication in wireless body networks.
• Secure WBSN communications.
• Data security and privacy in eHealthcare.
• Secure connectivity in wearable devices.
• Trustworthy wearable sensing devices.
• Simulation and formal analysis of networks of mobile devices.
• VANET and MANET.
• Intelligent vehicular ad hoc networks (InVANETs)
• Mobile IP Networks
• QoS support for mobile networks.
• Mobile sensing and Crowdsensing
• Security in Networks with Mobility
• Surveys and state of the art reports in the area.
• Other related issues
All paper will submitted using EDAS system:
Submission link: http://edas.info/N24454
Author and Submission Guideline are available at LCN web page:
- Papers Submissions Deadline: May 17, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: July 6, 2018
- Registration and Camera-ready: August 6, 2018
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Khalifa University of Science, Technology & Research (KUSTAR)
PO Box 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE
T +971 (0)2 501 8455
F +971 (0)2 447 2442
[log in to unmask]