AHFAP Archives

AHFAP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AHFAP Home

AHFAP  May 2018

AHFAP May 2018

Communicating Colour 2018

"Maciej M. Pawlikowski" <[log in to unmask]>

AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 May 2018 14:43:39 +0000

Hi All,
Thank you for your interest in the event so far. If you would like to present a short workshop please let me know. We still have the one slot left in the programme.

If you would like to come along please register your interest by emailing me on [log in to unmask] and we will send out a link to the payment in due course. Please remember this is the event opened to AHFAP members only, so if you are not the one yet, this is a great opportunity to fix it. The draft schedule is available on on AHFAP website.
http://www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/communicating-colour/

The evening before we will organise punting, dinner & drinks if you are planning to be around. If you would like to participate in those networking activities please let me know too."

All the Best
Maciej
--

Maciej M Pawlikowski