JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


July 2012


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

"New" VO "t2k.org" (1 message)
ATLAS Job recovery (1 message)
Atlas user jobs with memory leaks (2 messages)
blackhole: is it possible to reallocate jobs? (5 messages)
Come on - Re: iperf endpoints? (2 messages)
CVMFS stratum-0 at RAL (1 message)
Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables (21 messages)
emi-argus sticks (3 messages)
epel yum repository (2 messages)
For those who haven't followed the webcast (5 messages)
FW: [Inspire-sa1-leaders] Tutorial on VOMS recent developments (1 message)
Fwd: EMI-1 WN supported (1 message)
Fwd: Fwd: Higgs announcement (1 message)
Fwd: T2 Availability & Reliability - June 2012 (2 messages)
Fwd: [Noc-managers] EGI Availability/Reliability Reports - June 2012 (1 message)
Fwd: [Noc-managers] new Availability/Reliability module in the Operations Portal (1 message)
Fwd: [WLCG Traceability Working Group] Call for participation (1 message)
GridMon boxes (8 messages)
HS06 (Re: Ops meeting @ 11am today) (1 message)
iperf configuration (7 messages)
iperf endpoints? (15 messages)
iperf in Sheffield (14 messages)
Liverpool PerfSonar (1 message)
Nagios SRM tests broken (4 messages)
nagios tests for apel being up to date (5 messages)
Ops Broadcast - documentation changes (1 message)
Ops meeting @ 11am (1 message)
Ops meeting @ 11am today (2 messages)
Ops meeting at 11am (5 messages)
perfSonar machine in Sheffield (18 messages)
perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow (9 messages)
please can uk perfSonarPS sites add FZK to their bandwidth tests. (5 messages)
Site geographic coordinates (16 messages)
Tickets for 24th July 2012 (1 message)
Tickets for the 10th of July (2 messages)
Tickets for the 17th July (2 messages)
Tickets for the 31st of July. (2 messages)
Tickets for the 3rd of July (4 messages)
UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion (6 messages)
UK NGI Helpdesk (1 message)
User-based limits in batch systems (3 messages)
[Inspire-sa1-leaders] Tutorial on VOMS recent developments (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

"New" VO "t2k.org"

"New" VO "t2k.org"

Jonathan Perkin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:56:10 +0100

346 lines

New Thread

ATLAS Job recovery

ATLAS Job recovery

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:35:41 +0000

6521 lines

New Thread

Atlas user jobs with memory leaks

Atlas user jobs with memory leaks

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:44:37 +0100

2202 lines

Re: Atlas user jobs with memory leaks

Chris Brew <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:56:02 +0000

180 lines

New Thread

blackhole: is it possible to reallocate jobs?

blackhole: is it possible to reallocate jobs?

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:26:42 +0100

32 lines

Re: blackhole: is it possible to reallocate jobs?

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:44:25 +0100

61 lines

Re: blackhole: is it possible to reallocate jobs?

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:08:42 +0100

86 lines

Re: blackhole: is it possible to reallocate jobs?

Govind Songara <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:27:52 +0100

211 lines

Re: blackhole: is it possible to reallocate jobs?

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:10:57 +0100

119 lines

New Thread

Come on - Re: iperf endpoints?

Re: Come on - Re: iperf endpoints?

Stuart Wakefield <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:12:08 +0100

81 lines

Re: Come on - Re: iperf endpoints?

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:25:29 +0000

108 lines

New Thread

CVMFS stratum-0 at RAL

CVMFS stratum-0 at RAL

Catalin Condurache <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:16:42 +0000

39 lines

New Thread

Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:22:27 +0100

63 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:37:23 +0100

88 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:40:25 +0100

77 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:45:38 +0100

21 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:49:39 +0100

76 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:37:55 +0100

37 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Rob Fay <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:48:13 +0100

29 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:53:07 +0100

42 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:55:02 +0100

58 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:02:06 +0100

29 lines

Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

J Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:01:35 +0100

54 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:04:55 +0100

36 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:04:58 +0100

56 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:07:38 +0100

36 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:10:49 +0100

47 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:10:53 +0100

67 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:15:00 +0100

64 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:45:04 +0000

29 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:35:46 +0100

38 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:42:14 +0100

53 lines

Re: Documentation: Origins of "other" VOMS variables

Christopher J.Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:13:11 +0100

51 lines

New Thread

emi-argus sticks

emi-argus sticks

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 11:19:55 +0100

37 lines

Re: emi-argus sticks

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:19:07 +0100

60 lines

Re: emi-argus sticks

Orlin Alexandrov <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:04:56 +0100

80 lines

New Thread

epel yum repository

epel yum repository

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:11:40 +0100

70 lines

Re: epel yum repository

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 19:59:01 +0100

96 lines

New Thread

For those who haven't followed the webcast

For those who haven't followed the webcast

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:59:06 +0100

3831 lines

Re: For those who haven't followed the webcast

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 10:53:22 +0100

36 lines

Re: For those who haven't followed the webcast

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 10:04:04 +0000

30 lines

Re: For those who haven't followed the webcast

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:51:59 +0100

33 lines

Re: For those who haven't followed the webcast

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:03:03 +0000

30 lines

New Thread

FW: [Inspire-sa1-leaders] Tutorial on VOMS recent developments

FW: [Inspire-sa1-leaders] Tutorial on VOMS recent developments

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:55:23 +0000

64 lines

New Thread

Fwd: EMI-1 WN supported

Fwd: EMI-1 WN supported

Govind Songara <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:37:31 +0100

334 lines

New Thread

Fwd: Fwd: Higgs announcement

Fwd: Fwd: Higgs announcement

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:37:34 +0100

61 lines

New Thread

Fwd: T2 Availability & Reliability - June 2012

Fwd: T2 Availability & Reliability - June 2012

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:05:33 +0000

221 lines

Re: Fwd: T2 Availability & Reliability - June 2012

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:32:59 +0100

277 lines

New Thread

Fwd: [Noc-managers] EGI Availability/Reliability Reports - June 2012

Fwd: [Noc-managers] EGI Availability/Reliability Reports - June 2012

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jul 2012 17:57:13 +0000

40 lines

New Thread

Fwd: [Noc-managers] new Availability/Reliability module in the Operations Portal

Fwd: [Noc-managers] new Availability/Reliability module in the Operations Portal

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Jul 2012 06:53:39 +0000

66 lines

New Thread

Fwd: [WLCG Traceability Working Group] Call for participation

Fwd: [WLCG Traceability Working Group] Call for participation

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:42:39 +0000

73 lines

New Thread

GridMon boxes

GridMon boxes

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 11:10:50 +0000

50 lines

Re: GridMon boxes

Ben Waugh <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:29:24 +0100

54 lines

Re: GridMon boxes

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 11:36:04 +0000

22 lines

Re: GridMon boxes

Ben Waugh <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:42:09 +0100

34 lines

Re: GridMon boxes

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:42:48 +0100

70 lines

Re: GridMon boxes

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:42:42 +0100

114 lines

Re: GridMon boxes

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:53:47 +0100

64 lines

Re: GridMon boxes

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:03:37 +0000

77 lines

New Thread

HS06 (Re: Ops meeting @ 11am today)

HS06 (Re: Ops meeting @ 11am today)

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:28:58 +0000

65 lines

New Thread

iperf configuration

iperf configuration

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:51:32 +0100

36 lines

Re: iperf configuration

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:55:01 +0100

51 lines

Re: iperf configuration

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:00:11 +0000

112 lines

Re: iperf configuration

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:05:40 +0100

53 lines

Re: iperf configuration

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:12:44 +0100

64 lines

Re: iperf configuration

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:31:59 +0000

124 lines

Re: iperf configuration

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:39:42 +0100

65 lines

New Thread

iperf endpoints?

Re: iperf endpoints?

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2012 17:53:08 +0100

75 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:13:32 +0100

89 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:21:54 +0100

93 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:24:17 +0100

107 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:30:52 +0100

111 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 11:48:35 +0100

138 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 11:16:36 +0000

161 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:48:38 +0100

146 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:53:08 +0100

162 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:17:41 +0100

170 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:24:48 +0100

187 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:31:48 +0100

202 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:51:01 +0100

220 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:01:50 +0100

251 lines

Re: iperf endpoints?

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:17:46 +0100

266 lines

New Thread

iperf in Sheffield

iperf in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:57:53 +0100

28 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:05:12 +0000

43 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:07:33 +0100

63 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:28:57 +0000

84 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:38:52 +0100

102 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:41:03 +0000

122 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:49:39 +0100

148 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:05:44 +0000

170 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 17:51:14 +0000

25 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 19:15:36 +0100

39 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

[log in to unmask]

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:04:39 +0000

54 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:58:45 +0100

198 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:00:55 +0000

218 lines

Re: iperf in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 11:58:05 +0100

96 lines

New Thread

Liverpool PerfSonar

Liverpool PerfSonar

John Bland <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:56:35 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

Nagios SRM tests broken

Nagios SRM tests broken

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:00:34 +0100

16 lines

Re: Nagios SRM tests broken

Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:16:19 +0000

38 lines

Re: Nagios SRM tests broken

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:16:37 +0100

52 lines

Re: Nagios SRM tests broken

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:36:38 +0100

62 lines

New Thread

nagios tests for apel being up to date

nagios tests for apel being up to date

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:01:26 +0100

26 lines

Re: nagios tests for apel being up to date

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:23:59 +0100

47 lines

Re: nagios tests for apel being up to date

Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:24:41 +0000

49 lines

Re: nagios tests for apel being up to date

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:36:42 +0100

48 lines

Re: nagios tests for apel being up to date

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:42:46 +0000

117 lines

New Thread

Ops Broadcast - documentation changes

Ops Broadcast - documentation changes

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:24:28 +0100

65 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting @ 11am

Ops meeting @ 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:48:46 +0000

39 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting @ 11am today

Ops meeting @ 11am today

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2012 08:49:52 +0000

32 lines

Re: Ops meeting @ 11am today

Rob Harper <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:19:41 +0000

50 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting at 11am

Ops meeting at 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:11:22 +0000

23 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:59:49 +0100

27 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:01:17 +0100

37 lines

Ops meeting at 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:08:40 +0000

25 lines

Ops meeting at 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:49:13 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

perfSonar machine in Sheffield

perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:15:45 +0100

27 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:24:40 +0100

45 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:32:07 +0100

66 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:36:42 +0000

118 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:43:32 +0000

33 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:57:36 +0100

64 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:11:44 +0100

57 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:19:21 +0000

138 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:37:42 +0100

78 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:41:12 +0000

169 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:25:45 +0100

117 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:43:11 +0100

1746 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:24:41 +0000

60 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:17:28 +0100

2118 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:29:48 +0000

87 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:36:34 +0000

160 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

John Bland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:50:33 +0100

119 lines

Re: perfSonar machine in Sheffield

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:06:57 +0100

154 lines

New Thread

perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:18:09 +0100

33 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:47:55 +0100

42 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:13:40 +0100

62 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:24:01 +0000

143 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:07:31 +0100

94 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:43:06 +0100

80 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:49:14 +0000

157 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:34:23 +0100

98 lines

Re: perfsonar machines configuration docs to follow

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:16:11 +0100

129 lines

New Thread

please can uk perfSonarPS sites add FZK to their bandwidth tests.

please can uk perfSonarPS sites add FZK to their bandwidth tests.

[log in to unmask]

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:27:18 +0000

96 lines

Re: please can uk perfSonarPS sites add FZK to their bandwidth tests.

Christopher J.Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:01:58 +0100

37 lines

Re: please can uk perfSonarPS sites add FZK to their bandwidth tests.

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:42:45 +0100

133 lines

Re: please can uk perfSonarPS sites add FZK to their bandwidth tests.

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:44:12 +0100

49 lines

Re: please can uk perfSonarPS sites add FZK to their bandwidth tests.

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:51:20 +0000

107 lines

New Thread

Site geographic coordinates

Site geographic coordinates

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:11:16 +0000

101 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:19:09 +0000

27 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:00:34 +0100

25 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:17:45 +0000

27 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

J Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:09:23 +0100

37 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:19:09 +0100

48 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

John Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:34:29 +0100

43 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Christopher J.Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:57:03 +0100

27 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:10:55 +0000

26 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:14:50 +0100

41 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:36:51 +0100

53 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:02:50 +0000

26 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

J Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:22:27 +0100

65 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:24:27 +0000

24 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

John Bland <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:42:32 +0100

34 lines

Re: Site geographic coordinates

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:28:49 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

Tickets for 24th July 2012

Tickets for 24th July 2012

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:03:23 +0000

157 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 10th of July

Tickets for the 10th of July

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:27:45 +0100

66 lines

Re: Tickets for the 10th of July

Govind Songara <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:15:27 +0100

169 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 17th July

Tickets for the 17th July

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:57:46 +0100

54 lines

Re: Tickets for the 17th July

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:05:08 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 31st of July.

Tickets for the 31st of July.

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:23:53 +0100

170 lines

Re: Tickets for the 31st of July.

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:00:04 +0000

37 lines

New Thread

Tickets for the 3rd of July

Tickets for the 3rd of July

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:54:13 +0100

61 lines

Re: Tickets for the 3rd of July

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:43:18 +0100

27 lines

Re: Tickets for the 3rd of July

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:57:06 +0000

37 lines

Re: Tickets for the 3rd of July

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2012 12:38:40 +0000

59 lines

New Thread

UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion

UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:03:58 +0100

31 lines

Re: UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:23:06 +0100

101 lines

Re: UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion

Jens Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:42:57 +0100

62 lines

Re: UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion

Jens Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:37:41 +0100

70 lines

Re: UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion

Jens Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:29:15 +0100

90 lines

Re: UK e-Science CA, cert contact details and confusion

Jens Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:21:40 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

UK NGI Helpdesk

UK NGI Helpdesk

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:34:21 +0000

141 lines

New Thread

User-based limits in batch systems

User-based limits in batch systems

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:59:09 +0000

22 lines

Re: User-based limits in batch systems

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:02:27 +0100

29 lines

Re: User-based limits in batch systems

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jul 2012 12:11:10 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

[Inspire-sa1-leaders] Tutorial on VOMS recent developments

Re: [Inspire-sa1-leaders] Tutorial on VOMS recent developments

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:06:51 +0000

77 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

October 2018
September 2018
August 2018
July 2018
June 2018
May 2018
April 2018
March 2018
February 2018
January 2018
December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


JiscMail is a Jisc service.

View our service policies at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/ and Jisc's privacy policy at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager