Help for AAHPN Archives

AAHPN Archives

AAHPN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AAHPN Home

AAHPN  August 2009

AAHPN August 2009

Re: Financial assistance for people with cancer

Adam Oliver <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:18:22 +0100

As we start delving deeper, aren't we finding that many, perhaps most,
of the best features of American health care are publicly financed? You
should do the easy thing, sort yourselves out and extend publicly
financed health care to everyone.

In fact, I'll adopt David W's approach by saying that it will happen,
and telling you now (not in the future) that I told you so...