JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


April 2008


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

"Job deleted at request of opssgm" = SAM JS failure?? How? (1 message)
ATLAS production draining (1 message)
ATLAS SE and Space Token Information (11 messages)
ATLAS sites: please ensure you have libgfortran (3 messages)
cfengine installed worker nodes (2 messages)
Deputy Technical Coordinator Post at Oxford (1 message)
Experiment CE requirements for May (2 messages)
Feedback on WLCG workshop (1 message)
Food @ CERN (1 message)
FW: Poll to find out if sites need help with configuring SGE for short deadline jobs (2 messages)
gLite 3.1 CE segfaulting [Was: Re: LCAS Authentication problem] (1 message)
GridPP sites meeting - Thursday 24th @ 17:15 CERN Salle B (2 messages)
GridPP supported VOs pages (1 message)
Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop (9 messages)
IMPORTANT: For those attending the April WLCG workshop (2 messages)
Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is) (11 messages)
LCAS Authentication problem (13 messages)
python on x86_64 WNs (4 messages)
SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core? (7 messages)
Security service challenge 2 - the final report (4 messages)
Sl4 vs slc4 for LHCb (1 message)
Very high filesystem load on GPFS with Grid jobs? (1 message)
VO_FUSION_VOMS_CA_DN (2 messages)
[Fwd: SCSI errors] (2 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

"Job deleted at request of opssgm" = SAM JS failure?? How?

"Job deleted at request of opssgm" = SAM JS failure?? How?

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:43:57 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

ATLAS production draining

ATLAS production draining

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:34:03 +0200

22 lines

New Thread

ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:22:01 +0100

41 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Greig Alan Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:32:11 +0100

39 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Peter Love <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:43:37 +0100

49 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:09:28 +0100

71 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:14:56 +0100

26 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Peter Love <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:58:43 +0100

35 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Greig Alan Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:15:44 +0100

84 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:08:32 +0100

69 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:24:42 +0100

85 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:52:16 +0100

20 lines

Re: ATLAS SE and Space Token Information

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:10:31 +0100

24 lines

New Thread

ATLAS sites: please ensure you have libgfortran

ATLAS sites: please ensure you have libgfortran

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:17:21 +0200

27 lines

Re: ATLAS sites: please ensure you have libgfortran

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:50:10 +0100

39 lines

Re: ATLAS sites: please ensure you have libgfortran

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:01:36 +0200

58 lines

New Thread

cfengine installed worker nodes

cfengine installed worker nodes

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:31:12 +0100

46 lines

Re: cfengine installed worker nodes

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:04:54 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

Deputy Technical Coordinator Post at Oxford

Deputy Technical Coordinator Post at Oxford

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:00:49 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

Experiment CE requirements for May

Experiment CE requirements for May

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:17:55 +0100

160 lines

Re: Experiment CE requirements for May

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:34:12 +0100

216 lines

New Thread

Feedback on WLCG workshop

Feedback on WLCG workshop

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:59:19 +0100

134 lines

New Thread

Food @ CERN

Food @ CERN

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:18:22 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

FW: Poll to find out if sites need help with configuring SGE for short deadline jobs

FW: Poll to find out if sites need help with configuring SGE for short deadline jobs

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:30:31 +0100

43 lines

Re: FW: Poll to find out if sites need help with configuring SGE for short deadline jobs

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:07:58 +0100

53 lines

New Thread

gLite 3.1 CE segfaulting [Was: Re: LCAS Authentication problem]

gLite 3.1 CE segfaulting [Was: Re: LCAS Authentication problem]

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:22:41 +0100

72 lines

New Thread

GridPP sites meeting - Thursday 24th @ 17:15 CERN Salle B

GridPP sites meeting - Thursday 24th @ 17:15 CERN Salle B

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:53:08 +0100

190 lines

Re: GridPP sites meeting - Thursday 24th @ 17:15 CERN Salle B

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:33:45 +0100

308 lines

New Thread

GridPP supported VOs pages

Re: GridPP supported VOs pages

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:04:26 +0100

92 lines

New Thread

Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:56:35 +0100

89 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:14:40 +0100

29 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Ross, D (Derek) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:30:43 +0100

47 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:55:05 +0100

23 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:22:19 +0100

22 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Andrew Elwell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:01:43 +0100

29 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Greig Alan Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:16:38 +0100

32 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:52:18 +0100

27 lines

Re: Hostel bookings for WLCG workshop

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:29:09 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

IMPORTANT: For those attending the April WLCG workshop

IMPORTANT: For those attending the April WLCG workshop

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 2008 06:57:33 +0100

70 lines

Re: IMPORTANT: For those attending the April WLCG workshop

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:56:10 +0100

91 lines

New Thread

Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:28:44 +0100

17 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:00:34 +0100

34 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:31:12 +0100

52 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:13:48 +0100

26 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:33:19 +0100

42 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

John Walsh <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:46:50 +0100

40 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:26:17 +0100

57 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

David Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:46:01 +0100

66 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:50:08 +0100

89 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:11:55 +0100

25 lines

Re: Info on gLite/LCG middleware port to SL5? (not VM that is)

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:05:18 +0100

68 lines

New Thread

LCAS Authentication problem

LCAS Authentication problem

Phil Roffe <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:24:25 +0100

84 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:57:24 +0100

92 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Phil Roffe <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:11:17 +0100

154 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:03:15 +0100

170 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Phil Roffe <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:15:43 +0100

210 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:33:51 +0100

250 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Peter Love <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:03:30 +0100

254 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:19:42 +0100

22 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Henry Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:59:53 +0100

34 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:09:39 +0100

30 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:54:11 +0100

36 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:13:38 +0100

21 lines

Re: LCAS Authentication problem

Phil Roffe <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:50:55 +0100

52 lines

New Thread

python on x86_64 WNs

python on x86_64 WNs

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:22:40 +0100

54 lines

Re: python on x86_64 WNs

Peter Love <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:41:14 +0100

92 lines

Re: python on x86_64 WNs

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:04:51 +0100

72 lines

Re: python on x86_64 WNs

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:03:39 +0100

85 lines

New Thread

SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:41:38 +0100

32 lines

Re: SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

Bly, MJ (Martin) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:13:17 +0100

83 lines

Re: SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:20:26 +0100

53 lines

Re: SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:35:38 +0100

24 lines

Re: SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:31:24 +0100

32 lines

Re: SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

Greig Alan Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:54:32 +0100

26 lines

Re: SE Hardware for DPM - 4 or 8 cores, 1GB or 2GB RAM/core?

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:25:04 +0100

26 lines

New Thread

Security service challenge 2 - the final report

Security service challenge 2 - the final report

Ma, M (Mingchao) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:19:45 +0100

183 lines

Re: Security service challenge 2 - the final report

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:51:48 +0100

298 lines

Re: Security service challenge 2 - the final report

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:49:18 +0100

55 lines

Re: Security service challenge 2 - the final report

Ma, M (Mingchao) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:29:23 +0100

171 lines

New Thread

Sl4 vs slc4 for LHCb

Sl4 vs slc4 for LHCb

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:40:40 +0100

40 lines

New Thread

Very high filesystem load on GPFS with Grid jobs?

Very high filesystem load on GPFS with Grid jobs?

Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:36:26 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

VO_FUSION_VOMS_CA_DN

VO_FUSION_VOMS_CA_DN

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:43:15 +0100

21 lines

Re: VO_FUSION_VOMS_CA_DN

Rob Fay <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:56:51 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: SCSI errors]

[Fwd: SCSI errors]

Greig Alan Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:06:12 +0100

140 lines

Re: [Fwd: SCSI errors]

Greig Alan Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:14:42 +0100

109 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager