JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for TB-SUPPORT Archives


TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT Archives


May 2006


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

<No subject> (3 messages)
Adaptec ASC-39320A U320 SCSI storage controller & Infortrend's SCSI-320 (2 messages)
Clarification of gLite-3.0 deployment priorities (1 message)
Developing SGE BLAHP implementation for gLite 3.0 (1 message)
egee broadcast (4 messages)
egee broadcast - cd (1 message)
faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki (8 messages)
FW: Clarification of gLite-3.0 deployment priorities (1 message)
FW: gLite 3.0 deployment support (1 message)
FW: Joint EGEE-OSG Operations Workshop June 19-20 (1 message)
FW: Registration for Tier2 workshop and tutorials closes this Wednesday, 31st May 2006 (1 message)
FW: Reminder: EGEE'06 registration is open!! (1 message)
Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed? (7 messages)
GridPP wiki (8 messages)
high cpu load of lcg-info-generic (4 messages)
Installing UI on SL4 (5 messages)
Mail being sent by phantom job (3 messages)
Minutes (1 message)
Next UKI Operations meeting - Wednesday 24th May @ 10:30. (1 message)
Next UKI ROC meeting - Wednesday 24th May at 10:30 (VRVS room Sunny) (1 message)
Old bugs in the WMS still there... (2 messages)
Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades (1 message)
shared experiment area load (21 messages)
Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN? (11 messages)
UI Portsq (7 messages)
UKI Monthly Operations meeting today - cancelled (1 message)
UKI-LT2-UCL-CENTRAL (1 message)
VO/VOMS server information (12 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

Re:

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 11:01:13 +0100

22 lines

Re:

Andrew Beresford <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 11:49:16 +0100

55 lines

Re:

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 14:59:15 +0100

23 lines

New Thread

<No subject>

<No subject>

Andrew Beresford <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 10:05:17 +0100

53 lines

<No subject>

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 10:58:28 +0100

56 lines

<No subject>

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 14:09:41 +0100

48 lines

New Thread

Adaptec ASC-39320A U320 SCSI storage controller & Infortrend's SCSI-320

Adaptec ASC-39320A U320 SCSI storage controller & Infortrend's SCSI-320

Winnie Lacesso <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 17:47:06 +0100

39 lines

Re: Adaptec ASC-39320A U320 SCSI storage controller & Infortrend's SCSI-320

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 20:16:57 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

Clarification of gLite-3.0 deployment priorities

Re: Clarification of gLite-3.0 deployment priorities

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 11:31:41 +0100

805 lines

New Thread

Developing SGE BLAHP implementation for gLite 3.0

Developing SGE BLAHP implementation for gLite 3.0

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 May 2006 14:50:27 +0100

51 lines

New Thread

egee broadcast

egee broadcast

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 May 2006 16:34:37 +0100

28 lines

Re: egee broadcast

Strange, PJ (Philippa) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 May 2006 19:02:06 +0100

57 lines

Re: egee broadcast

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 May 2006 20:27:48 +0100

73 lines

Re: egee broadcast

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 May 2006 20:44:51 +0100

117 lines

New Thread

egee broadcast - cd

egee broadcast - cd

Paul Trepka <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 12:57:03 +0100

50 lines

New Thread

faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 May 2006 16:26:57 +0100

30 lines

Re: faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 10:47:12 +0100

55 lines

Re: faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

William Hay <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 10:59:52 +0100

37 lines

Re: faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

Sansum, RA (Andrew) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 11:20:06 +0100

65 lines

Re: faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 11:28:53 +0100

81 lines

Re: faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 11:55:42 +0100

99 lines

Re: faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

Sansum, RA (Andrew) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 14:27:02 +0100

136 lines

Re: faireshare tables to fill on the gridpp wiki

Matt Hodges <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 15:47:21 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

FW: Clarification of gLite-3.0 deployment priorities

FW: Clarification of gLite-3.0 deployment priorities

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 09:52:05 +0100

725 lines

New Thread

FW: gLite 3.0 deployment support

FW: gLite 3.0 deployment support

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 May 2006 16:34:00 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

FW: Joint EGEE-OSG Operations Workshop June 19-20

FW: Joint EGEE-OSG Operations Workshop June 19-20

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 May 2006 10:58:40 +0100

242 lines

New Thread

FW: Registration for Tier2 workshop and tutorials closes this Wednesday, 31st May 2006

FW: Registration for Tier2 workshop and tutorials closes this Wednesday, 31st May 2006

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 May 2006 12:51:14 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

FW: Reminder: EGEE'06 registration is open!!

FW: Reminder: EGEE'06 registration is open!!

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 May 2006 23:03:48 +0100

829 lines

New Thread

Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 May 2006 11:36:21 +0100

21 lines

Re: Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

Barry MacEvoy <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 May 2006 11:43:13 +0100

62 lines

Re: Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 May 2006 11:55:55 +0100

26 lines

Re: Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 May 2006 12:17:02 +0100

42 lines

Re: Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 May 2006 12:37:29 +0100

37 lines

Re: Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 May 2006 13:59:17 +0100

77 lines

Re: Glite WN tarball- extra packages needed?

Peter Love <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 May 2006 14:08:36 +0100

83 lines

New Thread

GridPP wiki

GridPP wiki

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:23:48 +0100

32 lines

Re: GridPP wiki

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:27:01 +0100

53 lines

Re: GridPP wiki

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:32:58 +0100

50 lines

Re: GridPP wiki

Condurache, C (Catalin) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:28:05 +0100

78 lines

Re: GridPP wiki

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:40:41 +0100

91 lines

Re: GridPP wiki

Condurache, C (Catalin) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:42:32 +0100

123 lines

Re: GridPP wiki

Greig A Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:46:08 +0100

130 lines

Re: GridPP wiki

Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 May 2006 09:47:05 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

high cpu load of lcg-info-generic

Re: high cpu load of lcg-info-generic

Owen Synge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2006 10:34:33 +0100

46 lines

Re: high cpu load of lcg-info-generic

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 May 2006 09:37:05 +0100

55 lines

Re: high cpu load of lcg-info-generic

Kostas Georgiou <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 May 2006 10:31:14 +0100

271 lines

Re: high cpu load of lcg-info-generic

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 May 2006 11:28:06 +0100

345 lines

New Thread

Installing UI on SL4

Installing UI on SL4

Ben Waugh <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 17:11:19 +0100

27 lines

Re: Installing UI on SL4

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 17:17:45 +0100

26 lines

Re: Installing UI on SL4

Ben Waugh <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 17:24:44 +0100

31 lines

Re: Installing UI on SL4

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 17:27:43 +0100

50 lines

Re: Installing UI on SL4

Mark Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 10:13:38 +0100

93 lines

New Thread

Mail being sent by phantom job

Mail being sent by phantom job

Mark Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 May 2006 12:00:07 +0100

44 lines

Re: Mail being sent by phantom job

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 May 2006 13:07:56 +0100

61 lines

Re: Mail being sent by phantom job

Mark Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 May 2006 14:14:28 +0100

62 lines

New Thread

Minutes

Minutes

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 12:09:06 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

Next UKI Operations meeting - Wednesday 24th May @ 10:30.

Next UKI Operations meeting - Wednesday 24th May @ 10:30.

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 May 2006 16:18:56 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

Next UKI ROC meeting - Wednesday 24th May at 10:30 (VRVS room Sunny)

Next UKI ROC meeting - Wednesday 24th May at 10:30 (VRVS room Sunny)

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:49:28 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

Old bugs in the WMS still there...

Old bugs in the WMS still there...

Barry MacEvoy <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 16:29:08 +0100

76 lines

Re: Old bugs in the WMS still there...

Dr Janusz Martyniak <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 17:19:16 +0100

26 lines

New Thread

Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades

Request to update site wiki log pages during upgrades

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 May 2006 11:37:36 +0100

57 lines

New Thread

shared experiment area load

shared experiment area load

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 15:49:08 +0100

43 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 16:50:56 +0100

62 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Stephen Childs <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 16:55:56 +0100

37 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Simon George <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:02:21 +0100

91 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:07:38 +0100

115 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:30:13 +0100

143 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:34:58 +0100

80 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Simon George <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:38:24 +0100

86 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:40:00 +0100

100 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Alex Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 17:53:20 +0100

110 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

David McBride <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 18:30:27 +0100

69 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 2006 22:28:43 +0100

106 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 09:49:46 +0100

113 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 09:57:29 +0100

120 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 10:15:01 +0100

144 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 10:27:14 +0100

29 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 11:24:11 +0100

103 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 16:58:24 +0100

183 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 23:16:24 +0100

230 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 10:32:09 +0100

44 lines

Re: shared experiment area load

Paul Trepka <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 16:58:54 +0100

258 lines

New Thread

Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Dr D J Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 11:55:43 +0100

47 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Mike 'Mike' Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 12:18:33 +0100

75 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 15:16:07 +0100

87 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 15:50:39 +0100

35 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 16:15:57 +0100

116 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 16:20:57 +0100

28 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Dr D J Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 16:31:24 +0100

129 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 17:15:46 +0100

40 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Dr D J Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 17:18:23 +0100

26 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Jensen, J (Jens) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 17:59:16 +0100

78 lines

Re: Should our Real Time Monitor publish the user DN?

Dr D J Colling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 18:28:12 +0100

77 lines

New Thread

UI Portsq

UI Portsq

Mark Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2006 13:42:10 +0100

41 lines

Re: UI Portsq

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2006 13:57:59 +0100

73 lines

Re: UI Portsq

Mark Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2006 14:10:41 +0100

73 lines

Re: UI Portsq

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2006 14:28:18 +0100

91 lines

Re: UI Portsq

Owen Synge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2006 15:59:36 +0100

145 lines

Re: UI Portsq

Mark Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2006 16:15:51 +0100

162 lines

Re: UI Portsq

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 11:34:59 +0100

22 lines

New Thread

UKI Monthly Operations meeting today - cancelled

UKI Monthly Operations meeting today - cancelled

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 May 2006 10:10:29 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

UKI-LT2-UCL-CENTRAL

Re: UKI-LT2-UCL-CENTRAL

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 May 2006 12:52:31 +0100

72 lines

New Thread

VO/VOMS server information

VO/VOMS server information

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 May 2006 12:29:31 +0100

33 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

David Robson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 May 2006 15:38:56 +0100

53 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Olivier van der Aa <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 May 2006 15:59:21 +0100

79 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

gianfranco sciacca <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 May 2006 16:25:50 +0100

44 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 May 2006 10:48:26 +0100

46 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 10:11:27 +0100

69 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 10:19:00 +0100

84 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Brew, CAJ (Chris) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 10:48:53 +0100

102 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Coles, J (Jeremy) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 10:50:09 +0100

120 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 10:51:11 +0100

115 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Gordon, JC (John) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 18:38:00 +0100

132 lines

Re: VO/VOMS server information

Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 May 2006 21:00:03 +0100

23 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

October 2018
September 2018
August 2018
July 2018
June 2018
May 2018
April 2018
March 2018
February 2018
January 2018
December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005
September 2005
August 2005
July 2005
June 2005
May 2005
April 2005
March 2005
February 2005
January 2005
December 2004
November 2004
October 2004
September 2004
August 2004
July 2004
June 2004
May 2004
April 2004
March 2004
February 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September 2003
August 2003
July 2003
June 2003
May 2003
April 2003
March 2003
February 2003
January 2003
December 2002
November 2002
October 2002
September 2002
August 2002
July 2002
June 2002
May 2002
April 2002
March 2002
February 2002
January 2002


JiscMail is a Jisc service.

View our service policies at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/ and Jisc's privacy policy at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager