JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


April 2017


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

2017 UK GOCDB Information Review (1 message)
Advance warning: FTS3 deprecation of SOAP (2 messages)
atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS (7 messages)
Delays with CVMFS (3 messages)
Draining efficiency in batch systems (12 messages)
Enabling support for the DUNE VO on your grid resources (3 messages)
FW: [HPC-SIG] Two high-performance research computing posts in Oxford University Medical Sciences (1 message)
Fwd: Minutes for the WLCG Operations Weekly meeting (1 message)
Fwd: T2 reliability & availability - March 2017 (2 messages)
Fwd: [Noc-managers] Proposal to change downtimes declaration rules (1 message)
GDB - containers focus (2 messages)
Job Vacancy at Edinburgh (deadline 14th April) (1 message)
More mcore for repro (1 message)
Namespace dumps for ATLAS to allow fo rdark data cleanup (2 messages)
No ops meeting - Tue 11th April (1 message)
No ops meeting - Tue 18th April (1 message)
Ops meeting @ 11am (1 message)
Ops meeting @ 11am Tuesday 4th April (1 message)
problem with frontier service affect HC tests (1 message)
Reboot of some vac nodes (3 messages)
Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting. (8 messages)
Tickets for the 11th of April (1 message)
Tickets for the 25th of April (3 messages)
Tickets for the 4th of April (2 messages)
WLCG workshop registration (1 message)
[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (29/04/2017, 10:00 Europe/London) (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

2017 UK GOCDB Information Review

2017 UK GOCDB Information Review

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:47:17 +0100

46 lines

New Thread

Advance warning: FTS3 deprecation of SOAP

Re: Advance warning: FTS3 deprecation of SOAP

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Apr 2017 17:00:27 +0100

160 lines

Re: Advance warning: FTS3 deprecation of SOAP

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:03:16 +0000

188 lines

New Thread

atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:01:35 +0000

23 lines

Re: atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:25:16 +0100

70 lines

Re: atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

Govind Songara <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:53:38 +0100

248 lines

Re: atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:01:15 +0000

297 lines

Re: atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

Govind Songara <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:14:26 +0100

370 lines

Re: atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:17:18 +0100

32 lines

Re: atlas-nightlies and sfton CVMFS

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 22:59:40 +0000

168 lines

New Thread

Delays with CVMFS

Delays with CVMFS

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2017 07:01:09 +0000

28 lines

Re: Delays with CVMFS

John Bland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2017 08:14:02 +0100

43 lines

Re: Delays with CVMFS

sjones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Apr 2017 15:25:19 +0100

43 lines

New Thread

Draining efficiency in batch systems

Draining efficiency in batch systems

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:43:47 +0100

29 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:38:14 +0000

2644 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:20:35 +0100

98 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:25:26 +0000

277 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

sjones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:30:50 +0100

54 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

sjones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:42:08 +0100

30 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:01:16 +0000

103 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

sjones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Apr 2017 23:56:38 +0100

42 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

sjones <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Apr 2017 00:03:19 +0100

21 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:43:51 +0100

41 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:58:02 +0000

101 lines

Re: Draining efficiency in batch systems

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:15:42 +0100

5033 lines

New Thread

Enabling support for the DUNE VO on your grid resources

Re: Enabling support for the DUNE VO on your grid resources

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2017 11:19:35 +0100

145 lines

Re: Enabling support for the DUNE VO on your grid resources

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:47:53 +0100

229 lines

Re: Enabling support for the DUNE VO on your grid resources

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:30:03 +0100

285 lines

New Thread

FW: [HPC-SIG] Two high-performance research computing posts in Oxford University Medical Sciences

FW: [HPC-SIG] Two high-performance research computing posts in Oxford University Medical Sciences

Ewan Mac Mahon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:54:19 +0000

143 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Minutes for the WLCG Operations Weekly meeting

Fwd: Minutes for the WLCG Operations Weekly meeting

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:00:51 +0000

37 lines

New Thread

Fwd: T2 reliability & availability - March 2017

Fwd: T2 reliability & availability - March 2017

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2017 10:56:04 +0000

189 lines

Fwd: T2 reliability & availability - March 2017

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:56:09 +0000

194 lines

New Thread

Fwd: [Noc-managers] Proposal to change downtimes declaration rules

Fwd: [Noc-managers] Proposal to change downtimes declaration rules

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:28:45 +0000

227 lines

New Thread

GDB - containers focus

GDB - containers focus

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:03:11 +0000

59 lines

Re: GDB - containers focus

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:36:03 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

Job Vacancy at Edinburgh (deadline 14th April)

Job Vacancy at Edinburgh (deadline 14th April)

Andrew Washbrook <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Apr 2017 10:29:11 +0100

60 lines

New Thread

More mcore for repro

Re: More mcore for repro

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:09:27 +0100

43 lines

New Thread

Namespace dumps for ATLAS to allow fo rdark data cleanup

Namespace dumps for ATLAS to allow fo rdark data cleanup

Brian Davies <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:14:06 +0000

110 lines

Re: Namespace dumps for ATLAS to allow fo rdark data cleanup

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Apr 2017 08:54:06 +0000

32 lines

New Thread

No ops meeting - Tue 11th April

No ops meeting - Tue 11th April

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Apr 2017 01:59:42 +0000

24 lines

New Thread

No ops meeting - Tue 18th April

No ops meeting - Tue 18th April

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2017 06:45:02 +0000

108 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting @ 11am

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:09:51 +0000

62 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting @ 11am Tuesday 4th April

Ops meeting @ 11am Tuesday 4th April

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:30:53 +0000

62 lines

New Thread

problem with frontier service affect HC tests

problem with frontier service affect HC tests

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:32:19 +0100

22 lines

New Thread

Reboot of some vac nodes

Reboot of some vac nodes

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:25:46 +0100

39 lines

Re: Reboot of some vac nodes

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:29:25 +0000

45 lines

Re: Reboot of some vac nodes

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:07:36 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Apr 2017 16:09:43 +0100

20 lines

Re: Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Apr 2017 16:31:08 +0100

67 lines

Re: Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

RAUL H C LOPES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:33:22 +0100

75 lines

Re: Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:26:10 +0100

86 lines

Re: Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Gareth Roy <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:51:04 +0000

126 lines

Re: Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:39:03 +0100

173 lines

Re: Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:00:56 +0100

197 lines

Re: Things to discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:38:54 +0100

224 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 11th of April

Tickets for the 11th of April

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:58:25 +0100

58 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 25th of April

Tickets for the 25th of April

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Apr 2017 16:01:15 +0100

211 lines

Re: Tickets for the 25th of April

RAUL H C LOPES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:45:02 +0100

223 lines

Re: Tickets for the 25th of April

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:15:05 +0100

27 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 4th of April

Tickets for the 4th of April

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:18:28 +0100

185 lines

Re: Tickets for the 4th of April

RAUL H C LOPES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Apr 2017 20:40:52 +0100

196 lines

New Thread

WLCG workshop registration

WLCG workshop registration

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:19:47 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (29/04/2017, 10:00 Europe/London)

[Indico] [Event reminder] GridPP Technical Meeting (29/04/2017, 10:00 Europe/London)

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:00:00 +0200

28 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager