JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for DC-ARCHITECTURE Archives


DC-ARCHITECTURE Archives

DC-ARCHITECTURE Archives


February 2015


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

Article describing "record classes" (2 messages)
CALL FOR CHAPTER PROPOSALS - Handbook of Research on Developing Metadata schemas and Application Profiles (1 message)
CFP Reminder: Classification and Authority Control: Expanding Resource Discovery - Lisbon, 29-30 October 2015 (1 message)
CFP: Classification and Authority Control: Expanding Resource Discovery - Lisbon, 29-30 October 2015 (1 message)
DC-2015 Call for Participation - 2nd notice, São Paulo, Brazil (1 message)
DC-2015 Professional Program call for participation (2 messages)
DCMI Webinar: VocBench 2.0: A Web Application for Collaborative Development of Multilingual Thesauri (1 message)
Fwd: please forward to list.. "Data shape" or "data pattern"? (1 message)
Introduce myself (1 message)
Krikri 0.1.3 release announcement (1 message)
Language tag or language URI for vocabularies? (1 message)
Reminder: ISKO UK afternoon event "The Great Debate" on Feb 19th (1 message)
Sir Banister Fletcher's A History of Architecture, 21st Edition (1 message)
Taxonomy Boot Camp: November 2 - 3, 2015 (1 message)
[ANN] Join Feb 5 - Ontology Summit: Integration in IoT (1 message)
[ANN] Virtual Meeting Today on Internet of Things and Ontologies for Decision Support (1 message)
[RDF AP] Call Tuesday Feb 3 (2 messages)
[RDF AP] Input from the RDF AP group to W3C Shapes (3 messages)
[RDF AP] Invitation to the task group to write a chapter on the "Handbook of Research on Developing Metadata schemas and Application Profiles" publication (1 message)
[RDF AP] Linking RDF AP requirements to W3C Shapes requirements (3 messages)
[RDF AP] Meeting Feb 26, 9am EST, 3pm CET (1 message)
[RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply (24 messages)
[RDF AP] Rescheduling Standing Call (3 messages)
[RDF AP] To discuss on Tuesday's call (1 message)
[RDF-AP] Tutorial proposal for TPDL 2015 on EDM and RDF AP (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

DC-ARCHITECTURE Home

DC-ARCHITECTURE Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

Article describing "record classes"

Article describing "record classes"

Eric Prud'hommeaux <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:08:42 -0500

30 lines

Re: Article describing "record classes"

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:17:15 -0800

44 lines

New Thread

CALL FOR CHAPTER PROPOSALS - Handbook of Research on Developing Metadata schemas and Application Profiles

CALL FOR CHAPTER PROPOSALS - Handbook of Research on Developing Metadata schemas and Application Profiles

Mariana Curado Malta <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:38:54 +0000

599 lines

New Thread

CFP Reminder: Classification and Authority Control: Expanding Resource Discovery - Lisbon, 29-30 October 2015

CFP Reminder: Classification and Authority Control: Expanding Resource Discovery - Lisbon, 29-30 October 2015

Aida Slavic <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:00:18 +0000

72 lines

New Thread

CFP: Classification and Authority Control: Expanding Resource Discovery - Lisbon, 29-30 October 2015

CFP: Classification and Authority Control: Expanding Resource Discovery - Lisbon, 29-30 October 2015

Aida Slavic <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:53:59 +0000

72 lines

New Thread

DC-2015 Call for Participation - 2nd notice, São Paulo, Brazil

DC-2015 Call for Participation - 2nd notice, São Paulo, Brazil

DCMI Announce <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Feb 2015 12:25:23 -0800

182 lines

New Thread

DC-2015 Professional Program call for participation

DC-2015 Professional Program call for participation

DCMI Announce <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:46:17 -0800

176 lines

DC-2015 Professional Program call for participation

Stuart Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:54:22 -0800

216 lines

New Thread

DCMI Webinar: VocBench 2.0: A Web Application for Collaborative Development of Multilingual Thesauri

DCMI Webinar: VocBench 2.0: A Web Application for Collaborative Development of Multilingual Thesauri

DCMI Announce <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:45:16 -0800

164 lines

New Thread

Fwd: please forward to list.. "Data shape" or "data pattern"?

Fwd: please forward to list.. "Data shape" or "data pattern"?

Bernard Vatant <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Feb 2015 10:14:47 +0100

436 lines

New Thread

Introduce myself

Introduce myself

jean-delahousse <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:31:58 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

Krikri 0.1.3 release announcement

Krikri 0.1.3 release announcement

Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:13:28 -0800

255 lines

New Thread

Language tag or language URI for vocabularies?

Language tag or language URI for vocabularies?

Bernard Vatant <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2015 22:02:47 +0100

216 lines

New Thread

Reminder: ISKO UK afternoon event "The Great Debate" on Feb 19th

Reminder: ISKO UK afternoon event "The Great Debate" on Feb 19th

Bob Bater <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Feb 2015 22:51:41 +0000

161 lines

New Thread

Sir Banister Fletcher's A History of Architecture, 21st Edition

Sir Banister Fletcher's A History of Architecture, 21st Edition

Dora Coventry <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:55:49 +0000

198 lines

New Thread

Taxonomy Boot Camp: November 2 - 3, 2015

Taxonomy Boot Camp: November 2 - 3, 2015

DCMI Announce <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Feb 2015 16:52:37 -0800

124 lines

New Thread

[ANN] Join Feb 5 - Ontology Summit: Integration in IoT

[ANN] Join Feb 5 - Ontology Summit: Integration in IoT

Mark Underwood <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Feb 2015 15:32:51 +0000

85 lines

New Thread

[ANN] Virtual Meeting Today on Internet of Things and Ontologies for Decision Support

[ANN] Virtual Meeting Today on Internet of Things and Ontologies for Decision Support

Mark Underwood <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:02:45 +0000

39 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] Call Tuesday Feb 3

[RDF AP] Call Tuesday Feb 3

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Feb 2015 21:44:46 +0100

25 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Call Tuesday Feb 3

Svensson, Lars <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Feb 2015 08:50:21 +0000

35 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] Input from the RDF AP group to W3C Shapes

[RDF AP] Input from the RDF AP group to W3C Shapes

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:52:08 +0100

44 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Input from the RDF AP group to W3C Shapes

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:15:08 +0100

32 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Input from the RDF AP group to W3C Shapes

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:05:09 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] Invitation to the task group to write a chapter on the "Handbook of Research on Developing Metadata schemas and Application Profiles" publication

[RDF AP] Invitation to the task group to write a chapter on the "Handbook of Research on Developing Metadata schemas and Application Profiles" publication

Mariana Curado Malta <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:57:27 +0000

127 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] Linking RDF AP requirements to W3C Shapes requirements

[RDF AP] Linking RDF AP requirements to W3C Shapes requirements

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 00:47:11 +0100

39 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Linking RDF AP requirements to W3C Shapes requirements

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 07:08:14 -0500

69 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Linking RDF AP requirements to W3C Shapes requirements

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Feb 2015 23:03:12 -0800

78 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] Meeting Feb 26, 9am EST, 3pm CET

[RDF AP] Meeting Feb 26, 9am EST, 3pm CET

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Feb 2015 06:54:44 -0800

38 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

[RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Feb 2015 12:20:45 -0800

106 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:31:53 +0100

103 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Holger Knublauch <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:31:19 +1000

64 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:32:04 +0100

47 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Holger Knublauch <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:26:08 +1000

57 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:52:21 +0100

58 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:03:59 +0100

55 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:39:03 -0800

40 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:44:02 +0100

48 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:47:27 -0800

71 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:53:01 +0100

21 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:23:37 -0800

66 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Corey A Harper <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:04:22 -0500

225 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Bernard Vatant <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 23:15:01 +0100

184 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Holger Knublauch <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:53:37 +1000

55 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Holger Knublauch <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:04:10 +1000

118 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:38:13 +0100

36 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:07:14 +0100

38 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:54:54 -0800

86 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2015 07:16:24 -0500

25 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Corey A Harper <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:27:39 -0500

238 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Holger Knublauch <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:32:15 +1000

32 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Holger Knublauch <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:43:21 +1000

54 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Question for W3C meeting - please reply

Holger Knublauch <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:52:12 +1000

45 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] Rescheduling Standing Call

[RDF AP] Rescheduling Standing Call

Corey A Harper <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Feb 2015 11:21:49 -0500

59 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Rescheduling Standing Call

Corey A Harper <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:27:11 -0800

136 lines

Re: [RDF AP] Rescheduling Standing Call

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:33:17 +0100

81 lines

New Thread

[RDF AP] To discuss on Tuesday's call

[RDF AP] To discuss on Tuesday's call

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Feb 2015 05:31:51 -0800

34 lines

New Thread

[RDF-AP] Tutorial proposal for TPDL 2015 on EDM and RDF AP

[RDF-AP] Tutorial proposal for TPDL 2015 on EDM and RDF AP

Valentine Charles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:21:52 +0000

198 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002
December 2001
November 2001
October 2001
September 2001
August 2001
July 2001
June 2001
May 2001
April 2001
March 2001
February 2001
December 2000
November 2000
October 2000


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager