Help for AHFAP Archives

AHFAP Archives

AHFAP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AHFAP Home

AHFAP  March 2017

AHFAP March 2017

Re: New Mac for editing and Photoshop alternatives?

Ivor Kerslake <[log in to unmask]>

AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:23:10 +0000

To throw a bit of heresy into the mix, is Apple still the way to go for image processing ?

This message comes from...
Ivor Kerslake
The British Museum
Volunteers team