Help for ABSTD Archives

ABSTD Archives

ABSTD@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ABSTD Home

ABSTD  September 2004

ABSTD September 2004

Re: Lashley cannulae/Carlsen-Crittenden cups

Tony Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tony Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:42:40 +0100

David

We also used Josie's Glasgow source, but as you indicate this seems to have
dried up long ago. We had a small number made in our workshop, but lost this
workship when the engineer retired this summer so that source has also now
gone. I have unsuccessfully searched for a commercial source and thus, the
situation looks bleak ! If anyone is aware of a good source, I'd be pleased
to hear as well.

best wishes

Tony

A J Smith
Professor of Oral Biology
School of Dentistry
University of Birmingham
St Chads Queensway
Birmingham B4 6NN
UK
Tel : +44-(0)121-237-2881 (2882 - secretary)
Fax : =44-(0)121-625-8815
Email : [log in to unmask]