JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for GRIDPP-STORAGE Archives


GRIDPP-STORAGE Archives

GRIDPP-STORAGE Archives


September 2006


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

Agenda for storage phone conf 27 Sep 06 (1 message)
Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06 (5 messages)
Agenda for storage phone conf tomorrow 13 Sep 06 (1 message)
dCache 1.7.0 change log (2 messages)
dCache configuration during transfer tests (1 message)
dCache GIP plugin (was RE: Q2 storage figures in quarterly report) (1 message)
dcache permission problem for new VOs (19 messages)
Desy apt: was dCache pool install (1 message)
dpm daemon problems. (6 messages)
Draft of proposed glue storage schema (2 messages)
finding files location in dpm (7 messages)
Fw: Re: Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06 (1 message)
FW: storage units (4 messages)
GridPP3 proposal (3 messages)
Help with 24hr test (8 messages)
lancaster dcache unstable (7 messages)
Minutes of storage phone conf 13 Sep 06 (3 messages)
Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006 (7 messages)
Minutes of storage phone conf 6 Sep 06 (2 messages)
Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM) (10 messages)
mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs (15 messages)
New DPM GIP plugin available for test (2 messages)
Next storage phone confs... (1 message)
ops SFT problem (1 message)
pre-GDB storage classes meeting (1 message)
srmcp (security) bug (5 messages)
Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006) (11 messages)
storage units (2 messages)
storage units used to confuse and befuddle customers (4 messages)
Summary of inter-T2 24hour tests so far (1 message)
UDT transfer protocol (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

GRIDPP-STORAGE Home

GRIDPP-STORAGE Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

Agenda for storage phone conf 27 Sep 06

Agenda for storage phone conf 27 Sep 06

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:47:53 +0100

16 lines

New Thread

Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:00:00 +0100

16 lines

Re: Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:13:13 +0200

31 lines

Re: Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:21:44 +0100

49 lines

Re: Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:48:55 +0200

62 lines

Re: Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:59:28 +0100

93 lines

New Thread

Agenda for storage phone conf tomorrow 13 Sep 06

Agenda for storage phone conf tomorrow 13 Sep 06

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:50:13 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

dCache 1.7.0 change log

dCache 1.7.0 change log

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:13:54 +0100

26 lines

Re: dCache 1.7.0 change log

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:14:27 +0200

34 lines

New Thread

dCache configuration during transfer tests

dCache configuration during transfer tests

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:49:02 +0100

46 lines

New Thread

dCache GIP plugin (was RE: Q2 storage figures in quarterly report)

dCache GIP plugin (was RE: Q2 storage figures in quarterly report)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:57:03 +0100

142 lines

New Thread

dcache permission problem for new VOs

dcache permission problem for new VOs

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:23:26 +0100

50 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:53:33 +0200

63 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:59:25 +0100

23 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:40:22 +0200

47 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:29:02 +0100

124 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:02:56 +0200

17 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Ross, D (Derek) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:22:02 +0100

92 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:00:38 +0100

78 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:01:29 +0100

35 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:03:35 +0200

46 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:07:59 +0100

61 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:27:20 +0100

51 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:40:35 +0100

67 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:39:39 +0200

67 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:59:21 +0100

26 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:06:59 +0200

41 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:28:59 +0100

27 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:30:48 +0200

35 lines

Re: dcache permission problem for new VOs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:54:26 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

Desy apt: was dCache pool install

Desy apt: was dCache pool install

[log in to unmask]

Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:38:23 +0200

119 lines

New Thread

dpm daemon problems.

dpm daemon problems.

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:42:43 +0100

45 lines

Re: dpm daemon problems.

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:54:02 +0100

38 lines

Re: dpm daemon problems.

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:13:48 +0100

54 lines

Re: dpm daemon problems.

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:31:37 +0100

29 lines

Re: dpm daemon problems.

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:36:35 +0100

38 lines

Re: dpm daemon problems.

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:50:28 +0100

52 lines

New Thread

Draft of proposed glue storage schema

Draft of proposed glue storage schema

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:06:05 +0100

18 lines

Re: Draft of proposed glue storage schema

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:26:54 +0100

31 lines

New Thread

finding files location in dpm

finding files location in dpm

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:40:10 +0100

49 lines

Re: finding files location in dpm

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:46:14 +0100

76 lines

Re: finding files location in dpm

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:54:00 +0100

41 lines

Re: finding files location in dpm

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:52:37 +0100

65 lines

Re: finding files location in dpm

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:58:42 +0100

92 lines

Re: finding files location in dpm

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:03:13 +0100

103 lines

Re: finding files location in dpm

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:05:17 +0100

115 lines

New Thread

Fw: Re: Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Fw: Re: Agenda for storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:56:44 +0200

122 lines

New Thread

FW: storage units

FW: storage units

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:35:37 +0100

41 lines

Re: FW: storage units

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:24:03 +0200

59 lines

Re: FW: storage units

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:34:41 +0100

71 lines

Re: FW: storage units

Jens Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:43:59 +0100

88 lines

New Thread

GridPP3 proposal

GridPP3 proposal

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:20:31 +0100

43 lines

Re: GridPP3 proposal

[log in to unmask]

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:02:50 +0200

72 lines

Re: GridPP3 proposal

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:07:41 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

Help with 24hr test

Help with 24hr test

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:53:00 +0100

55 lines

Re: Help with 24hr test

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:32:56 +0100

28 lines

Re: Help with 24hr test

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:35:28 +0100

54 lines

Re: Help with 24hr test

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:36:18 +0100

63 lines

Re: Help with 24hr test

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:45:06 +0100

118 lines

Re: Help with 24hr test

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:07:33 +0100

144 lines

Re: Help with 24hr test

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:24:12 +0100

45 lines

Re: Help with 24hr test

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:48:09 +0100

81 lines

New Thread

lancaster dcache unstable

lancaster dcache unstable

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:44:44 +0100

66 lines

Re: lancaster dcache unstable

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:38:54 +0200

24 lines

Re: lancaster dcache unstable

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:40:12 +0100

53 lines

Re: lancaster dcache unstable

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:00:15 +0100

53 lines

Re: lancaster dcache unstable

Ross, D (Derek) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:21:01 +0100

34 lines

Re: lancaster dcache unstable

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:31:44 +0100

31 lines

Re: lancaster dcache unstable

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:32:19 +0100

68 lines

New Thread

Minutes of storage phone conf 13 Sep 06

Minutes of storage phone conf 13 Sep 06

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:13:12 +0100

16 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 13 Sep 06

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:50:12 +0200

65 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 13 Sep 06

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:27:34 +0200

72 lines

New Thread

Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:27:21 +0100

21 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:37:08 +0100

53 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:03:40 +0100

39 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:10:07 +0100

22 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:13:27 +0100

36 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:20:05 +0100

42 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:31:53 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

Minutes of storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Minutes of storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:37:04 +0100

18 lines

Re: Minutes of storage phone conf 6 Sep 06

Ross, D (Derek) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:32:29 +0100

72 lines

New Thread

Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:34:05 +0100

117 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:40:10 +0100

29 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:53:03 +0200

38 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:39:20 +0100

74 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:44:48 +0100

29 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:39:07 +0200

38 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:37:48 +0100

28 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:56:23 +0100

24 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:00:43 +0100

17 lines

Re: Modifying dCache pool config (was Re: Lancaster's SRM)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:49:04 +0100

60 lines

New Thread

mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Colin Morey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:11:55 +0100

39 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:57:14 +0200

51 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:01:24 +0100

56 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Colin Morey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:15:53 +0100

76 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:04:07 +0100

95 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Colin Morey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:06:55 +0100

32 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:13:02 +0100

51 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Colin Morey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:19:00 +0100

64 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:34:44 +0100

69 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:03:30 +0200

85 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Colin Morey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:12:12 +0100

50 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Colin Morey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:53:19 +0100

57 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:19:37 +0100

67 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:31:55 +0100

46 lines

Re: mounting a fresh install of dcache via pnfs

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:22:53 +0200

56 lines

New Thread

New DPM GIP plugin available for test

New DPM GIP plugin available for test

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:53:46 +0100

33 lines

Re: New DPM GIP plugin available for test

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:27:16 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

Next storage phone confs...

Next storage phone confs...

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:04:50 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

ops SFT problem

ops SFT problem

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:15:10 +0100

85 lines

New Thread

pre-GDB storage classes meeting

pre-GDB storage classes meeting

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:00:22 +0100

167 lines

New Thread

srmcp (security) bug

srmcp (security) bug

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:45:03 +0100

32 lines

Re: srmcp (security) bug

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:52:08 +0100

50 lines

Re: srmcp (security) bug

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:16:53 +0100

70 lines

Re: srmcp (security) bug

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:23:33 +0100

75 lines

Re: srmcp (security) bug

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:59:19 +0200

102 lines

New Thread

Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:01:36 +0100

57 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:45:13 +0100

82 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:19:19 +0200

102 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:45:55 +0100

34 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

[log in to unmask]

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:52:09 +0200

44 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:09:05 +0100

81 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:45:58 +0100

86 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

brian davies <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:58:07 +0100

145 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:26:59 +0100

140 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:46:40 +0100

28 lines

Re: Storage Accounting revisited (Was: RE: Minutes of storage phone conf 27 Sep 2006)

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:55:53 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

storage units

Re: storage units

Dave Newbold <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:22:00 +0100

117 lines

Re: storage units

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:43:19 +0100

139 lines

New Thread

storage units used to confuse and befuddle customers

storage units used to confuse and befuddle customers

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:35:33 +0200

157 lines

Re: storage units used to confuse and befuddle customers

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:08:39 +0100

62 lines

Re: storage units used to confuse and befuddle customers

Dave Newbold <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:12:42 +0100

180 lines

Re: storage units used to confuse and befuddle customers

Dave Newbold <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:36:06 +0100

21 lines

New Thread

Summary of inter-T2 24hour tests so far

Summary of inter-T2 24hour tests so far

Jamie Kelvin Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:01:29 +0100

78 lines

New Thread

UDT transfer protocol

UDT transfer protocol

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:19:03 +0200

29 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager