JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


July 2015


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

/cvmfs/gridpp-vo help (9 messages)
Arc glue-generator.pl diff (5 messages)
ARC-CE "SHA Fingerprint failed for ca-policy-lcg+ca-policy-egi-core" (4 messages)
ATLAS cloud support discussion (2 messages)
Bug in /usr/share/arc/Condor.pm lead to ARC infoprovider crash (2 messages)
Condor held jobs (9 messages)
cvmfs Repos gone? (4 messages)
DIRAC server down? (4 messages)
Failed to get working BDII from topbdii.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2170 (3 messages)
FW: [EGCF] Fwd: [gt-dev] Announcing GT 5.2.5 end-of-life (1 message)
Fwd: Agenda for the IS TF meeting 23rd JULY 2015 (1 message)
Fwd: Minutes of the WLCG Operations Coordination meeting (JUL-02-2015) (1 message)
Fwd: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL (1 message)
Fwd: T2 reliability & availability - June 2015 (1 message)
Fwd: Twiki for the WLCG Information System Evolution TF (2 messages)
Is https://midmon.egi.eu a site to watch for monitoring, or not? (1 message)
Item for the Tuesday meeting (2 messages)
minor VOs sending to queues they're not allowed to.... (1 message)
myproxy (2 messages)
Ops @ 11am (1 message)
Ops meeting @ 11am (4 messages)
please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used) (11 messages)
questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL (5 messages)
Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+ (13 messages)
requirements for logstash machine (3 messages)
SORTED Re: yaim not update var/lib/bdii/gip/ldif/ files; should it? (1 message)
T2 reliability & availability - June 2015 (1 message)
Technical meetings (4 messages)
Tickets for the 21st of July (2 messages)
Tickets for the 28th of July (1 message)
Tickets for the 7th of July (1 message)
Today's meeting cancelled. (1 message)
Tomorrow's Technical meeting (3 messages)
UPDATE Re: minor VOs sending to queues they're not allowed to.... (2 messages)
yaim not update var/lib/bdii/gip/ldif/ files; should it? (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

/cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

/cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:03:04 +0100

59 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Gareth Roy <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 14:09:59 +0000

292 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 14:22:14 +0000

93 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:32:47 +0100

48 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 14:35:05 +0000

36 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Gareth Roy <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 14:48:25 +0000

201 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 14:54:35 +0000

28 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:56:59 +0100

42 lines

Re: /cvmfs/gridpp-vo help

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:16:17 +0100

44 lines

New Thread

Arc glue-generator.pl diff

Re: Arc glue-generator.pl diff

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:44:04 +0000

138 lines

Re: Arc glue-generator.pl diff

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:30:55 +0000

24 lines

Re: Arc glue-generator.pl diff

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:14:30 +0000

174 lines

Re: Arc glue-generator.pl diff

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:22:02 +0000

209 lines

Re: Arc glue-generator.pl diff

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:33:16 +0000

29 lines

New Thread

ARC-CE "SHA Fingerprint failed for ca-policy-lcg+ca-policy-egi-core"

ARC-CE "SHA Fingerprint failed for ca-policy-lcg+ca-policy-egi-core"

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 08:48:47 +0100

48 lines

Re: ARC-CE "SHA Fingerprint failed for ca-policy-lcg+ca-policy-egi-core"

Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 08:05:56 +0000

98 lines

Re: ARC-CE "SHA Fingerprint failed for ca-policy-lcg+ca-policy-egi-core"

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 08:17:06 +0000

58 lines

Re: ARC-CE "SHA Fingerprint failed for ca-policy-lcg+ca-policy-egi-core"

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:07:17 +0100

24 lines

New Thread

ATLAS cloud support discussion

ATLAS cloud support discussion

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:23:45 +0000

26 lines

Re: ATLAS cloud support discussion

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:34:46 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

Bug in /usr/share/arc/Condor.pm lead to ARC infoprovider crash

Re: Bug in /usr/share/arc/Condor.pm lead to ARC infoprovider crash

qing <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:29:15 +0100

164 lines

Re: Bug in /usr/share/arc/Condor.pm lead to ARC infoprovider crash

Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:54:02 +0000

122 lines

New Thread

Condor held jobs

Condor held jobs

Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 10:22:32 +0000

80 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 10:34:28 +0000

46 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 10:40:12 +0000

65 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

qing <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:42:12 +0100

52 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:23:56 +0000

75 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

RAUL H C LOPES <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:31:34 +0100

82 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

qing <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:28:20 +0100

54 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:53:09 +0000

79 lines

Re: Condor held jobs

Gang Qin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Jul 2015 17:32:44 +0000

92 lines

New Thread

cvmfs Repos gone?

cvmfs Repos gone?

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:24:46 +0100

37 lines

Re: cvmfs Repos gone?

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:09:30 +0000

40 lines

Re: cvmfs Repos gone?

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:14:42 +0100

104 lines

Re: cvmfs Repos gone?

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:29:53 +0000

135 lines

New Thread

DIRAC server down?

DIRAC server down?

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:16:54 +0100

18 lines

Re: DIRAC server down?

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:25:40 +0000

69 lines

Re: DIRAC server down?

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:59:58 +0100

24 lines

Re: DIRAC server down?

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:10:43 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

Failed to get working BDII from topbdii.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2170

Failed to get working BDII from topbdii.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2170

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:24:23 +0100

20 lines

Re: Failed to get working BDII from topbdii.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2170

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:57:25 +0100

23 lines

Re: Failed to get working BDII from topbdii.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2170

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:13:34 +0000

35 lines

New Thread

FW: [EGCF] Fwd: [gt-dev] Announcing GT 5.2.5 end-of-life

FW: [EGCF] Fwd: [gt-dev] Announcing GT 5.2.5 end-of-life

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:22:01 +0000

247 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Agenda for the IS TF meeting 23rd JULY 2015

Fwd: Agenda for the IS TF meeting 23rd JULY 2015

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:22:14 +0100

171 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Minutes of the WLCG Operations Coordination meeting (JUL-02-2015)

Fwd: Minutes of the WLCG Operations Coordination meeting (JUL-02-2015)

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:42:09 +0000

170 lines

New Thread

Fwd: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Fwd: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 22:49:07 +0000

242 lines

New Thread

Fwd: T2 reliability & availability - June 2015

Fwd: T2 reliability & availability - June 2015

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jul 2015 12:02:24 +0000

259 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Twiki for the WLCG Information System Evolution TF

Fwd: Twiki for the WLCG Information System Evolution TF

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:56:25 +0100

350 lines

Re: Fwd: Twiki for the WLCG Information System Evolution TF

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:26:36 +0100

377 lines

New Thread

Is https://midmon.egi.eu a site to watch for monitoring, or not?

Is https://midmon.egi.eu a site to watch for monitoring, or not?

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:26:19 +0100

23 lines

New Thread

Item for the Tuesday meeting

Item for the Tuesday meeting

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:38:32 +0100

19 lines

Re: Item for the Tuesday meeting

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:42:37 +0000

24 lines

New Thread

minor VOs sending to queues they're not allowed to....

minor VOs sending to queues they're not allowed to....

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Jul 2015 13:36:37 +0100

80 lines

New Thread

myproxy

myproxy

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:06:01 +0100

24 lines

Re: myproxy

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:31:57 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

Ops @ 11am

Ops @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:30:46 +0000

65 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting @ 11am

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Jul 2015 23:58:34 +0000

37 lines

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Jul 2015 23:04:31 +0000

50 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:13:38 +0100

42 lines

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 23:33:22 +0000

54 lines

New Thread

please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:37:09 +0000

84 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Matt Rásó-Barnett <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:07:23 +0100

105 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:39:37 +0100

93 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:54:36 +0100

112 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:59:38 +0100

134 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:08:51 +0000

142 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:38:25 +0200

110 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:14:36 +0100

84 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:35:22 +0200

125 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:55:17 +0000

29 lines

Re: please re-define CVMFS_REPOSITORIES variable (if used)

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:02:51 +0000

151 lines

New Thread

questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Re: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:01:53 +0000

125 lines

Re: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:25:12 +0000

326 lines

Re: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:06:27 +0000

188 lines

Re: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Jonathan Perkin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:49:53 +0100

59 lines

Re: questions and issues raised on transfering data to RAL

Jonathan Perkin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:05:44 +0100

16 lines

New Thread

Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Matthew Mottram <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:46:36 +0000

44 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Brian Davies <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:14:29 +0000

56 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Daniel Traynor <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:45:03 +0000

94 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Matthew Mottram <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:23:32 +0000

255 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:29:32 +0000

305 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:40:26 +0000

327 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Matthew Mottram <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:07:09 +0000

322 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Matthew Mottram <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:09:16 +0000

361 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

John Bland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:57:15 +0100

230 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Matthew Mottram <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:04:53 +0000

733 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

John Bland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:13:47 +0100

280 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:24:53 +0000

36 lines

Re: Remote loading of Grid files for SNO+

Matthew Mottram <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:44:17 +0000

39 lines

New Thread

requirements for logstash machine

requirements for logstash machine

Federico Melaccio <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:08:58 +0000

22 lines

Re: requirements for logstash machine

David Crooks <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:33:13 +0000

106 lines

Re: requirements for logstash machine

Peter Love <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:12:21 +0100

55 lines

New Thread

SORTED Re: yaim not update var/lib/bdii/gip/ldif/ files; should it?

SORTED Re: yaim not update var/lib/bdii/gip/ldif/ files; should it?

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:28:28 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

T2 reliability & availability - June 2015

Re: T2 reliability & availability - June 2015

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jul 2015 13:55:58 +0000

106 lines

New Thread

Technical meetings

Technical meetings

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:07:38 +0100

22 lines

Re: Technical meetings

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:29:24 +0000

37 lines

Re: Technical meetings

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:48:52 +0100

40 lines

Re: Technical meetings

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:51:00 +0000

102 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 21st of July

Tickets for the 21st of July

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:00:23 +0100

92 lines

Re: Tickets for the 21st of July

RAUL H C LOPES <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:14:30 +0100

92 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 28th of July

Tickets for the 28th of July

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:53:33 +0100

48 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 7th of July

Tickets for the 7th of July

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:43:02 +0100

176 lines

New Thread

Today's meeting cancelled.

Today's meeting cancelled.

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:07:08 +0100

22 lines

New Thread

Tomorrow's Technical meeting

Tomorrow's Technical meeting

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 17:08:24 +0100

20 lines

Re: Tomorrow's Technical meeting

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jul 2015 09:34:23 +0100

26 lines

Re: Tomorrow's Technical meeting

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jul 2015 10:58:33 +0100

94 lines

New Thread

UPDATE Re: minor VOs sending to queues they're not allowed to....

UPDATE Re: minor VOs sending to queues they're not allowed to....

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:12:43 +0100

29 lines

Re: UPDATE Re: minor VOs sending to queues they're not allowed to....

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:56:46 +0000

32 lines

New Thread

yaim not update var/lib/bdii/gip/ldif/ files; should it?

yaim not update var/lib/bdii/gip/ldif/ files; should it?

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:10:42 +0100

51 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

October 2018
September 2018
August 2018
July 2018
June 2018
May 2018
April 2018
March 2018
February 2018
January 2018
December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


JiscMail is a Jisc service.

View our service policies at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/ and Jisc's privacy policy at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager