JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


February 2019


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

Approved VOs: changes to BIOMED and ENMR (1 message)
Fwd: perfSONAR survey (closes Feb 25) (1 message)
Fwd: WLCG availability & reliability reports - December 2018 (1 message)
Fwd: WLCG availability & reliability reports - January 2019 (1 message)
Fwd: [perfsonar-user] End-of-Life announcement for BWCTL and CentOS 6 perfSONAR packages (1 message)
GridPP 6 : Pathways to Impact (1 message)
GridPP Technical Meeting 1 / 2 / 19 Rucio status and plans (1 message)
Minutes from Technical meeting on Information System today (3 messages)
Network upgrade costs (5 messages)
No ops meeting today (1 message)
Ops @ 11am (5 messages)
Publications produced from 12/03/2018 to present. (1 message)
Question about local CE NAGIOS ops test WARN (2 messages)
T2K GRID storage (7 messages)
Technical Inovation / Impact in GridPP5 and GridPP6 [INPUT from the TB team requested] (1 message)
Technical Meeting this week (5 messages)
Tickets for the 5th of February (1 message)
VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs? (10 messages)
[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (01/02/2019, 11:00 Europe/London) (1 message)
[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (15/02/2019, 11:00 Europe/London) (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

Approved VOs: changes to BIOMED and ENMR

Approved VOs: changes to BIOMED and ENMR

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:32:28 +0000

42 lines

New Thread

Fwd: perfSONAR survey (closes Feb 25)

Fwd: perfSONAR survey (closes Feb 25)

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Feb 2019 17:14:57 +0000

119 lines

New Thread

Fwd: WLCG availability & reliability reports - December 2018

Fwd: WLCG availability & reliability reports - December 2018

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Feb 2019 08:16:49 +0000

180 lines

New Thread

Fwd: WLCG availability & reliability reports - January 2019

Fwd: WLCG availability & reliability reports - January 2019

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Feb 2019 15:11:26 +0000

178 lines

New Thread

Fwd: [perfsonar-user] End-of-Life announcement for BWCTL and CentOS 6 perfSONAR packages

Fwd: [perfsonar-user] End-of-Life announcement for BWCTL and CentOS 6 perfSONAR packages

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:24:35 +0000

82 lines

New Thread

GridPP 6 : Pathways to Impact

GridPP 6 : Pathways to Impact

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:18:11 +0000

80 lines

New Thread

GridPP Technical Meeting 1 / 2 / 19 Rucio status and plans

Re: GridPP Technical Meeting 1 / 2 / 19 Rucio status and plans

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:48:37 +0000

146 lines

New Thread

Minutes from Technical meeting on Information System today

Minutes from Technical meeting on Information System today

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Feb 2019 12:34:45 +0000

120 lines

Re: Minutes from Technical meeting on Information System today

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:29:49 +0000

213 lines

Re: Minutes from Technical meeting on Information System today

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:01:37 +0000

130 lines

New Thread

Network upgrade costs

Network upgrade costs

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:05:16 +0000

32 lines

Re: Network upgrade costs

Peter Clarke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:19:00 +0000

64 lines

Re: Network upgrade costs

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:45:35 +0000

69 lines

Re: Network upgrade costs

Peter Clarke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:09:14 +0000

94 lines

Re: Network upgrade costs

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:10:56 +0000

88 lines

New Thread

No ops meeting today

No ops meeting today

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:12:19 +0000

26 lines

New Thread

Ops @ 11am

Ops @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Feb 2019 05:40:42 +0000

27 lines

Ops @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:14:19 +0000

27 lines

Re: Ops @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:33:49 +0000

40 lines

Ops @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Feb 2019 09:48:15 +0000

22 lines

Re: Ops @ 11am

RAUL H C LOPES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:21:35 +0000

69 lines

New Thread

Publications produced from 12/03/2018 to present.

Publications produced from 12/03/2018 to present.

Gareth Roy <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Feb 2019 16:39:36 +0000

28 lines

New Thread

Question about local CE NAGIOS ops test WARN

Question about local CE NAGIOS ops test WARN

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:46:52 +0000

51 lines

Re: Question about local CE NAGIOS ops test WARN

Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:16:24 +0000

83 lines

New Thread

T2K GRID storage

T2K GRID storage

Steve Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:20:20 +0000

37 lines

Re: T2K GRID storage

[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:33:16 +0000

42 lines

Re: T2K GRID storage

Raja Nandakumar <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:52:47 +0000

92 lines

Re: T2K GRID storage

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:04:31 +0000

125 lines

Re: T2K GRID storage

Chris Brew - UKRI STFC <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:18:00 +0000

174 lines

Re: T2K GRID storage

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:29:07 +0000

244 lines

Re: T2K GRID storage

Steve Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 21:59:05 +0000

189 lines

New Thread

Technical Inovation / Impact in GridPP5 and GridPP6 [INPUT from the TB team requested]

Technical Inovation / Impact in GridPP5 and GridPP6 [INPUT from the TB team requested]

Andrew Sansum - UKRI STFC <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:51:23 +0000

260 lines

New Thread

Technical Meeting this week

Technical Meeting this week

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 14:57:58 +0000

39 lines

Re: Technical Meeting this week

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:31:04 +0100

71 lines

Re: Technical Meeting this week

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:44:16 +0000

81 lines

Re: Technical Meeting this week

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:50:26 +0000

213 lines

Re: Technical Meeting this week

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:19:03 +0100

386 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 5th of February

Tickets for the 5th of February

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Feb 2019 17:09:13 +0000

165 lines

New Thread

VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

George, Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Feb 2019 10:38:40 +0000

105 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

George, Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Feb 2019 10:39:56 +0000

156 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:54:15 +0000

69 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

George, Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 14:19:14 +0000

225 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:19:48 +0000

116 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

George, Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:58:30 +0000

414 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

George, Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:05:53 +0000

461 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:28:44 +0000

153 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:30:57 +0000

231 lines

Re: VAC with VM condor VM to support local batch jobs?

Chris Brew - UKRI STFC <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:26:49 +0000

177 lines

New Thread

[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (01/02/2019, 11:00 Europe/London)

[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (01/02/2019, 11:00 Europe/London)

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2019 09:00:00 +0000

27 lines

New Thread

[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (15/02/2019, 11:00 Europe/London)

[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (15/02/2019, 11:00 Europe/London)

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Feb 2019 09:00:02 +0000

27 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

April 2019
March 2019
February 2019
January 2019
December 2018
November 2018
October 2018
September 2018
August 2018
July 2018
June 2018
May 2018
April 2018
March 2018
February 2018
January 2018
December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


JiscMail is a Jisc service.

View our service policies at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/ and Jisc's privacy policy at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager