JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for DC-GENERAL Archives


DC-GENERAL Archives

DC-GENERAL Archives


October 1998


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

13th International Unicode Conference Proceedings Available (1 message)
2nd Call for Papers -- 14th Int'l Unicode Conference, March 1999, Boston (1 message)
Agent proposal url (1 message)
Agents / Responsibility & other fields in the Identification and Availability area (3 messages)
and now from left field ... (2 messages)
CIMI Information Session, Oct 14/98 London, UK (1 message)
COORECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent (1 message)
CORRECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent (1 message)
DC.coverage implementation? (2 messages)
Definition of Relation Element (2 messages)
Dublin Core Implementation Survey: Call for Participation (1 message)
FW: Definition of Relation Element (2 messages)
FW: Draft: using Dublin Core elements in WebDAV (1 message)
FW: Official: Int'l DL Program (1 message)
FW: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor (1 message)
FYI: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent (3 messages)
IGNORE CORRECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent (1 message)
Last Call for Papers -- Unicode Conference, March 1999, Boston (1 message)
Names in DC (to be discussed at DC6) (1 message)
New proposal: "The Museum Core" simple ... in reply to DC.Agents (1 message)
New proposal: "The Museum Core" simple ... in reply toDC.Agents (1 message)
Presenting the Dublin Core Data Model Working Group ... (1 message)
Proposal on Agents (1 message)
Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor (9 messages)
Proposal on Agents. With apolgies for the past hour. As it was orinially. (3 messages)
Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributo (1 message)
Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with (2 messages)
Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t (8 messages)
Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent (13 messages)
Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent (2 messages)
Proposed changes to D.C. (1 message)
Qualifying dc:Subject (1 message)
Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to Relatio n El ement Definition (3 messages)
Relation element [was: Re: Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to ...] (2 messages)
Release/Version/Release of a document (8 messages)
Report of the Dublin Core Data Model Working Group (1 message)
RFC 2426 on vCard MIME Directory Profile (1 message)
SCHEME Namespace declarations (7 messages)
Summary of the Agents Discussion prior to DC6 (3 messages)
that "yahoo" look (1 message)
Thoughts on dc:Relation (1 message)
Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core (13 messages)
use LANG with URL? (14 messages)
use LANG with URL? (and: DC.Rights - a document or a non-document?) (1 message)
W3C RDF Model and Syntax Specification enters Last Call (1 message)
WebDAV/Dublin Core Draft submitted (1 message)
[FYI] ISO/IEC JTC1/SC 32 Metadata WG meeting (1999.02.8-19) (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

DC-GENERAL Home

DC-GENERAL Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

13th International Unicode Conference Proceedings Available

13th International Unicode Conference Proceedings Available

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:06:30 +0000 (GMT)

28 lines

New Thread

2nd Call for Papers -- 14th Int'l Unicode Conference, March 1999, Boston

2nd Call for Papers -- 14th Int'l Unicode Conference, March 1999, Boston

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 09 Oct 1998 21:48:17 +0000 (GMT)

228 lines

New Thread

Agent proposal url

Agent proposal url

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:10:02 -0400

26 lines

New Thread

Agents / Responsibility & other fields in the Identification and Availability area

Agents / Responsibility & other fields in the Identification and Availability area

P Burnhill <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Oct 1998 12:23:15 +0000 (GMT)

121 lines

Re: Agents / Responsibility & other fields in the Identification and Availability area

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Oct 1998 10:34:52 -0500

224 lines

Re: Agents / Responsibility & other fields in the Identification and Availability area

Alex Satrapa <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:36:23 +1100

245 lines

New Thread

and now from left field ...

and now from left field ...

Ron Daniel <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:40:51 -0800

107 lines

Re: and now from left field ...

Michael Day <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:13:45 +0000 (GMT)

34 lines

New Thread

CIMI Information Session, Oct 14/98 London, UK

CIMI Information Session, Oct 14/98 London, UK

John Perkins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:08:40 +0500

52 lines

New Thread

COORECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

COORECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:44:53 -0400

151 lines

New Thread

CORRECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

CORRECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:43:45 -0400

30 lines

New Thread

DC.coverage implementation?

DC.coverage implementation?

Sean Phelan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:38:09 +0100

37 lines

Re: DC.coverage implementation?

Sigfrid Lundberg <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:52:30 +0200 (MET DST)

74 lines

New Thread

Definition of Relation Element

Definition of Relation Element

Jul,Erik <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:03:39 -0400

58 lines

Re: Definition of Relation Element

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:21:52 +0000 (GMT)

74 lines

New Thread

Dublin Core Implementation Survey: Call for Participation

Dublin Core Implementation Survey: Call for Participation

Gail P. Clement <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:04:31 -0400 (EDT)

47 lines

New Thread

FW: Definition of Relation Element

FW: Definition of Relation Element

Carl Lagoze <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 06:24:17 -0400

152 lines

Re: FW: Definition of Relation Element

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:36:51 +0000 (GMT)

54 lines

New Thread

FW: Draft: using Dublin Core elements in WebDAV

FW: Draft: using Dublin Core elements in WebDAV

Carl Lagoze <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:03:32 -0400

324 lines

New Thread

FW: Official: Int'l DL Program

FW: Official: Int'l DL Program

Carl Lagoze <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:47:43 -0400

425 lines

New Thread

FW: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

FW: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Tipler, John <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:06:13 +1000

47 lines

New Thread

FYI: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent

Re: FYI: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent

Linda Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:35:26 -0800

208 lines

Re: FYI: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent

Peter Graham <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:25:52 -0500

42 lines

Re: FYI: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent

James Weinheimer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:46:43 -0500

78 lines

New Thread

IGNORE CORRECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

IGNORE CORRECTION: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:51:26 -0400

35 lines

New Thread

Last Call for Papers -- Unicode Conference, March 1999, Boston

Last Call for Papers -- Unicode Conference, March 1999, Boston

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:44:45 +0000 (GMT)

231 lines

New Thread

Names in DC (to be discussed at DC6)

Names in DC (to be discussed at DC6)

Diane I. Hillmann <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:25:27 -0500 (EST)

229 lines

New Thread

New proposal: "The Museum Core" simple ... in reply to DC.Agents

New proposal: "The Museum Core" simple ... in reply to DC.Agents

Thomas Hofmann <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:16:57 +0000

116 lines

New Thread

New proposal: "The Museum Core" simple ... in reply toDC.Agents

Re: New proposal: "The Museum Core" simple ... in reply toDC.Agents

Thomas Hofmann <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:57:17 +0000

57 lines

New Thread

Presenting the Dublin Core Data Model Working Group ...

Presenting the Dublin Core Data Model Working Group ...

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 19:00:35 +0000 (GMT)

50 lines

New Thread

Proposal on Agents

Proposal on Agents

Carl Lagoze <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 06:59:12 -0500

49 lines

New Thread

Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Re: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Leif Andresen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:45:53 +0100

44 lines

Re: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

James Weinheimer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:05:59 -0500

62 lines

RE: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Dillon,Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 05:50:43 -0500

98 lines

RE: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Sebastian Hammer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:11:21 +0100

35 lines

RE: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Frank A. Roos <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:31:18 +0100

54 lines

RE: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Tony Gill <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:57:04 +0000

66 lines

RE: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

schwaenzl <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:28:45 +0100 (MET)

44 lines

Re: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

James Weinheimer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:04:27 -0500

52 lines

RE: Proposal on Agents to replace Creator/Publisher/Contributor

Roger Brisson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:13:43 -0500

57 lines

New Thread

Proposal on Agents. With apolgies for the past hour. As it was orinially.

Proposal on Agents. With apolgies for the past hour. As it was orinially.

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:17:00 -0400

139 lines

Re: Proposal on Agents. With apolgies for the past hour. As it was orinially.

Liz Parrott <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:51:20 -0700

368 lines

Re: Proposal on Agents. With apolgies for the past hour. As it was orinially.

The Laptop at Burnard Towers <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 Oct 1998 17:30:42 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributo

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributo

Bernhard Eversberg <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:22:35 METDST

57 lines

New Thread

Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with

Jennie K. Thornely <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:02:05 +0000

31 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with

Peter Graham <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:36:05 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

RE: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

Weibel,Stu <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:42:49 -0500

26 lines

RE: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

Dan Brickley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:10:24 +0000 (GMT)

34 lines

RE: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

Weibel,Stu <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:21:09 -0500

59 lines

RE: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

Rebecca S. Guenther <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:56:38 -0500 (EST)

56 lines

RE: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

R. Wendler <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:49:49 -0500 (EST)

98 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

Alex Satrapa <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:31:28 +1100

87 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

Stuart Weibel <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:40:58 -0500

33 lines

RE: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agen t

Jul,Erik <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:01:01 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:43:23 -0400

139 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Peter Graham <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:15:45 -0400

48 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Tony Gill <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:57:26 +0000

32 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Rachel Heery <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:52:55 +0000 (GMT)

71 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Jon Knight <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:16:35 +0000 (GMT)

45 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Nancy Morgan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:14:43 -0500 (EST)

36 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Simon Cox <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:54:20 +0800

58 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Nigel Ward <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:21:58 +1000

63 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Tony Barry <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:22:58 +1100

30 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Frank A. Roos <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:29:52 +0100

57 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Sebastian Hammer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:14:15 +0100

48 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Thomas Hofmann <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:22:40 +0000

38 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor with Agent

Jacqueline_Russom <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:56:56 -0500

29 lines

New Thread

Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent

Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent

Diane I. Hillmann <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:16:18 -0500 (EST)

96 lines

Re: Proposal to replace Creator, Publisher, Contributor withAgent

Peter Graham <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:21:11 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Proposed changes to D.C.

Re: Proposed changes to D.C.

Gary Malet <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 31 Oct 1998 20:44:16 -0800

76 lines

New Thread

Qualifying dc:Subject

Qualifying dc:Subject

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:26:48 +0000 (GMT)

62 lines

New Thread

Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to Relatio n El ement Definition

RE: Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to Relatio n El ement Definition

Jul,Erik <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:29:24 -0400

61 lines

RE: Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to Relatio n El ement Definition

Carl Lagoze <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:10:56 -0400

119 lines

RE: Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to Relatio n El ement Definition

Jul,Erik <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:50:55 -0400

169 lines

New Thread

Relation element [was: Re: Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to ...]

Relation element [was: Re: Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to ...]

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:56:30 +0000 (GMT)

64 lines

Re: Relation element [was: Re: Recommendation from DC Data Model Group for Change to ...]

Simon Cox <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:52:59 +0800

46 lines

New Thread

Release/Version/Release of a document

Release/Version/Release of a document

Leif Andresen <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:30:02 +0100

49 lines

Re: Release/Version/Release of a document

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:03:43 +0100

85 lines

Re: Release/Version/Release of a document

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:19:45 +0000 (GMT)

91 lines

Re: Release/Version/Release of a document

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:23:00 +0100

108 lines

Re: Release/Version/Release of a document

Leif Andresen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:52:49 +0100

106 lines

Re: Release/Version/Release of a document

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:11:24 -0500

127 lines

Re: Release/Version/Release of a document

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:36:21 +0000 (GMT)

37 lines

Re: Release/Version/Release of a document

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:52:53 +0100

147 lines

New Thread

Report of the Dublin Core Data Model Working Group

Report of the Dublin Core Data Model Working Group

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:07:42 +0000 (GMT)

52 lines

New Thread

RFC 2426 on vCard MIME Directory Profile

Re: RFC 2426 on vCard MIME Directory Profile

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:50:13 +0000 (GMT)

95 lines

New Thread

SCHEME Namespace declarations

SCHEME Namespace declarations

Titia van der Werf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:12:51 +0200 (MET DST)

42 lines

Re: SCHEME Namespace declarations

Rebecca S. Guenther <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:50:16 -0400 (EDT)

32 lines

Re: SCHEME Namespace declarations

Andy Powell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:17:52 +0100 (BST)

65 lines

Re: SCHEME Namespace declarations

Alex Satrapa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:03:16 +1000

76 lines

Re: SCHEME Namespace declarations

Titia van der Werf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:41:19 +0200 (MET DST)

50 lines

Re: SCHEME Namespace declarations

Tony Gill <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:48:31 +0100

34 lines

Re: SCHEME Namespace declarations

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:59:08 +0000 (GMT)

46 lines

New Thread

Summary of the Agents Discussion prior to DC6

Summary of the Agents Discussion prior to DC6

David Bearman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:22:54 -0500

116 lines

Re: Summary of the Agents Discussion prior to DC6

schwaenzl <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:58:44 +0100 (MET)

20 lines

Re: Summary of the Agents Discussion prior to DC6

Titia van der Werf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:44:04 +0100 (MET)

31 lines

New Thread

that "yahoo" look

that "yahoo" look

John A. Kunze <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:14:45 -0400 (EDT)

19 lines

New Thread

Thoughts on dc:Relation

Thoughts on dc:Relation

Jul,Erik <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:49:03 -0500

55 lines

New Thread

Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

John Stracke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 06 Oct 1998 15:27:08 -0700

316 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

David G. Durand <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:47:31 -0400

139 lines

RE: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

Larry Masinter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:32:31 PDT

73 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

Geoffrey M. Clemm <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:11:41 -0400

100 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

John Stracke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:04:13 -0700

65 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

John Stracke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:22:07 -0700

31 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

John Stracke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:26:02 -0700

45 lines

RE: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

Ron Daniel <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:32:42 -0700

115 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

John Stracke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:52:26 -0700

80 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

Geoffrey M. Clemm <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:23:51 -0400

61 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

John Stracke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 14:16:04 -0700

37 lines

Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

David G. Durand <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Oct 1998 23:38:14 -0400

121 lines

RE: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

Larry Masinter <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Oct 1998 20:15:49 PDT

30 lines

New Thread

use LANG with URL?

use LANG with URL?

Titia van der Werf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:27:57 +0200 (MET DST)

33 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Andy Powell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:26:35 +0100 (BST)

33 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Alex Satrapa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:10:38 +1000

60 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Renato Iannella <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:06:28 +1000 (EST)

35 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Alex Satrapa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:40:32 +1000

82 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Renato Iannella <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:22:57 +1000 (EST)

29 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Titia van der Werf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:49:27 +0200 (MET DST)

65 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:43:15 +0000 (GMT)

94 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Titia van der Werf <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:31:13 +0200 (MET DST)

85 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Jaap van Wingerde <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:38:30 +0200

141 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:07:52 +0000 (GMT)

162 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Alex Satrapa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:42:05 +1000

169 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Jaap van Wingerde <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:51:23 +0200

32 lines

Re: use LANG with URL?

Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:13:01 +0000 (GMT)

57 lines

New Thread

use LANG with URL? (and: DC.Rights - a document or a non-document?)

Re: use LANG with URL? (and: DC.Rights - a document or a non-document?)

Alex Satrapa <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:35:24 +1000

91 lines

New Thread

W3C RDF Model and Syntax Specification enters Last Call

W3C RDF Model and Syntax Specification enters Last Call

[log in to unmask]

Sun, 11 Oct 1998 10:08:10 -0400

36 lines

New Thread

WebDAV/Dublin Core Draft submitted

WebDAV/Dublin Core Draft submitted

John Stracke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 14:12:38 -0700

262 lines

New Thread

[FYI] ISO/IEC JTC1/SC 32 Metadata WG meeting (1999.02.8-19)

[FYI] ISO/IEC JTC1/SC 32 Metadata WG meeting (1999.02.8-19)

Terry Kuny <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:01:03 -0400

29 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002
December 2001
November 2001
October 2001
September 2001
August 2001
July 2001
June 2001
May 2001
April 2001
March 2001
February 2001
January 2001
December 2000
November 2000
October 2000
September 2000
August 2000
July 2000
June 2000
May 2000
April 2000
March 2000
February 2000
January 2000
December 1999
November 1999
October 1999
September 1999
August 1999
July 1999
June 1999
May 1999
April 1999
March 1999
February 1999
January 1999
December 1998
November 1998
October 1998
September 1998
August 1998
July 1998
June 1998
May 1998
April 1998
March 1998
February 1998
January 1998
December 1997
November 1997
October 1997
September 1997
August 1997
July 1997
June 1997
May 1997
April 1997
March 1997
February 1997
January 1997
December 1996
November 1996
October 1996
September 1996
August 1996
July 1996
June 1996
May 1996
April 1996
March 1996


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager