AHFAP Archives

AHFAP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AHFAP Home

AHFAP  November 2018

AHFAP November 2018

Re: Thanks!

"Maciej M. Pawlikowski" <[log in to unmask]>

AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Nov 2018 15:59:56 +0000

I would like to join the thread of gratefulness to organisers for this year conference. Only made a fraction of the possible conversations but all very enjoyable and looking forward to more. Also, thank you to all of those who stepped forward to take part in the "people behind digitization" project. If you are still considering do not hesitate any more and drop us a line to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] before the end of the week. We are still looking at the scope of it so did not decide yet if to extend it beyond UK.

On the musical note, in Cambridge, we used to have a "Friday music" set which mainly consisted of audio pieces created by people you would suspect for the disappearance of your black cat. It has been initiated by Błażej who is not only a skilled video maker but also a DJ in the local community radio. Enjoy https://www.mixcloud.com/GetHeavy/
Thank you all
Maciej
---

Maciej M Pawlikowski