ADMIN-EO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-EO Home

ADMIN-EO  July 2018

ADMIN-EO July 2018

Re: Athena SWAN Staff Surveys

Nancy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

HEEON equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2018 09:50:24 +0000

Hi Sophie

We are nurturing the idea that this must be possible but have not as get progressed further than that thought! I would really love to stay in touch with you, and would be very grateful if you would share the responses you receive, to help inform this work.

Fingers crossed for lots of ideas . . .

Best wishes,

Nancy

Nancy Coles
HR Projects Officer
Working Hours 8.00 – 4.30 Monday and Tuesday, 9.30 – 2.30 Wednesday, 8.00 - 2.30 Thursday and Friday

People & Culture Programme
Human Resources Dept.
University of Nottingham
Kings Meadow Campus
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

+44 (0) 115 7486321| nottingham.ac.uk

Follow us
Facebook.com/TheUniofNottingham
Twitter.com/UniofNottingham
Youtube.com/nottmuniversity
Instagram.com/uniofnottingham
Linkedin.com/company/university-of-nottingham