JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives


JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives

JISC-REPOSITORIES Archives


January 2006


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

<No subject> (3 messages)
Academic survey (1 message)
apologies (2 messages)
Bronze release of RAE software for OA repositories (1 message)
Call JCDL 2006 (1 message)
Comments invited on two documents related to repositories (1 message)
Digital Rights online workshop (1 message)
DSpace User Group Meeting, Bergen 2006 (1 message)
ERCIM News - special European theme - Open Access (1 message)
From ROAR to DOAR (3 messages)
FW: Institutional repositories - who is using what? (2 messages)
FW: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name? (1 message)
FW: OECD Study on Open educational Resources (1 message)
FW: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation (1 message)
Indian Science Congress: Optimal National Open Access Policy Recommendation (1 message)
Institutional Repositories and Names and things (1 message)
Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name? (31 messages)
Institutional Repositories: Stemming the needless flow (1 message)
Institutional Repositories: The bottom line is money (2 messages)
Intrallect Package Fest: 14th February 2006 (1 message)
Introduction: Peter Crowther (1 message)
JISC RIVER Project (1 message)
Job Opportunity (1 message)
JORUM Research and Development - Activity & Reports (1 message)
JORUM USER SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE (1 message)
Learning from the successful OA IRs (5 messages)
Licences - once only or every time? (13 messages)
Newly enhanced Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR) (1 message)
OpenDOAR repository listing (1 message)
Publishing Reform, University Self-Publishing and Open Access (1 message)
Reiststance to sharing (1 message)
Reminder: Intrallect Packaging Fest, 14th February 2006 (1 message)
RepoMMan project deliverables (1 message)
Repository content (16 messages)
Repository content - a thank you (1 message)
Repository software (6 messages)
Subscribe (1 message)
SUBSCRIBE Jenny Sotnik (1 message)
subscribe Manuela Queitsch (1 message)
SUBSCRIBE Salvador Sánchez (1 message)
The eScholarship Repository: an interview with Catherine Candee (2 messages)
To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) (9 messages)
To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation (3 messages)
Urgente (1 message)
Workflow mapping software (4 messages)
[Fwd: FW: Key documents now available from the European Task Force for Permanent Access] (1 message)
[Fwd: FW: New book just published] (1 message)
[Fwd: REMINDER: Comment period closing for RLG-NARA repository certification checklist] (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

JISC-REPOSITORIES Home

JISC-REPOSITORIES Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

<No subject>

<No subject>

Monica Rivers-Latham <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:49:33 +0000

8 lines

<No subject>

reza ghane <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:23:58 -0800

33 lines

<No subject>

Ryan Hargreaves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:37:41 +0000

87 lines

New Thread

Academic survey

Academic survey

Sue Manuel <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:47:50 -0000

37 lines

New Thread

apologies

apologies

Gayle J Calverley <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:04:38 -0000

14 lines

Re: apologies

Julie Allinson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:24:05 +0000

32 lines

New Thread

Bronze release of RAE software for OA repositories

Bronze release of RAE software for OA repositories

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:19:44 +0000

51 lines

New Thread

Call JCDL 2006

Call JCDL 2006

José Borbinha <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:14:57 -0000

217 lines

New Thread

Comments invited on two documents related to repositories

Comments invited on two documents related to repositories

MacLeod, Roderick A <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:45:16 -0000

316 lines

New Thread

Digital Rights online workshop

Digital Rights online workshop

Neil Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:48:32 +0000

98 lines

New Thread

DSpace User Group Meeting, Bergen 2006

DSpace User Group Meeting, Bergen 2006

Julie Allinson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:23:34 +0000

137 lines

New Thread

ERCIM News - special European theme - Open Access

Re: ERCIM News - special European theme - Open Access

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:15:45 +0000

45 lines

New Thread

From ROAR to DOAR

From ROAR to DOAR

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:02:20 +0000

97 lines

Re: From ROAR to DOAR

Bill Hubbard <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:56:10 +0000

97 lines

Re: From ROAR to DOAR

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:02:39 +0000

84 lines

New Thread

FW: Institutional repositories - who is using what?

FW: Institutional repositories - who is using what?

Harris, Jane <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:23:11 -0000

1353 lines

Re: FW: Institutional repositories - who is using what?

Robert Talbot <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:51:15 +0000

63 lines

New Thread

FW: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

FW: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Philip J Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:40:40 -0000

72 lines

New Thread

FW: OECD Study on Open educational Resources

FW: OECD Study on Open educational Resources

MacLeod, Roderick A <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:31:25 -0000

134 lines

New Thread

FW: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation

FW: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation

H.M. Gladney <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:35:46 -0800

203 lines

New Thread

Indian Science Congress: Optimal National Open Access Policy Recommendation

Indian Science Congress: Optimal National Open Access Policy Recommendation

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:24:17 +0000

42 lines

New Thread

Institutional Repositories and Names and things

Institutional Repositories and Names and things

John Casey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:42:12 +0000

137 lines

New Thread

Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Sarah Currier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:07:14 +0000

99 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Matthew J. Dovey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:39:30 -0000

37 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Sarah Currier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:11:01 +0000

118 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Richard Green <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:18:42 -0000

86 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:37:25 +0000

32 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Matthew J. Dovey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:53:51 -0000

103 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Simon Grant <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:32:30 +0000

25 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Robert John Robertson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:50:47 +0000

104 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Sarah Currier <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:06:54 +0000

114 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Jane Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:09:37 +0000

103 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:20:26 +0000

41 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:28:33 +0000

111 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

C.A.Pegler <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:23:16 -0000

82 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Amber Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:54:59 -0000

244 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Sarah Currier <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:11:10 +0000

143 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

James S reid <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:34:08 -0000

212 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Sheila Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:53:50 -0000

222 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Amber Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:16:44 -0000

264 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Rachel Heery <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:44:42 +0000

52 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Robert John Robertson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:48:26 +0000

38 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Arthur Sale <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:04:34 +1100

89 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Howard Noble <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:54:48 -0000

138 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Jonathan Bell [jpb] <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:48:33 -0000

135 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Phil Barker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:38:56 +0000

76 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

rrankin <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:53:27 -0000

97 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Howard Noble <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:29:47 -0000

108 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Alistair Young <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:37:30 +0000

148 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

H.M. Gladney <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:16:40 -0800

202 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Alistair Young <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:27:59 +0000

239 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Peter Crowther <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:45:09 -0000

42 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: do they need a new name?

Arthur Sale <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:26:23 +1100

63 lines

New Thread

Institutional Repositories: Stemming the needless flow

Re: Institutional Repositories: Stemming the needless flow

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:36:20 +0000

79 lines

New Thread

Institutional Repositories: The bottom line is money

Re: Institutional Repositories: The bottom line is money

Melanie Bates <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:21:30 +0000

69 lines

Re: Institutional Repositories: The bottom line is money

Philip J Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:25:07 -0000

97 lines

New Thread

Intrallect Package Fest: 14th February 2006

Intrallect Package Fest: 14th February 2006

Ed Barker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:00:25 +0000

820 lines

New Thread

Introduction: Peter Crowther

Introduction: Peter Crowther

Peter Crowther <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:16:42 -0000

27 lines

New Thread

JISC RIVER Project

JISC RIVER Project

Deborah Kahn <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:18:26 -0000

982 lines

New Thread

Job Opportunity

Job Opportunity

Mark Stiles <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:33:29 +0000

85 lines

New Thread

JORUM Research and Development - Activity & Reports

JORUM Research and Development - Activity & Reports

Stephen Rogers <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:35:10 +0000

47 lines

New Thread

JORUM USER SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE

JORUM USER SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE

Michael Dodds <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:20:20 +0000

57 lines

New Thread

Learning from the successful OA IRs

Learning from the successful OA IRs

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:20:51 +0000

74 lines

Re: Learning from the successful OA IRs

Joanne Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:01:48 +0100

142 lines

Re: Learning from the successful OA IRs

Paula Callan, QUT Eprint Archive Co-ordinator <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:31:56 +1000

209 lines

Re: Learning from the successful OA IRs

Robin Rice <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:05:28 -0000

60 lines

Re: Learning from the successful OA IRs

Joanne Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:36:27 +0100

119 lines

New Thread

Licences - once only or every time?

Licences - once only or every time?

Nockels, K.H. <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:30:26 -0000

48 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Jonathan Bell [jpb] <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:06:57 -0000

66 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Terry McAndrew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:39:19 -0000

47 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Peter Crowther <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:49:57 -0000

40 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Pat Galloway <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:41:07 -0600

25 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Lorna Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:09:12 +0000

115 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:48:41 +0000

42 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

C.A.Pegler <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:15:01 -0000

34 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Annette Day <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:35:08 -0500

93 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Ryan Hargreaves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:55:34 +0000

121 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Arthur Sale <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:51:11 +1100

86 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Paula Callan, QUT eResearch Access Coordinator <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:45:51 +1000

67 lines

Re: Licences - once only or every time?

Jackie Proven <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:27:57 +0000

139 lines

New Thread

Newly enhanced Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR)

Re: Newly enhanced Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR)

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:59:31 +0000

78 lines

New Thread

OpenDOAR repository listing

OpenDOAR repository listing

Bill Hubbard <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:57:36 +0000

91 lines

New Thread

Publishing Reform, University Self-Publishing and Open Access

Publishing Reform, University Self-Publishing and Open Access

Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:32:08 +0000

68 lines

New Thread

Reiststance to sharing

Reiststance to sharing

C.A.Pegler <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:06:56 -0000

64 lines

New Thread

Reminder: Intrallect Packaging Fest, 14th February 2006

Reminder: Intrallect Packaging Fest, 14th February 2006

Ed Barker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:14:50 +0000

830 lines

New Thread

RepoMMan project deliverables

RepoMMan project deliverables

Richard Green <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:31:59 -0000

155 lines

New Thread

Repository content

Repository content

Sarah Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:58:24 +0000

64 lines

Re: Repository content

Jennifer Peters-Lise <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:12:59 -0500

223 lines

Re: Repository content

Theo Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:24:30 -0000

108 lines

Re: Repository content

Julie Allinson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:41:19 +0000

109 lines

Re: Repository content

Mahendra Mahey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:03:24 +0000

123 lines

Re: Repository content

Theo Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:09:32 -0000

108 lines

Re: Repository content

Brown, Douglas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:22:21 -0000

130 lines

Re: Repository content

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:21:35 +0000

48 lines

Re: Repository content

Lucy Burrow <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:43:44 +0000

79 lines

Repository content

Arthur Sale <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:58:55 +1100

1010 lines

Re: Repository content

Arthur Sale <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:33:05 +1100

1048 lines

Re: Repository Content

Jennifer Niven <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:06:36 -0000

681 lines

Re: Repository content

Joanne Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:26:11 +0100

1164 lines

Re: Repository content

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:59:50 +0000

130 lines

Re: Repository content

Joanne Yeomans <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:28:12 +0100

380 lines

Re: Repository content

Arthur Sale <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:07:32 +1100

1368 lines

New Thread

Repository content - a thank you

Repository content - a thank you

Sarah Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:25:06 +0000

44 lines

New Thread

Repository software

Repository software

rrankin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:11:40 -0000

95 lines

Re: Repository software

Steve Hitchcock <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:15:31 +0000

52 lines

Re: Repository software

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:16:55 +0000

63 lines

Re: Repository software

Chris Awre <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:46:48 +0000

474 lines

Re: Repository software

rrankin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:39:48 -0000

118 lines

Re: Repository software

Steve Hitchcock <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:24:47 +0000

94 lines

New Thread

Subscribe

Subscribe

Eamon Fennessy <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:56:32 +0000

30 lines

New Thread

SUBSCRIBE Jenny Sotnik

SUBSCRIBE Jenny Sotnik

Jenny Sotnik <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:54:14 -0800

54 lines

New Thread

subscribe Manuela Queitsch

subscribe Manuela Queitsch

Manuela B. Queitsch <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:12:56 +0100

24 lines

New Thread

SUBSCRIBE Salvador Sánchez

SUBSCRIBE Salvador Sánchez

Salvador Sánchez García de las Bayonas <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:31:47 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

The eScholarship Repository: an interview with Catherine Candee

The eScholarship Repository: an interview with Catherine Candee

Richard Poynder <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:36:34 +0000

23 lines

Re: The eScholarship Repository: an interview with Catherine Candee

Philip J Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:47:01 -0000

52 lines

New Thread

To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Maria Leonardi <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:35:07 +0100

1291 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Bryan Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:32:11 +0000

43 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Howard Noble <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:52:12 -0000

81 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Pauline Simpson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:48:49 +0000

103 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

David White <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:55:34 -0000

704 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Steve Hitchcock <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:36:15 +0000

112 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Howard Noble <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:40:35 -0000

156 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Leslie Carr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:03:24 +0000

110 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan)

Doug Moncur <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:58:36 +1100

118 lines

New Thread

To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation

Wheatley, Paul <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:02:47 -0000

138 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation

Bryan Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:55:14 +0000

98 lines

Re: To do: Re: Repository content (17 Jan) - and preservation

Wheatley, Paul <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:24:10 -0000

196 lines

New Thread

Urgente

Urgente

Okoli Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:31:08 +0000

43 lines

New Thread

Workflow mapping software

Workflow mapping software

Steve Loddington <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:07:14 -0000

40 lines

Re: Workflow mapping software

Scott Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:11:22 +0000

69 lines

Re: Workflow mapping software

Paula Callan, QUT eResearch Access Coordinator <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:18:26 +1000

60 lines

Re: Workflow mapping software

Andy Powell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:44:32 -0000

57 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: FW: Key documents now available from the European Task Force for Permanent Access]

[Fwd: FW: Key documents now available from the European Task Force for Permanent Access]

Neil Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:19:41 +0000

86 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: FW: New book just published]

[Fwd: FW: New book just published]

Neil Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:29:37 +0000

37 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: REMINDER: Comment period closing for RLG-NARA repository certification checklist]

[Fwd: REMINDER: Comment period closing for RLG-NARA repository certification checklist]

Julie Allinson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:18:24 +0000

63 lines

JISCMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
November 2005
October 2005


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager