JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives


JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives

JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives


June 2006


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

Announcement of a Comment Period for the Five Year Review of the Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS) Standard (1 message)
Barring access to online materials by geography (10 messages)
BCS EPSG meeting, London, UK: Approaches to classificationin publishing and knowledge management (1 message)
Book on Open Access (1 message)
CETIS MDR SIG Meeting (1 message)
CETIS MDS SIG Meeting (1 message)
CNRS position on OA : new details (1 message)
Critique of PSP/AAP Critique of FRPAA Proposal (1 message)
CURES trump publisher revenue risks, SPPP-READS do not (1 message)
dLIST Information Sciences Digital Archive Announces New Editors (1 message)
EThOS e theses workshop, 20th July, Glasgow (1 message)
Forthcoming OA Developments in France (2 messages)
FRPAA and paying publishers to self-archive (1 message)
Future UK RAEs to be Metrics-Based (1 message)
FW: DPC Briefing Day: Digital Repositories (1 message)
FW: Reminder: Digital Preservation Training Programme, July, York (1 message)
Harold Varmus: "Self-Archiving is Not Open Access" (1 message)
How to Counter All Opposition to the FRPAA Self-Archiving Mandate (1 message)
Interactive link from Research Information system into Repository (1 message)
Interviews on Open Access in Research Information Magazine (1 message)
James Glynn/Tessella is out of the office. (1 message)
JISC-REPOSITORIES Digest - 1 Jun 2006 to 2 Jun 2006 (#2006-103) (1 message)
Library of Congress Vacancy Announcement (1 message)
Linking UK Repositories (1 message)
Lorcan Dempsey webcast: Monday 3 July 2006 (2 messages)
Moving Images and Sound Archiving Study - final draft available for public consultation (1 message)
National Archives of Australia releases Xena 3.0 Lite (1 message)
new SHERPA list (1 message)
Open Choice is a Trojan Horse for Open Access Mandates (1 message)
Overcoming fears of open source IR software (1 message)
Overcoming the obstacles of harvesting and searching digital repositories from federated searching toolkits, and embedding them in VLEs (1 message)
pre-filled metadata (3 messages)
Railroad Repository and Educommons (8 messages)
Special characters (1 message)
Static OAI repositories cross-searched by TechXtra service (1 message)
Subject based repositories (11 messages)
UK PubMed Central - Vacancy for Project Manager (1 message)
US House of Representatives tells NIH to adopt an OA mandate (1 message)
Wording for tender documents (1 message)
Workflow Mapping and Stakeholder Analysis Study (1 message)
[Fwd: JISC CNI 2006 - Final chance to register] (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

JISC-REPOSITORIES Home

JISC-REPOSITORIES Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

Announcement of a Comment Period for the Five Year Review of the Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS) Standard

Announcement of a Comment Period for the Five Year Review of the Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS) Standard

Julie Allinson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:12:56 +0100

78 lines

New Thread

Barring access to online materials by geography

Barring access to online materials by geography

John Casey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:34:46 +0100

175 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:48:36 +0100

114 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

Wolfgang Greller <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:39:31 +0200

259 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

John Casey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:50:39 +0100

291 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

Peter Nix <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:41:32 +0100

189 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

C.Oppenheim <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:26:52 +0100

34 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

Fred Riley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:48:07 +0100

76 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

John Casey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:22:01 +0100

171 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

Sally Morris (ALPSP) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:35:08 +0100

436 lines

Re: Barring access to online materials by geography

Peter Nix <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:25:46 +0100

459 lines

New Thread

BCS EPSG meeting, London, UK: Approaches to classificationin publishing and knowledge management

BCS EPSG meeting, London, UK: Approaches to classificationin publishing and knowledge management

Ann Apps <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:10:04 +0100

116 lines

New Thread

Book on Open Access

Book on Open Access

Neil Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:23:37 +0100

48 lines

New Thread

CETIS MDR SIG Meeting

CETIS MDR SIG Meeting

Neil Fegen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:14:59 +0100

86 lines

New Thread

CETIS MDS SIG Meeting

CETIS MDS SIG Meeting

Neil Fegen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:26:22 +0100

78 lines

New Thread

CNRS position on OA : new details

Re: CNRS position on OA : new details

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:50:32 +0100

275 lines

New Thread

Critique of PSP/AAP Critique of FRPAA Proposal

Critique of PSP/AAP Critique of FRPAA Proposal

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:12:35 +0100

389 lines

New Thread

CURES trump publisher revenue risks, SPPP-READS do not

CURES trump publisher revenue risks, SPPP-READS do not

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:10:33 +0100

466 lines

New Thread

dLIST Information Sciences Digital Archive Announces New Editors

dLIST Information Sciences Digital Archive Announces New Editors

Charles W. Bailey, Jr. <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:14:14 -0500

89 lines

New Thread

EThOS e theses workshop, 20th July, Glasgow

EThOS e theses workshop, 20th July, Glasgow

Morag Greig <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:18:52 +0100

160 lines

New Thread

Forthcoming OA Developments in France

Forthcoming OA Developments in France

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:49:28 +0100

116 lines

Re: Forthcoming OA Developments in France

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:25:11 +0100

267 lines

New Thread

FRPAA and paying publishers to self-archive

FRPAA and paying publishers to self-archive

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:02:35 +0100

119 lines

New Thread

Future UK RAEs to be Metrics-Based

Re: Future UK RAEs to be Metrics-Based

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:05:15 +0100

125 lines

New Thread

FW: DPC Briefing Day: Digital Repositories

FW: DPC Briefing Day: Digital Repositories

Helen Hockx-Yu <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:06:08 +0100

47 lines

New Thread

FW: Reminder: Digital Preservation Training Programme, July, York

FW: Reminder: Digital Preservation Training Programme, July, York

Helen Hockx-Yu <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:05:38 +0100

110 lines

New Thread

Harold Varmus: "Self-Archiving is Not Open Access"

Harold Varmus: "Self-Archiving is Not Open Access"

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:34:28 +0100

100 lines

New Thread

How to Counter All Opposition to the FRPAA Self-Archiving Mandate

How to Counter All Opposition to the FRPAA Self-Archiving Mandate

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:01:10 +0100

228 lines

New Thread

Interactive link from Research Information system into Repository

Interactive link from Research Information system into Repository

Anna Clements <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:19:09 +0100

65 lines

New Thread

Interviews on Open Access in Research Information Magazine

Interviews on Open Access in Research Information Magazine

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:15:04 +0100

76 lines

New Thread

James Glynn/Tessella is out of the office.

James Glynn/Tessella is out of the office.

James Glynn <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:20:31 +0100

13 lines

New Thread

JISC-REPOSITORIES Digest - 1 Jun 2006 to 2 Jun 2006 (#2006-103)

Re: JISC-REPOSITORIES Digest - 1 Jun 2006 to 2 Jun 2006 (#2006-103)

Andrew Treloar <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:46:43 +1000

130 lines

New Thread

Library of Congress Vacancy Announcement

Library of Congress Vacancy Announcement

Steve Engratt <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:24:45 +0100

59 lines

New Thread

Linking UK Repositories

Linking UK Repositories

Neil Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:50:10 +0100

21 lines

New Thread

Lorcan Dempsey webcast: Monday 3 July 2006

Lorcan Dempsey webcast: Monday 3 July 2006

John MacColl <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:39:26 +0100

37 lines

Lorcan Dempsey webcast: Monday 3 July 2006

John MacColl <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:13:49 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

Moving Images and Sound Archiving Study - final draft available for public consultation

Moving Images and Sound Archiving Study - final draft available for public consultation

Helen Hockx-Yu <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:47:01 +0100

77 lines

New Thread

National Archives of Australia releases Xena 3.0 Lite

National Archives of Australia releases Xena 3.0 Lite

Rowan Brownlee <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:53:09 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

new SHERPA list

new SHERPA list

Hubbard Bill <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:35:23 +0100

104 lines

New Thread

Open Choice is a Trojan Horse for Open Access Mandates

Open Choice is a Trojan Horse for Open Access Mandates

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:34:17 +0100

98 lines

New Thread

Overcoming fears of open source IR software

Overcoming fears of open source IR software

Steve Hitchcock <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:39:36 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

Overcoming the obstacles of harvesting and searching digital repositories from federated searching toolkits, and embedding them in VLEs

Overcoming the obstacles of harvesting and searching digital repositories from federated searching toolkits, and embedding them in VLEs

MacLeod, Roderick A <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:22:16 +0100

211 lines

New Thread

pre-filled metadata

Re: pre-filled metadata

Anna Clements <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:03:45 +0100

64 lines

Re: pre-filled metadata

Peter Green <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:12:58 +0800

194 lines

Re: pre-filled metadata

Anna Clements <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:42:23 +0100

189 lines

New Thread

Railroad Repository and Educommons

Railroad Repository and Educommons

Melanie Bates <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:50:05 +0100

38 lines

Re: Railroad Repository and Educommons

Melanie Bates <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:49:26 +0100

148 lines

Re: Railroad Repository and Educommons

Charles Duncan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:06:09 +0100

54 lines

Re: Railroad Repository and Educommons

John Norman <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:58:37 +0100

57 lines

Re: Railroad Repository and Educommons

John Norman <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:32:31 +0100

64 lines

Re: Railroad Repository and Educommons

Ruth Goebel <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:31:17 +0200

93 lines

Re: Railroad Repository and Educommons

William Reilly <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 06:29:54 -0400

172 lines

Re: Railroad Repository and Educommons

Paul Browning <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:19:45 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

Special characters

Re: Special characters

Anna Clements <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:13:52 +0100

224 lines

New Thread

Static OAI repositories cross-searched by TechXtra service

Static OAI repositories cross-searched by TechXtra service

MacLeod, Roderick A <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:52:38 +0100

240 lines

New Thread

Subject based repositories

Subject based repositories

Patrick Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:44:31 +0100

31 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:03:07 +0100

47 lines

Subject based repositories

MacLeod, Roderick A <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:19:06 +0100

220 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:23:23 +0100

61 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Joanne Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:24:03 +0200

94 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Patrick Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:11:39 +0100

135 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Joanne Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:38:45 +0200

184 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Frances Shipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:15:42 +0100

234 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Simeon Warner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:12:40 -0400

195 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Simeon Warner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:23:57 -0400

108 lines

Re: Subject based repositories

Frances Shipsey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:16:25 +0100

158 lines

New Thread

UK PubMed Central - Vacancy for Project Manager

UK PubMed Central - Vacancy for Project Manager

Julie Allinson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:22:52 +0100

45 lines

New Thread

US House of Representatives tells NIH to adopt an OA mandate

US House of Representatives tells NIH to adopt an OA mandate

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:37:33 +0100

77 lines

New Thread

Wording for tender documents

Wording for tender documents

Nockels, K.H. <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:06:04 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

Workflow Mapping and Stakeholder Analysis Study

Workflow Mapping and Stakeholder Analysis Study

Steve Loddington <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:57:16 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: JISC CNI 2006 - Final chance to register]

[Fwd: JISC CNI 2006 - Final chance to register]

Neil Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:59:16 +0100

64 lines

JISCMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
November 2005
October 2005


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager