JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


June 2006


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

Closing tickets by email (1 message)
Configuring CE (3 messages)
Detailed information for those attending the Tier-2 workshop/tutorial next week (3 messages)
Enabling the ops VO (2 messages)
england match (1 message)
Expense claims following the Tier-2 workshop (1 message)
For those at the Tier-2 workshop - Dinner on Wednesday (1 message)
FTS transfers ... (8 messages)
FTS_SERVER_URL="https://fts0344.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8443/sc3ral/glite-data-transfer-fts" (3 messages)
FW: Actions from Operations Workshop (1 message)
FW: [LCG-ROLLOUT] Pilot jobs site survey (1 message)
gLite 3.0.0 status and enabling of the ops VO (1 message)
gLite 3.0.0 UI (1 message)
gLite 3.0.0 upgrade comments (2 messages)
gLite and Condor (5 messages)
glite3 upgrade problem: boot (3 messages)
GridPP deployment links page (1 message)
Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3 (6 messages)
Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades (3 messages)
rotating sft reservations in maui (1 message)
The Host Cert/Key Changes (5 messages)
Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware? (19 messages)
UKI Monthly meeting tomorrow at 9am (face-to-face only) (1 message)
UKI Monthly Operations Meeting (TB-SUPPORT) - F2F (June 13th 2006) (2 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

Closing tickets by email

Closing tickets by email

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:38:58 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

Configuring CE

Configuring CE

Mark Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:12:12 +0100

56 lines

Re: Configuring CE

Steve Thorn <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:23:59 +0100

73 lines

Re: Configuring CE

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:26:33 +0100

93 lines

New Thread

Detailed information for those attending the Tier-2 workshop/tutorial next week

Detailed information for those attending the Tier-2 workshop/tutorial next week

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:51:01 +0100

171 lines

Re: Detailed information for those attending the Tier-2 workshop/tutorial next week

Fraser Speirs <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:54:49 +0100

32 lines

Re: Detailed information for those attending the Tier-2 workshop/tutorial next week

Owen McShane <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:13:24 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

Enabling the ops VO

Enabling the ops VO

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:26:57 +0100

39 lines

Re: Enabling the ops VO

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:33:14 +0100

58 lines

New Thread

england match

england match

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:41:49 +0200

30 lines

New Thread

Expense claims following the Tier-2 workshop

Expense claims following the Tier-2 workshop

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:11:10 +0100

49 lines

New Thread

For those at the Tier-2 workshop - Dinner on Wednesday

For those at the Tier-2 workshop - Dinner on Wednesday

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:03:14 +0100

49 lines

New Thread

FTS transfers ...

FTS transfers ...

Dr D J Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:23:06 +0100

62 lines

Re: FTS transfers ...

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Jun 2006 19:36:52 +0100

91 lines

Re: FTS transfers ...

Matt Hodges <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:47:54 +0100

39 lines

Re: FTS transfers ...

Dr D J Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:35:04 +0100

49 lines

Re: FTS transfers ...

Matt Hodges <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:41:56 +0100

32 lines

Re: FTS transfers ...

Dr D J Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:29:34 +0100

30 lines

Re: FTS transfers ...

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:26:48 +0100

46 lines

Re: FTS transfers ...

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:58:21 +0100

65 lines

New Thread

FTS_SERVER_URL="https://fts0344.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8443/sc3ral/glite-data-transfer-fts"

FTS_SERVER_URL="https://fts0344.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8443/sc3ral/glite-data-transfer-fts"

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:49:49 +0100

25 lines

Re: FTS_SERVER_URL="https://fts0344.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8443/sc3ral/glite-data-transfer-fts"

Yves Coppens <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:56:06 +0100

32 lines

Re: FTS_SERVER_URL="https://fts0344.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8443/sc3ral/glite-data-transfer-fts"

Matt Hodges <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:16:08 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

FW: Actions from Operations Workshop

FW: Actions from Operations Workshop

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:59:39 +0100

51 lines

New Thread

FW: [LCG-ROLLOUT] Pilot jobs site survey

FW: [LCG-ROLLOUT] Pilot jobs site survey

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:46:38 +0100

102 lines

New Thread

gLite 3.0.0 status and enabling of the ops VO

gLite 3.0.0 status and enabling of the ops VO

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:58:51 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

gLite 3.0.0 UI

gLite 3.0.0 UI

Henry Nebrensky <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:52:40 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

gLite 3.0.0 upgrade comments

gLite 3.0.0 upgrade comments

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:55:45 +0100

26 lines

Re: gLite 3.0.0 upgrade comments

Yves Coppens <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:35:52 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

gLite and Condor

gLite and Condor

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:37:15 +0100

28 lines

Re: gLite and Condor

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:04:04 +0100

53 lines

Re: gLite and Condor

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:11:20 +0100

31 lines

Re: gLite and Condor

Graeme Stewart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:44:07 +0100

87 lines

Re: gLite and Condor

Santanu Das <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:08:10 +0100

31 lines

New Thread

glite3 upgrade problem: boot

glite3 upgrade problem: boot

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:26:44 +0100

43 lines

Re: glite3 upgrade problem: boot

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:50:12 +0100

61 lines

Re: glite3 upgrade problem: boot

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:40:23 +0100

68 lines

New Thread

GridPP deployment links page

GridPP deployment links page

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:57:21 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3

Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3

Paul Trepka <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:22:03 +0100

98 lines

Re: Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:27:52 +0100

131 lines

Re: Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:34:59 +0100

34 lines

Re: Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:48:07 +0100

42 lines

Re: Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:11:33 +0100

46 lines

Re: Ports over grid machines - testbed draft 3

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:11:59 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades

Re: Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:46:01 +0100

80 lines

Re: Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:12:44 +0100

107 lines

Re: Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades

Peter Gronbech <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:14:40 +0100

129 lines

New Thread

rotating sft reservations in maui

rotating sft reservations in maui

Duncan Rand <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:02:20 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

The Host Cert/Key Changes

The Host Cert/Key Changes

Paul Trepka <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:27:56 +0100

84 lines

Re: The Host Cert/Key Changes

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:12:09 +0100

96 lines

Re: The Host Cert/Key Changes

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:28:57 +0100

177 lines

Re: The Host Cert/Key Changes

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:44:23 +0100

36 lines

Re: The Host Cert/Key Changes

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:44:27 +0100

32 lines

New Thread

Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:37:39 +0100

28 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Stephen Childs <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:47:39 +0100

39 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:09:52 +0100

40 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:07:06 +0100

31 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:08:20 +0100

23 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:20:56 +0100

34 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

David Grellscheid <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:48:18 +0100

31 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:25:34 +0100

91 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:51:50 +0100

24 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:30:22 +0100

45 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

gianfranco sciacca <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:45:05 +0100

42 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:44:09 +0100

59 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:12:03 +0100

39 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:52:42 +0100

44 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:31:11 +0100

38 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:52:15 +0100

95 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:25:15 +0100

109 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:49:03 +0100

128 lines

Re: Top 5 Things to change in the LCG Middleware?

Owen Synge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:19:11 +0100

50 lines

New Thread

UKI Monthly meeting tomorrow at 9am (face-to-face only)

UKI Monthly meeting tomorrow at 9am (face-to-face only)

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:47:05 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

UKI Monthly Operations Meeting (TB-SUPPORT) - F2F (June 13th 2006)

UKI Monthly Operations Meeting (TB-SUPPORT) - F2F (June 13th 2006)

Fraser Speirs <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:55:31 +0200

72 lines

Re: UKI Monthly Operations Meeting (TB-SUPPORT) - F2F (June 13th 2006)

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:15:12 +0100

304 lines

JISCMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager