JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for FISH Archives


FISH Archives

FISH Archives


2004


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

2nd International Institute for GIS in the Arts and Humanities (2 messages)
Announcement of SWAD-Europe SKOS API for thesauri web service (1 message)
Announcing SKOS-Core 1.0 - an RDF Schema for Thesauri (1 message)
Beginner's Guide to Metadata (1 message)
Call for presentations and participation at NKOS Workshop at ECD 2004, September 16, 2004, Bath, UK (1 message)
Coflein launch (2 messages)
Colour coding of building fabric dates (10 messages)
Consultation on UK standard for Geographic Information Discovery Metadata: Feedback (1 message)
Database copyright assignment (2 messages)
Deadline for workshop is approaching (1 message)
Digital Resources for the Humanities Conference 2004 (1 message)
Draft XML leaflet (3 messages)
DRH 2004 Call for Proposals extended (1 message)
e- conference - MICHAEL: Multilingual Inventory of Cultural Heritage in Europe (1 message)
e-conference HER and Archaeological Science (2 messages)
Emily Brants/ENV/SCC is out of the office. (2 messages)
Emma-Kate Burns/ICS/SHROPSHIRE-CC is out of the office. (1 message)
European 6th Funding Framework projects (1 message)
final Agenda for forum meeting 3rd november 2004 (1 message)
Fiona Gale/LL/DCC is out of the office. (2 messages)
Fish Attending members meeting Wednesday 3rd November 2004, 10.30 am, Manchester. (2 messages)
FISH forum Attending Members meeting (7 messages)
FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Expressions of interest in consultancy invited: reply by 16th January (1 message)
FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Let us have your thoughts (1 message)
FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Let us have your thoughts (2nd call) (1 message)
FISH Interoperability Toolkit User Needs survey results (1 message)
FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded (7 messages)
FISH Interoprabilty Toolkit questionaire Results (1 message)
FISH TOOLKIT SURVEY PLEASE FILL IN THE SURVEY (3 messages)
FISH Toolkit User Needs Questionnaire - let us have your thoughts (3rd call) (2 messages)
Free Course: Using GIS to analyse historical data (1 message)
FW: (Fwd) UKUUG - XML SCHEMA WORKSHOP (1 message)
FW: Announcing SKOS-Core Phase 2 Development (1 message)
Fw: DigiCULT Thematic Issue 6 - Now Available / Resource Discovery Technologies for the Heritage Sector (1 message)
FW: ECDL 2004 Tutorials: registration open (1 message)
FW: eCulture - the latest DigiCULT newsletter (1 message)
FW: European Conference on Digital Libraries 2004 - Registration open (2 messages)
FW: IFLA Draft Statement of International Cataloguing Principles (1 message)
FW: Meeting - Metasearching: better searching? Oxford, 22 July 2004 (1 message)
FW: meta-crap (1 message)
FW: MLA and JISC affiliation to DCMI (1 message)
FW: New Applications of Knowledge Organization Systems - Journal of Digital Information special issue now available (1 message)
FW: PRONOM - a new service for 2004 (1 message)
FW: TEI XML/XSLT workshops at Goteborg University (3 messages)
FW: Training session on the e-Government Interoperability Framework (1 message)
GIS PhD Studentship (1 message)
Great Britain Historical GIS website (2 messages)
Haliza JAILANI/LSS/NLB is out of the office. (1 message)
Harvested email address (4 messages)
Heritage Data Management Questionnaires (due 30th January 2004) (1 message)
Historic Environment Record News (2 messages)
Image metadata responses (1 message)
Image metadata revisited (1 message)
Image metadata revisited 2 (1 message)
Image metadata revisited, revisited (1 message)
Image retrieval metadata (8 messages)
Invitation to peer review MIDAS GIS annexe - respond b y March 29t h (1 message)
Invitation to peer review MIDAS GIS annexe - respond by March 29t h (1 message)
ISKO 2004 Conference (1 message)
ISKO2004 - 13-16 July 2004 (1 message)
Job Advert: Archaeology Assistant (DC) @ NYCC (1 message)
Job advert: Curator: Collections Documentation and Records (1 message)
Job Opportunity - Archaeological IT Consultant with exeGesIS SDM Ltd (1 message)
Job opportunity reminder - Archaeological IT Consultant with exeGesIS SDM Ltd (1 message)
mda Conference - Call for Participation (3 messages)
mda Director Post (1 message)
mda welcomes new Director (1 message)
MetaMap (6 messages)
MIDAS update - MIDAS Map Depiction annex released (1 message)
Minutes of FISH Attending Members 12 May 2004 is uploaded (1 message)
New applications of Knowledge Organization Systems: freely available JoDI special issue (1 message)
New Survey Notice [FISH] (6 messages)
NEWS!!! FISH Leaflets and Posters are done (1 message)
Other things we are doing (1 message)
peer review of GIS annexe (1 message)
peer review of GIS annexe - .pdf copy (1 message)
Peer review of MIDAS Map Depiction (1 message)
Recall: [FISH] Coflein launch (1 message)
Revision of the SPECTRUM Standard (1 message)
SPECTRUM Working groups (2 messages)
SURVEY FOR THE TOOLKIT (5 messages)
Survey of multilingual controlled vocabularies in European cultural websites (1 message)
Survey Results Notice [FISH] (2 messages)
Symposium on ruins (1 message)
The UK Archival Thesaurus (1 message)
Thesaurus standards on the move (1 message)
Toolkit (4 messages)
Travelling to Manchester (4 messages)
UK Archival Thesaurus Questionnaire (2 messages)
UK Archives Gateway recommended (1 message)
Use of web and email for canvassing opinions (1 message)
Website review: GESource (1 message)
Workshop in Digital Data (1 message)
XML for the historic environment - comments (3 messages)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

FISH Home

FISH Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

2nd International Institute for GIS in the Arts and Humanities

2nd International Institute for GIS in the Arts and Humanities

Ian Gregory <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:24:15 +0100

140 lines

2nd International Institute for GIS in the Arts and Humanities

Ian Gregory <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:30:53 +0100

146 lines

New Thread

Announcement of SWAD-Europe SKOS API for thesauri web service

Announcement of SWAD-Europe SKOS API for thesauri web service

Miles, AJ (Alistair) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:28:06 +0100

71 lines

New Thread

Announcing SKOS-Core 1.0 - an RDF Schema for Thesauri

Announcing SKOS-Core 1.0 - an RDF Schema for Thesauri

Miles, AJ (Alistair) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:23:37 +0100

58 lines

New Thread

Beginner's Guide to Metadata

Beginner's Guide to Metadata

WG Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:32:59 -0000

89 lines

New Thread

Call for presentations and participation at NKOS Workshop at ECD 2004, September 16, 2004, Bath, UK

Call for presentations and participation at NKOS Workshop at ECD 2004, September 16, 2004, Bath, UK

Doug Tudhope <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:23:47 +0100

68 lines

New Thread

Coflein launch

Coflein launch

David Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:23:28 +0100

167 lines

Re: Coflein launch

Peter Crow <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:41:40 +0100

129 lines

New Thread

Colour coding of building fabric dates

Colour coding of building fabric dates

john winstone <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:04:16 -0000

86 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:46:44 -0000

100 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:37:02 +0000

71 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Kieron Niven <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:40:24 +0000

96 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Sarah Cross <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:45:00 +0000

120 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Martin Snow <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:06:35 +0000

19 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:24:19 -0000

40 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:18:46 +0000

124 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:51:08 +0000

52 lines

Re: Colour coding of building fabric dates

Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:54:48 +0000

91 lines

New Thread

Consultation on UK standard for Geographic Information Discovery Metadata: Feedback

Consultation on UK standard for Geographic Information Discovery Metadata: Feedback

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:10:25 -0000

60 lines

New Thread

Database copyright assignment

Database copyright assignment

Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:39:18 +0000

37 lines

Re: Database copyright assignment

Martin Snow <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:52:15 +0000

23 lines

New Thread

Deadline for workshop is approaching

Deadline for workshop is approaching

WG Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:40:32 -0000

41 lines

New Thread

Digital Resources for the Humanities Conference 2004

Digital Resources for the Humanities Conference 2004

Alun Edwards <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:17:43 +0100

73 lines

New Thread

Draft XML leaflet

Draft XML leaflet

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:21:32 +0100

203 lines

Re: Draft XML leaflet

Nick Boldrini <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:18:46 +0100

106 lines

Re: Draft XML leaflet

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:24:12 +0100

124 lines

New Thread

DRH 2004 Call for Proposals extended

DRH 2004 Call for Proposals extended

Alun Edwards <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:55:31 +0000

50 lines

New Thread

e- conference - MICHAEL: Multilingual Inventory of Cultural Heritage in Europe

e- conference - MICHAEL: Multilingual Inventory of Cultural Heritage in Europe

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:50:06 -0000

109 lines

New Thread

e-conference HER and Archaeological Science

e-conference HER and Archaeological Science

Jacqui Huntley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:42:13 -0000

59 lines

Re: e-conference HER and Archaeological Science

mohsen miri <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:12:06 -0800

48 lines

New Thread

Emily Brants/ENV/SCC is out of the office.

Emily Brants/ENV/SCC is out of the office.

Emily Brants <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 May 2004 01:01:28 +0100

27 lines

Emily Brants/ENV/SCC is out of the office.

Emily Brants <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2004 01:01:30 +0100

27 lines

New Thread

Emma-Kate Burns/ICS/SHROPSHIRE-CC is out of the office.

Emma-Kate Burns/ICS/SHROPSHIRE-CC is out of the office.

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:02:22 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

European 6th Funding Framework projects

European 6th Funding Framework projects

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:32:06 -0000

50 lines

New Thread

final Agenda for forum meeting 3rd november 2004

final Agenda for forum meeting 3rd november 2004

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:11:44 +0100

14 lines

New Thread

Fiona Gale/LL/DCC is out of the office.

Fiona Gale/LL/DCC is out of the office.

Fiona Gale <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:01:18 +0100

31 lines

Fiona Gale/LL/DCC is out of the office.

Fiona Gale <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:02:26 +0000

31 lines

New Thread

Fish Attending members meeting Wednesday 3rd November 2004, 10.30 am, Manchester.

Fish Attending members meeting Wednesday 3rd November 2004, 10.30 am, Manchester.

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:46:50 +0100

50 lines

Re: Fish Attending members meeting Wednesday 3rd November 2004, 10.30 am, Manchester.

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:01:56 +0100

60 lines

New Thread

FISH forum Attending Members meeting

FISH forum Attending Members meeting

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:05:38 +0100

39 lines

Re: FISH forum Attending Members meeting

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:06:53 +0100

31 lines

Re: FISH forum Attending Members meeting

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:38:29 +0100

160 lines

Re: FISH forum Attending Members meeting

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:34:35 +0100

215 lines

Re: FISH forum Attending Members meeting

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:57:38 +0100

14 lines

Re: FISH forum Attending Members meeting

Efthymia Patsatzi <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:51:15 +0100

36 lines

Re: FISH forum Attending Members meeting

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:55:01 +0100

82 lines

New Thread

FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Expressions of interest in consultancy invited: reply by 16th January

FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Expressions of interest in consultancy invited: reply by 16th January

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:02:06 -0000

45 lines

New Thread

FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Let us have your thoughts

FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Let us have your thoughts

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 May 2004 12:23:04 +0100

61 lines

New Thread

FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Let us have your thoughts (2nd call)

FISH Interoperability Toolkit - Let us have your thoughts (2nd call)

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 May 2004 16:21:18 +0100

89 lines

New Thread

FISH Interoperability Toolkit User Needs survey results

FISH Interoperability Toolkit User Needs survey results

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:00:04 +0100

59 lines

New Thread

FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:36:46 +0100

45 lines

Re: FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

Humphrey Southall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:49:50 +0100

74 lines

Re: FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:08:43 +0100

118 lines

Re: FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:36:41 +0100

133 lines

Re: FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:41:23 +0100

183 lines

Re: FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

REYNOLDS, Trevor <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:00:29 +0100

107 lines

Re: FISH Interoperability Toolkit: advice on types of area recorded

Humphrey Southall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:02:04 +0100

94 lines

New Thread

FISH Interoprabilty Toolkit questionaire Results

FISH Interoprabilty Toolkit questionaire Results

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:45:04 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

FISH TOOLKIT SURVEY PLEASE FILL IN THE SURVEY

FISH TOOLKIT SURVEY PLEASE FILL IN THE SURVEY

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 11:32:24 +0100

32 lines

Re: FISH TOOLKIT SURVEY PLEASE FILL IN THE SURVEY

Pratt, Nigel <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 16:04:50 +0100

56 lines

Re: FISH TOOLKIT SURVEY PLEASE FILL IN THE SURVEY

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 16:13:05 +0100

114 lines

New Thread

FISH Toolkit User Needs Questionnaire - let us have your thoughts (3rd call)

FISH Toolkit User Needs Questionnaire - let us have your thoughts (3rd call)

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 May 2004 11:57:36 +0100

426 lines

Re: FISH Toolkit User Needs Questionnaire - let us have your thoughts (3rd call)

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 May 2004 12:01:47 +0100

157 lines

New Thread

Free Course: Using GIS to analyse historical data

Free Course: Using GIS to analyse historical data

Bliss, Zoe <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:06:42 -0000

85 lines

New Thread

FW: (Fwd) UKUUG - XML SCHEMA WORKSHOP

FW: (Fwd) UKUUG - XML SCHEMA WORKSHOP

Philip Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:31:54 +0100

142 lines

New Thread

FW: Announcing SKOS-Core Phase 2 Development

FW: Announcing SKOS-Core Phase 2 Development

Miles, AJ (Alistair) <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:54:43 +0100

76 lines

New Thread

Fw: DigiCULT Thematic Issue 6 - Now Available / Resource Discovery Technologies for the Heritage Sector

Fw: DigiCULT Thematic Issue 6 - Now Available / Resource Discovery Technologies for the Heritage Sector

Doug Tudhope <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:41:56 +0100

73 lines

New Thread

FW: ECDL 2004 Tutorials: registration open

FW: ECDL 2004 Tutorials: registration open

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:22:23 +0100

159 lines

New Thread

FW: eCulture - the latest DigiCULT newsletter

FW: eCulture - the latest DigiCULT newsletter

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:52:30 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

FW: European Conference on Digital Libraries 2004 - Registration open

FW: European Conference on Digital Libraries 2004 - Registration open

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:15:29 +0100

352 lines

Re: FW: European Conference on Digital Libraries 2004 - Registration open

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:20:09 +0100

46 lines

New Thread

FW: IFLA Draft Statement of International Cataloguing Principles

FW: IFLA Draft Statement of International Cataloguing Principles

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:21:37 -0000

62 lines

New Thread

FW: Meeting - Metasearching: better searching? Oxford, 22 July 2004

FW: Meeting - Metasearching: better searching? Oxford, 22 July 2004

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:27:39 +0100

122 lines

New Thread

FW: meta-crap

FW: meta-crap

Philip Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:58:56 -0000

76 lines

New Thread

FW: MLA and JISC affiliation to DCMI

FW: MLA and JISC affiliation to DCMI

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:20:52 +0100

568 lines

New Thread

FW: New Applications of Knowledge Organization Systems - Journal of Digital Information special issue now available

FW: New Applications of Knowledge Organization Systems - Journal of Digital Information special issue now available

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:36:22 -0000

86 lines

New Thread

FW: PRONOM - a new service for 2004

FW: PRONOM - a new service for 2004

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:21:32 -0000

55 lines

New Thread

FW: TEI XML/XSLT workshops at Goteborg University

FW: TEI XML/XSLT workshops at Goteborg University

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:25:03 +0100

94 lines

Re: FW: TEI XML/XSLT workshops at Goteborg University

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:42:37 +0100

149 lines

Re: FW: TEI XML/XSLT workshops at Goteborg University

Gordon McKenna <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:59:31 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

FW: Training session on the e-Government Interoperability Framework

FW: Training session on the e-Government Interoperability Framework

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:05:35 +0100

92 lines

New Thread

GIS PhD Studentship

GIS PhD Studentship

Ian Gregory <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:26:36 +0100

130 lines

New Thread

Great Britain Historical GIS website

Great Britain Historical GIS website

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:01:57 -0000

22 lines

Re: Great Britain Historical GIS website

Humphrey Southall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:38:38 +0000

77 lines

New Thread

Haliza JAILANI/LSS/NLB is out of the office.

Haliza JAILANI/LSS/NLB is out of the office.

Haliza JAILANI <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:20:33 +0800

59 lines

New Thread

Harvested email address

Harvested email address

Philip Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:13:49 -0000

26 lines

Re: Harvested email address

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:30:17 -0000

87 lines

Re: Harvested email address

Gordon McKenna <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:53:26 -0000

38 lines

Re: Harvested email address

Graham Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:57:20 -0000

45 lines

New Thread

Heritage Data Management Questionnaires (due 30th January 2004)

Heritage Data Management Questionnaires (due 30th January 2004)

Bell, Agnes <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:18:36 -0000

46 lines

New Thread

Historic Environment Record News

Historic Environment Record News

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:08:33 -0000

34 lines

Re: Historic Environment Record News

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:52:20 +0000

70 lines

New Thread

Image metadata responses

Image metadata responses

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:34:06 -0000

21 lines

New Thread

Image metadata revisited

Image metadata revisited

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:48:38 -0000

43 lines

New Thread

Image metadata revisited 2

Image metadata revisited 2

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:03:27 +0000

67 lines

New Thread

Image metadata revisited, revisited

Re: Image metadata revisited, revisited

Miriam McDonald <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:01:57 +0000

87 lines

New Thread

Image retrieval metadata

Image retrieval metadata

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:17:47 -0000

26 lines

Re: Image retrieval metadata

Fernie, Kate <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:16:06 -0000

41 lines

Re: Image retrieval metadata

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:29:02 +0000

92 lines

Re: Image retrieval metadata

P.M.van.Leusen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:41:37 +0100

19 lines

Re: Image retrieval metadata

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:05:59 -0000

58 lines

Re: Image retrieval metadata

Debbie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:41:53 +1100

70 lines

Re: Image retrieval metadata

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:05:17 -0000

92 lines

Re: Image retrieval metadata

Tudhope D S (Comp) <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:16:17 -0000

135 lines

New Thread

Invitation to peer review MIDAS GIS annexe - respond b y March 29t h

Re: Invitation to peer review MIDAS GIS annexe - respond b y March 29t h

Nigel Mason <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:50:26 -0000

67 lines

New Thread

Invitation to peer review MIDAS GIS annexe - respond by March 29t h

Invitation to peer review MIDAS GIS annexe - respond by March 29t h

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:10:15 -0000

44 lines

New Thread

ISKO 2004 Conference

ISKO 2004 Conference

ISKO2004 <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:48:28 +0000

43 lines

New Thread

ISKO2004 - 13-16 July 2004

ISKO2004 - 13-16 July 2004

ISKO2004 <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:50:03 +0100

40 lines

New Thread

Job Advert: Archaeology Assistant (DC) @ NYCC

Job Advert: Archaeology Assistant (DC) @ NYCC

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:44:28 +0100

66 lines

New Thread

Job advert: Curator: Collections Documentation and Records

Job advert: Curator: Collections Documentation and Records

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:18:11 -0000

118 lines

New Thread

Job Opportunity - Archaeological IT Consultant with exeGesIS SDM Ltd

Job Opportunity - Archaeological IT Consultant with exeGesIS SDM Ltd

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:24:00 +0100

67 lines

New Thread

Job opportunity reminder - Archaeological IT Consultant with exeGesIS SDM Ltd

Job opportunity reminder - Archaeological IT Consultant with exeGesIS SDM Ltd

Crispin Flower <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:41:13 +0100

67 lines

New Thread

mda Conference - Call for Participation

mda Conference - Call for Participation

Gordon McKenna <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:46:58 -0000

48 lines

Re: mda Conference - Call for Participation

Robin Phillips <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:37:11 +0000

61 lines

Re: mda Conference - Call for Participation

Gordon McKenna <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:37:12 -0000

50 lines

New Thread

mda Director Post

mda Director Post

Gordon McKenna <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:17:29 -0000

39 lines

New Thread

mda welcomes new Director

mda welcomes new Director

Gordon McKenna <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:53:01 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

MetaMap

MetaMap

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:54:20 +0100

46 lines

Re: MetaMap

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:10:59 +0100

114 lines

Re: MetaMap

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:15:41 +0100

72 lines

Re: MetaMap

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:13:07 +0100

116 lines

Re: MetaMap

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:21:15 +0100

42 lines

Re: MetaMap

SHELDRICK, Gillian <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:00:16 +0100

63 lines

New Thread

MIDAS update - MIDAS Map Depiction annex released

MIDAS update - MIDAS Map Depiction annex released

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:40:18 +0100

204 lines

New Thread

Minutes of FISH Attending Members 12 May 2004 is uploaded

Minutes of FISH Attending Members 12 May 2004 is uploaded

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:16:12 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

New applications of Knowledge Organization Systems: freely available JoDI special issue

New applications of Knowledge Organization Systems: freely available JoDI special issue

Douglas Tudhope <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:31:02 +0100

77 lines

New Thread

New Survey Notice [FISH]

New Survey Notice [FISH]

JISCmail Survey System <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:18:04 +0100

33 lines

Re: New Survey Notice [FISH]

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:27:25 +0100

69 lines

Re: New Survey Notice [FISH]

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:02:39 +0100

92 lines

Re: New Survey Notice [FISH]

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:25:41 +0100

43 lines

Re: New Survey Notice [FISH]

Philip Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:57:37 +0100

66 lines

New Survey Notice [FISH]

JISCmail Survey System <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 May 2004 12:14:29 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

NEWS!!! FISH Leaflets and Posters are done

NEWS!!! FISH Leaflets and Posters are done

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:47:03 +0100

72 lines

New Thread

Other things we are doing

Other things we are doing

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:43:23 +0100

116 lines

New Thread

peer review of GIS annexe

peer review of GIS annexe

Robin Phillips <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:55:51 +0000

32 lines

New Thread

peer review of GIS annexe - .pdf copy

peer review of GIS annexe - .pdf copy

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:40:45 -0000

67 lines

New Thread

Peer review of MIDAS Map Depiction

Peer review of MIDAS Map Depiction

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:03:52 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

Recall: [FISH] Coflein launch

Recall: [FISH] Coflein launch

Peter Crow <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:54:03 +0100

19 lines

New Thread

Revision of the SPECTRUM Standard

Revision of the SPECTRUM Standard

Efthymia Patsatzi <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:54:54 -0000

143 lines

New Thread

SPECTRUM Working groups

Re: SPECTRUM Working groups

Bishop, Hal <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:50:37 -0000

66 lines

Re: SPECTRUM Working groups

Efthymia Patsatzi <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:58:04 -0000

119 lines

New Thread

SURVEY FOR THE TOOLKIT

SURVEY FOR THE TOOLKIT

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 11:30:34 +0100

28 lines

Re: SURVEY FOR THE TOOLKIT

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 15:18:53 +0100

59 lines

Re: SURVEY FOR THE TOOLKIT

Pratt, Nigel <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 15:21:03 +0100

63 lines

Re: SURVEY FOR THE TOOLKIT

Andrew Larcombe <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 15:44:55 +0100

31 lines

Re: SURVEY FOR THE TOOLKIT

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 May 2004 16:19:22 +0100

45 lines

New Thread

Survey of multilingual controlled vocabularies in European cultural websites

Survey of multilingual controlled vocabularies in European cultural websites

Kate Fernie <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:20:07 +0100

63 lines

New Thread

Survey Results Notice [FISH]

Survey Results Notice [FISH]

JISCmail Survey System <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 May 2004 00:10:56 +0100

31 lines

Survey Results Notice [FISH]

JISCmail Survey System <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:43:59 +0100

31 lines

New Thread

Symposium on ruins

Symposium on ruins

Jason Siddall <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:46:04 +0100

36 lines

New Thread

The UK Archival Thesaurus

The UK Archival Thesaurus

Philip Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:10:27 -0000

80 lines

New Thread

Thesaurus standards on the move

Thesaurus standards on the move

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:25:26 +0000

57 lines

New Thread

Toolkit

Toolkit

Neil Campling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 May 2004 12:41:34 +0100

61 lines

Re: Toolkit

STIFF, Matthew <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 May 2004 13:51:06 +0100

127 lines

Re: Toolkit

Andrew Larcombe <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 May 2004 14:11:16 +0100

33 lines

Re: Toolkit

STIFF, Matthew <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 May 2004 14:15:26 +0100

19 lines

New Thread

Travelling to Manchester

Travelling to Manchester

REYNOLDS, Trevor <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:29:47 +0100

20 lines

Re: Travelling to Manchester

Isabel Holroyd <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:09:51 +0100

77 lines

Re: Travelling to Manchester

Siddall, Jason <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:03:39 +0100

72 lines

Re: Travelling to Manchester

Maloney, Cath <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:33:44 +0100

92 lines

New Thread

UK Archival Thesaurus Questionnaire

UK Archival Thesaurus Questionnaire

Philip Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:20:04 -0000

48 lines

UK Archival Thesaurus questionnaire

Peter Garrod <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:11:02 +0100

51 lines

New Thread

UK Archives Gateway recommended

UK Archives Gateway recommended

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:48:58 +0100

79 lines

New Thread

Use of web and email for canvassing opinions

Use of web and email for canvassing opinions

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:30:25 -0000

44 lines

New Thread

Website review: GESource

Website review: GESource

Lee, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:32:29 -0000

39 lines

New Thread

Workshop in Digital Data

Workshop in Digital Data

WG Kilbride <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:58:29 -0000

69 lines

New Thread

XML for the historic environment - comments

XML for the historic environment - comments

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:27:14 +0100

66 lines

Re: XML for the historic environment - comments

Richard Light <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:49:46 +0100

33 lines

Re: XML for the historic environment - comments

LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:03:39 +0100

33 lines

JiscMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

July 2017
June 2017
April 2017
March 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
September 2016
July 2016
June 2016
February 2016
January 2016
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
October 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
February 2012
January 2012
November 2011
October 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager