JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


October 2011


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

Adding the regional VOs to RAL's LFC (1 message)
AMGA/HYDRA (4 messages)
ATLAS UK Grid test (4 messages)
CREAM tweaks and YAIM (1 message)
cvmfs nagios script (1 message)
FW: Tier 2 Reliability & Availability - September 2011 (1 message)
FW: [Inspire-sa1] Fwd: Upcoming gLite releases (3 messages)
FW: [Noc-managers] Discussion of WMS 3.3.4 release plans in UMD next Monday (1 message)
Fwd: [EGI-CSIRT-Team] CA release 1.42 for EGI available (2 messages)
GGUS: ID#74658 - NGI creation child ticket for NGI_UK: NGI_UK (4 messages)
glite-ce-job-submit, fine, but no glite-ce-get-output (5 messages)
Grid Middleware Install (13 messages)
Grid user guides / use cases (1 message)
GridPP Ops Meeting (4 messages)
Indico [ROC-UK] (1 message)
Intel X520-DA2 NICs (6 messages)
list of Top levelBDII's (3 messages)
mc10 AOD replication to UK Tier2s (1 message)
Moving VO name - is there a standard way. (25 messages)
Network utilisation figures for October (1 message)
Operations team & Sites (11 October 2011) (1 message)
Ops meeting at 11am (7 messages)
Please publish NGI_UK (1 message)
proxy delegation (17 messages)
Tier 2 Reliability & Availability - September 2011 (1 message)
UK T2 Structure (1 message)
US VISA waiver programme - don't be a numpty! (2 messages)
Use of cvmfs_fsck (7 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

Adding the regional VOs to RAL's LFC

Adding the regional VOs to RAL's LFC

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:31:52 +0000

29 lines

New Thread

AMGA/HYDRA

Re: AMGA/HYDRA

Jens Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:33:27 +0100

86 lines

Re: AMGA/HYDRA

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:53:45 +0000

28 lines

Re: AMGA/HYDRA

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:43:43 +0000

103 lines

Re: AMGA/HYDRA

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:03:38 +0000

23 lines

New Thread

ATLAS UK Grid test

ATLAS UK Grid test

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:04:07 +0000

18 lines

Re: ATLAS UK Grid test

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:51:20 +0000

39 lines

Re: ATLAS UK Grid test

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:10:16 +0000

57 lines

Re: ATLAS UK Grid test

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:17:54 +0000

23 lines

New Thread

CREAM tweaks and YAIM

CREAM tweaks and YAIM

Ben Waugh <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:43:35 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

cvmfs nagios script

cvmfs nagios script

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:16:06 +0100

24 lines

New Thread

FW: Tier 2 Reliability & Availability - September 2011

FW: Tier 2 Reliability & Availability - September 2011

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:17:36 +0000

69 lines

New Thread

FW: [Inspire-sa1] Fwd: Upcoming gLite releases

FW: [Inspire-sa1] Fwd: Upcoming gLite releases

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:28:59 +0000

98 lines

Re: FW: [Inspire-sa1] Fwd: Upcoming gLite releases

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:08:55 +0100

102 lines

Re: FW: [Inspire-sa1] Fwd: Upcoming gLite releases

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:54:21 +0000

110 lines

New Thread

FW: [Noc-managers] Discussion of WMS 3.3.4 release plans in UMD next Monday

FW: [Noc-managers] Discussion of WMS 3.3.4 release plans in UMD next Monday

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:40:22 +0000

120 lines

New Thread

Fwd: [EGI-CSIRT-Team] CA release 1.42 for EGI available

Re: Fwd: [EGI-CSIRT-Team] CA release 1.42 for EGI available

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Oct 2011 08:12:30 +0000

29 lines

Re: Fwd: [EGI-CSIRT-Team] CA release 1.42 for EGI available

Jens Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:06:51 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

GGUS: ID#74658 - NGI creation child ticket for NGI_UK: NGI_UK

GGUS: ID#74658 - NGI creation child ticket for NGI_UK: NGI_UK

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:23:55 +0000

30 lines

Re: GGUS: ID#74658 - NGI creation child ticket for NGI_UK: NGI_UK

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:40:51 +0100

48 lines

Re: GGUS: ID#74658 - NGI creation child ticket for NGI_UK: NGI_UK

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:50:08 +0000

22 lines

Re: GGUS: ID#74658 - NGI creation child ticket for NGI_UK: NGI_UK

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:08:19 +0000

60 lines

New Thread

glite-ce-job-submit, fine, but no glite-ce-get-output

glite-ce-job-submit, fine, but no glite-ce-get-output

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 21:42:11 +0100

28 lines

Re: glite-ce-job-submit, fine, but no glite-ce-get-output

Rob Fay <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 22:35:49 +0100

39 lines

Re: glite-ce-job-submit, fine, but no glite-ce-get-output

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 22:43:31 +0100

45 lines

Re: glite-ce-job-submit, fine, but no glite-ce-get-output

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:13:17 +0100

73 lines

Re: glite-ce-job-submit, fine, but no glite-ce-get-output

Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:34:23 +0100

40 lines

New Thread

Grid Middleware Install

Grid Middleware Install

emyr.james <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:34:37 +0100

159 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:37:02 +0100

67 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:40:18 +0100

89 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:07:29 +0000

21 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:36:31 +0100

37 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:39:06 +0100

34 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:21:15 +0100

52 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

emyr.james <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:58:14 +0100

373 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:40:40 +0100

153 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

emyr.james <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:07:27 +0100

162 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:22:56 +0100

216 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

emyr.james <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:42:01 +0100

203 lines

Re: Grid Middleware Install

emyr.james <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:54:35 +0100

246 lines

New Thread

Grid user guides / use cases

Grid user guides / use cases

Christopher J.Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:28:47 +0000

56 lines

New Thread

GridPP Ops Meeting

GridPP Ops Meeting

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:46:27 +0200

20 lines

Re: GridPP Ops Meeting

Stuart Wakefield <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:48:42 +0100

32 lines

Re: GridPP Ops Meeting

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:58:10 +0200

44 lines

Re: GridPP Ops Meeting

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:38:19 +0200

26 lines

New Thread

Indico [ROC-UK]

Indico [ROC-UK]

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:10:07 +0000

16 lines

New Thread

Intel X520-DA2 NICs

Intel X520-DA2 NICs

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:12:50 +0000

23 lines

Re: Intel X520-DA2 NICs

Mark Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:20:23 +0100

91 lines

Re: Intel X520-DA2 NICs

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:56:00 +0000

48 lines

Re: Intel X520-DA2 NICs

Mark Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:09:39 +0100

150 lines

Re: Intel X520-DA2 NICs

Martin Bly <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:02:06 +0000

35 lines

Re: Intel X520-DA2 NICs

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Oct 2011 17:18:24 +0100

58 lines

New Thread

list of Top levelBDII's

list of Top levelBDII's

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:43:53 +0000

45 lines

Re: list of Top levelBDII's

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:52:40 +0100

72 lines

Re: list of Top levelBDII's

Elena Korolkova <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 21:00:15 +0100

70 lines

New Thread

mc10 AOD replication to UK Tier2s

Re: mc10 AOD replication to UK Tier2s

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:59:14 +0000

52 lines

New Thread

Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:53:26 +0100

29 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:37:01 +0000

33 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:25:11 +0100

39 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:47:46 +0000

25 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:16:53 +0000

48 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:53:34 +0000

61 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:55:51 +0100

72 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:00:42 +0000

22 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

David Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:12:32 +0000

96 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

David Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:14:39 +0000

128 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:34:27 +0000

35 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:31:16 +0000

66 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:20:23 +0100

66 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

J Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:55:55 +0100

120 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

J Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:03:51 +0100

181 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:46:34 +0000

48 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:52:21 +0100

65 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:08:09 +0100

54 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:11:41 +0100

89 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:15:42 +0000

45 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:29:11 +0100

54 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:43:30 +0100

47 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

David Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:51:01 +0000

229 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 14:07:13 +0000

138 lines

Re: Moving VO name - is there a standard way.

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:13:57 +0000

29 lines

New Thread

Network utilisation figures for October

Network utilisation figures for October

Mark Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:20:57 +0100

90 lines

New Thread

Operations team & Sites (11 October 2011)

Operations team & Sites (11 October 2011)

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:06:27 +0000

13 lines

New Thread

Ops meeting at 11am

Ops meeting at 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:31:08 +0000

27 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:53:09 +0100

23 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:29:08 +0100

45 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Christopher J. Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:35:42 +0000

33 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:15:33 +0000

43 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:04:53 +0000

27 lines

Re: Ops meeting at 11am

Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:26:06 +0000

45 lines

New Thread

Please publish NGI_UK

Please publish NGI_UK

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:54:14 +0000

184 lines

New Thread

proxy delegation

proxy delegation

Jonathan Perkin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:19:35 +0000

40 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:27:38 +0000

25 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Jonathan Perkin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:03:36 +0000

29 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:08:58 +0000

29 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:15:32 +0000

28 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:21:33 +0000

30 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:27:14 +0000

36 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Jonathan Perkin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:38:06 +0000

18 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Andrew Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:44:02 +0000

22 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:48:34 +0000

18 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Jonathan Perkin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:54:29 +0000

15 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Mingchao Ma <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:00:00 +0000

134 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:06:05 +0000

21 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Mingchao Ma <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:47:11 +0000

116 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:14:06 +0000

34 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:29:30 +0000

31 lines

Re: proxy delegation

Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:21:49 +0000

34 lines

New Thread

Tier 2 Reliability & Availability - September 2011

Re: Tier 2 Reliability & Availability - September 2011

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:17:45 +0000

80 lines

New Thread

UK T2 Structure

UK T2 Structure

John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:01:41 +0000

130 lines

New Thread

US VISA waiver programme - don't be a numpty!

US VISA waiver programme - don't be a numpty!

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:52:00 +0100

43 lines

Re: US VISA waiver programme - don't be a numpty!

jeremy maris <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:36:34 +0100

26 lines

New Thread

Use of cvmfs_fsck

Use of cvmfs_fsck

Andrew Washbrook <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:31:14 +0100

35 lines

Re: Use of cvmfs_fsck

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:37:35 +0200

32 lines

Re: Use of cvmfs_fsck

Christopher J.Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:50:19 +0100

47 lines

Re: Use of cvmfs_fsck

Ian Collier <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:56:14 +0000

56 lines

Re: Use of cvmfs_fsck

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:56:56 +0200

31 lines

Re: Use of cvmfs_fsck

Andrew Washbrook <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:10:41 +0100

32 lines

Re: Use of cvmfs_fsck

Alastair Dewhurst <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:23:54 +0000

48 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager