JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


April 2014


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

(A very naff) Tickets for the 29th of April (1 message)
AGRUS Problems (2 messages)
ARC-CE (7 messages)
Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high... (8 messages)
Did anyone receive any messages from the ROD Dashboard yesterday? (4 messages)
Fwd: Final T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014 (1 message)
Fwd: T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014 (1 message)
Fwd: [ VO ID Card ] A VOMS server has been added for VO lhcb (1 message)
GridPP Technical Meeting, 2pm today (Friday) (1 message)
I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate (34 messages)
LHCONE/LHCOPN meeting (1 message)
Many atlas production and analysis queues are in a test mode (1 message)
nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem? (8 messages)
Network Forward Look Document (1 message)
new rod dashboard (1 message)
new Stratum-1 for cern.ch at RAL T1 (1 message)
New VO Records in Approved VOs (12 messages)
New VO Records in Approved VOs - Correction to OPS VO (1 message)
new wiki (6 messages)
ntp timer update for latency boxes. (1 message)
Ops meeting @ 11am (25 messages)
Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo (8 messages)
perfsonar mesh sorting (1 message)
Question about perfsonar standard/default yum / security updates config (3 messages)
Reminder: retirement of old MyProxy Server (lcgrbp01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk) at RAL Tier-1 - TODAY (1 message)
request from atlas DDM team (1 message)
Short ops meeting @ 11am (1 message)
Stale .cvmfswhitelist file (2 messages)
T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014 (1 message)
Technical meeting on Friday (1 message)
Thanks for the replies regarding the ROD Dashboard notepad e-mails. (4 messages)
Tickets for the 15th of April. (2 messages)
Tickets for the 8th of April (1 message)
Tier1 Status Update. (2 messages)
TODAY: Re: Technical meeting on Friday (1 message)
UK Cloud back to DDM Deletion Service (1 message)
UK cloud now served by Rucio (1 message)
WLCG workshop - expressions of interest (2 messages)
xrootd in gocdb (6 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

(A very naff) Tickets for the 29th of April

(A very naff) Tickets for the 29th of April

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:01:40 +0100

43 lines

New Thread

AGRUS Problems

AGRUS Problems

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:23:45 +0000

80 lines

Re: AGRUS Problems

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:42:01 +0100

63 lines

New Thread

ARC-CE

ARC-CE

STEELE E. <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:24:40 +0000

78 lines

Re: ARC-CE

L Kreczko <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:20:13 +0100

141 lines

Re: ARC-CE

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:18:10 +0000

99 lines

Re: ARC-CE

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:29:40 +0000

99 lines

Re: ARC-CE

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:18:05 +0000

26 lines

Re: ARC-CE

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:24:19 +0000

46 lines

Re: ARC-CE

L Kreczko <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:37:09 +0100

103 lines

New Thread

Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Mark Slater <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 Apr 2014 08:57:02 +0100

35 lines

Re: Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Daniel Traynor <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 Apr 2014 08:19:27 +0000

58 lines

Re: Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:20:33 +0100

73 lines

Re: Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:56:23 +0000

28 lines

Re: Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:09:56 +0100

45 lines

Re: Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Mark Slater <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:34:11 +0100

63 lines

Re: Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:13:05 +0000

46 lines

Re: Desktop HEPSPEC06 results seem surprisingly high...

Mark Slater <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:12:07 +0100

63 lines

New Thread

Did anyone receive any messages from the ROD Dashboard yesterday?

Did anyone receive any messages from the ROD Dashboard yesterday?

Gareth Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:21:59 +0000

127 lines

Re: Did anyone receive any messages from the ROD Dashboard yesterday?

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:28:15 +0100

49 lines

Re: Did anyone receive any messages from the ROD Dashboard yesterday?

Gareth Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:32:11 +0000

71 lines

Re: Did anyone receive any messages from the ROD Dashboard yesterday?

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:40:04 +0100

76 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Final T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014

Fwd: Final T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:45:25 +0000

346 lines

New Thread

Fwd: T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014

Fwd: T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:33:19 +0000

290 lines

New Thread

Fwd: [ VO ID Card ] A VOMS server has been added for VO lhcb

Fwd: [ VO ID Card ] A VOMS server has been added for VO lhcb

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:19:28 +0100

44 lines

New Thread

GridPP Technical Meeting, 2pm today (Friday)

GridPP Technical Meeting, 2pm today (Friday)

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:03:11 +0000

21 lines

New Thread

I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:08:28 +0100

33 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:14:28 +0100

38 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:50:28 +0000

61 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:30:38 +0000

55 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:04:27 +0100

267 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:10:42 +0100

284 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:12:30 +0000

48 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Henry Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:15:36 +0100

302 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Christopher Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:17:59 +0000

352 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Rob Harper <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:31:29 +0000

30 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Robert Frank <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:42:51 +0100

323 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:57:26 +0100

125 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:31:14 +0000

317 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:13:41 +0000

97 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:24:51 +0000

43 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Rob Harper <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:29:30 +0000

22 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Dave Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:12:23 +0000

186 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:43:05 +0000

49 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:18:53 +0000

26 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:58:08 +0000

70 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:37:02 +0000

48 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:24:07 +0000

48 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:30:50 +0100

45 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:12:16 +0000

54 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Dave Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:25:32 +0000

89 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:15:15 +0000

34 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Dave Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:30:16 +0000

103 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Dave Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:24:23 +0000

363 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:35:35 +0000

114 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

John Kewley <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:48:40 +0000

131 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Linda Cornwall <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:27:41 +0000

60 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:47:47 +0100

71 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:59:34 +0000

23 lines

Re: I'll test this out: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Certificate

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:33:33 +0000

41 lines

New Thread

LHCONE/LHCOPN meeting

LHCONE/LHCOPN meeting

Christopher Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:36:38 +0200

20 lines

New Thread

Many atlas production and analysis queues are in a test mode

Many atlas production and analysis queues are in a test mode

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:21:35 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:10:45 +0100

28 lines

Re: nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Christopher Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:11:54 +0200

32 lines

Re: nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:19:56 +0000

109 lines

Re: nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:22:29 +0000

116 lines

Re: nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:03:57 +0000

31 lines

Re: nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:29:06 +0000

81 lines

Re: nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Christopher Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:31:53 +0200

79 lines

Re: nagios all red/yellow (all UK), Upstream/Tier-1 BDII problem?

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:07:58 +0000

27 lines

New Thread

Network Forward Look Document

Network Forward Look Document

Peter Clarke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:06:25 +0100

33378 lines

New Thread

new rod dashboard

new rod dashboard

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:29:37 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

new Stratum-1 for cern.ch at RAL T1

new Stratum-1 for cern.ch at RAL T1

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:10:09 +0000

30 lines

New Thread

New VO Records in Approved VOs

New VO Records in Approved VOs

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:38:23 +0100

63 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:41:17 +0100

31 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:30:02 +0000

83 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:34:48 +0100

72 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:53:25 +0000

263 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Christopher Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:36:01 +0000

120 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:41:29 +0100

64 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Christopher Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:06:39 +0000

84 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:11:53 +0100

97 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 09:38:11 +0100

133 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 09:41:49 +0100

135 lines

Re: New VO Records in Approved VOs

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 10:25:11 +0100

157 lines

New Thread

New VO Records in Approved VOs - Correction to OPS VO

New VO Records in Approved VOs - Correction to OPS VO

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:40:37 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

new wiki

new wiki

Christopher Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 09:16:49 +0000

84 lines

Re: new wiki

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:28:20 +0000

802 lines

Re: new wiki

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:29:58 +0100

32 lines

Re: new wiki

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:32:17 +0000

89 lines

Re: new wiki

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:40:48 +0000

38 lines

Re: new wiki

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:48:49 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

ntp timer update for latency boxes.

ntp timer update for latency boxes.

Brian Davies <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:38:19 +0000

166 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting @ 11am

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 09:29:10 +0000

26 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 11:25:02 +0000

40 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

RAUL H C LOPES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:33:23 +0100

40 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:41:57 +0100

59 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:43:48 +0000

303 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:13:12 +0100

73 lines

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:15:34 +0000

25 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Jensen, Jens (STFC,RAL,SC) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:58:37 +0100

81 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:13:23 +0000

29 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:29:15 +0100

40 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:42:06 +0100

43 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:47:04 +0000

18 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:00:46 +0000

54 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:05:42 +0100

29 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:06:30 +0000

24 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

David Crooks <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:28:35 +0000

77 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:45:42 +0000

27 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Jensen, Jens (STFC,RAL,SC) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:44:26 +0100

46 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:52:44 +0100

32 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:54:05 +0000

36 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:01:22 +0100

57 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:02:41 +0100

45 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:08:19 +0000

86 lines

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:18:26 +0000

20 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:56:38 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 09:30:53 +0000

97 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:10:07 +0100

131 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:15:18 +0100

158 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:18:18 +0000

27 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:24:25 +0100

32 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:26:43 +0000

40 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:38:06 +0100

34 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am - using Vidyo

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:41:01 +0100

55 lines

New Thread

perfsonar mesh sorting

perfsonar mesh sorting

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:19:55 +0300

32 lines

New Thread

Question about perfsonar standard/default yum / security updates config

Question about perfsonar standard/default yum / security updates config

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:46:32 +0100

51 lines

Re: Question about perfsonar standard/default yum / security updates config

jeremy maris <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:53:06 +0100

76 lines

Re: Question about perfsonar standard/default yum / security updates config

jeremy maris <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:03:02 +0100

31 lines

New Thread

Reminder: retirement of old MyProxy Server (lcgrbp01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk) at RAL Tier-1 - TODAY

Reminder: retirement of old MyProxy Server (lcgrbp01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk) at RAL Tier-1 - TODAY

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Apr 2014 08:46:24 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

request from atlas DDM team

request from atlas DDM team

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:07:01 +0100

47 lines

New Thread

Short ops meeting @ 11am

Short ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:05:09 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Stale .cvmfswhitelist file

Stale .cvmfswhitelist file

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:59:57 +0100

71 lines

Re: Stale .cvmfswhitelist file

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:16:37 +0100

95 lines

New Thread

T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014

Re: T2 Reliability & Availability - March 2014

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:45:55 +0100

135 lines

New Thread

Technical meeting on Friday

Technical meeting on Friday

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:26:16 +0100

27 lines

New Thread

Thanks for the replies regarding the ROD Dashboard notepad e-mails.

Thanks for the replies regarding the ROD Dashboard notepad e-mails.

Gareth Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:42:34 +0000

142 lines

Re: Thanks for the replies regarding the ROD Dashboard notepad e-mails.

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:53:28 +0100

60 lines

Re: Thanks for the replies regarding the ROD Dashboard notepad e-mails.

Gareth Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:28:51 +0000

95 lines

Re: Thanks for the replies regarding the ROD Dashboard notepad e-mails.

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:28:36 +0100

109 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 15th of April.

Tickets for the 15th of April.

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:54:47 +0100

109 lines

Re: Tickets for the 15th of April.

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:12:54 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 8th of April

Tickets for the 8th of April

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:02:06 +0100

205 lines

New Thread

Tier1 Status Update.

Tier1 Status Update.

Gareth Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:07:25 +0000

106 lines

Re: Tier1 Status Update.

Tiju Idiculla <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:53:02 +0100

119 lines

New Thread

TODAY: Re: Technical meeting on Friday

TODAY: Re: Technical meeting on Friday

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:21:00 +0000

40 lines

New Thread

UK Cloud back to DDM Deletion Service

UK Cloud back to DDM Deletion Service

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:54:56 +0100

94 lines

New Thread

UK cloud now served by Rucio

UK cloud now served by Rucio

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:56:53 +0100

96 lines

New Thread

WLCG workshop - expressions of interest

WLCG workshop - expressions of interest

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:26:12 +0000

27 lines

Re: WLCG workshop - expressions of interest

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:27:16 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

xrootd in gocdb

xrootd in gocdb

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:26:29 +0100

22 lines

Re: xrootd in gocdb

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:37:45 +0100

28 lines

Re: xrootd in gocdb

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:17:29 +0000

32 lines

Re: xrootd in gocdb

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:22:46 +0000

22 lines

Re: xrootd in gocdb

John Bland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:35:30 +0100

32 lines

Re: xrootd in gocdb

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:37:19 +0100

35 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager