JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for MCG Archives


MCG Archives

MCG Archives


2001


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

£50 MILLION FUELS LEARNING REVOLUTION FOR ALL (1 message)
1 job with Museums in Essex Committee (1 message)
24 Hour Museum DDE (2 messages)
>>fastforward - 6 December, BAFTA, London (fwd) (1 message)
A2A - Access to Archives: how to get involved (fwd) (1 message)
Announcement: UK Museums And The Web conference, Nov 2001 (1 message)
apologies (4 messages)
Archive assistant post at the Art Fund (2 messages)
Becta Conference 'Building an ICT Research Network-Helping to Cre ate Schools of the Future' (1 message)
Becta/Guardian web awards (1 message)
Better Web (3 messages)
Beyond the Museum: Colloquium, Oxford Union, 20th April 2001 (1 message)
Bibliography of the Vernacular Architecture Group (1 message)
BSA (1 message)
Building Digital Content (2 messages)
call for papers (fwd) (1 message)
Cash boost of £6m for Regional Museums - Designation Challenge Fund (1 message)
cd-rom launch (4 messages)
CFP: Digital Resources in the Humanities, Edinburgh, September 2002 (1 message)
CHILDE Web site goes live!! (fwd) (1 message)
Church Plans Online project (fwd) (1 message)
CIMI Institute Forum October 2001 (1 message)
CIMI Institute Forum October 4, 2001 (1 message)
Clear up of possible confusion - National Grid for Learning does not endorse commercial organisations (1 message)
Clwyd-Powys Archaeological Trust Sites and Monuments Record (1 message)
CMI XML Test Bed (1 message)
Collection Description Focus / CIMI survey questionnaire (1 message)
Collection Description Focus, Workshop 2 (1 message)
Content Management for information professionals (1 message)
Content management: call for papers (1 message)
Contract job at The Natural History Museum, London (1 message)
DCMS/Resource IT Challenge Fund - Press Release (1 message)
Digitisation posts in East Lothian (1 message)
disabled access to web sites (5 messages)
disabled access to websites (1 message)
Documentation Assistant post at the Museum of London (1 message)
Documentation Assistants at the British Museum (1 message)
Documentation/Registrar's Assistants at the V&A (1 message)
Dynamic website hosting (1 message)
EC funding (1 message)
Education Booking System - Thanks for your help ! (1 message)
Educational Websites (1 message)
Equipment available (1 message)
Estimating the time required for cataloguing (1 message)
Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects (6 messages)
EVA 2001 Conference (1 message)
Final year projects for computing students? (3 messages)
finding a good web designer (5 messages)
Foot and Mouth - Urgent request for information (2 messages)
Forum - January 2002 (1 message)
Full Disclosure: News from the BL Co-operation and Partnership Pr ogramme (1 message)
Funded Opportunities for Professional Development (1 message)
FW: BECTa online forum (1 message)
FW: disabled access to websites (1 message)
FW: Dot-Museum Domain will begin accepting Requests June 30, 2001 (1 message)
FW: e-Content Information Day, London, 10 May 2001 (1 message)
FW: EU Information Afternoon: IST Funding for Cultural Heritage and t he Arts (1 message)
FW: Getting to Grips with Dreamweaver 3 - Netskills, Newcastle up on Tyne, 20th April 2001 (1 message)
FW: GIS e-conference announcement (fwd) (1 message)
FW: Internet Archaeology (1 message)
FW: June 2001 Issue of RLG DigiNews is Now Available (1 message)
FW: Project Director Position (1 message)
FW: Publication of "Preservation Management of Digital Materials" (1 message)
FW: The .museum Sponsorship Agreement (1 message)
FW: Vacancy: HEDS - Consultant In Digital Document Conversion (1 message)
FW: Version 2 - Government Website Design Guidelines (1 message)
FW: [cultural-heritage-consortium] Full Disclosure Prioritisation Study - consultation (1 message)
FWD: Project Co-ordinator - Textile Heritage Project - Leicester City (1 message)
Gallery interactives (1 message)
Good examples of content creation in the Sout h East region (1 message)
Good examples of content creation in the South East region (4 messages)
GOOD Museum Webguide (1 message)
Good web practice (2 messages)
Guaranteed Positive (1 message)
Head of ICT, Imperial War Museum (1 message)
HILT Workshop: Invitation to Museums (1 message)
Historic meeting (1 message)
How to find good external Web Developers? (2 messages)
I would be very grateful if you could remove my name from this em ail group. (1 message)
ICT and the Development of Museums, Archives and Libraries (1 message)
ICT Research (1 message)
Image Digitisation Workshops from TASI (1 message)
Image management software (11 messages)
Initial results of Netbase survey for museums and archives now online (1 message)
Interesting innovation (1 message)
Internet/Computer Readingrooms in Musea (3 messages)
Introducing myself (1 message)
Introduction to Deliberately Concealed Garments Project (1 message)
Invitation to tender (1 message)
invitation to tender reminder (1 message)
IT Challenge Fund summative evaluation reports available online (1 message)
Job advert - project leader (1 message)
Job Opportunity (1 message)
Job posting - Bolton Museums (1 message)
Job vacancy (1 message)
Jodi Mattes (1 message)
Latest NOF digi/museum development post (1 message)
LEAF User Survey (fwd) (1 message)
MCG Annual General Meeting (1 message)
MCG Autumn meeting (6 messages)
MCG Autumn meeting - First Announcement (1 message)
MCG Digest - 24 Jan 2001 to 26 Jan 2001 (#2001-12) (1 message)
MCG Meeting (1 message)
MCG Meeting - First announcement (7 messages)
MCG meeting in Norwich - Data-bursts (3 messages)
MCG Newsletter (5 messages)
MCG Spring 2002 meeting (2 messages)
mda Appoints Assistant Director (1 message)
mda Conference - A Reminder (1 message)
Minutes of the First Annual General Meeting (2 messages)
Mobile and other devices (1 message)
Modes Web Server (1 message)
Moving, not retiring.... (1 message)
Museum Computer Group Meeting (1 message)
Museum Intranets (9 messages)
Museum Web Guide - from one of the named and shamed! (1 message)
Museum Webguide (11 messages)
museum-webguide.co.uk (6 messages)
Museums Computing Group Meeting (1 message)
Museums on the web (2 messages)
National Grid for Learning Focus Groups (1 message)
National Grid for Learning User Needs Survey (1 message)
New and updated Information Sheets on ICT from Becta (1 message)
New Grants Scheme awards £300,000 to Archives (1 message)
New items on Concord: The Library Co-operation website (2 messages)
New look 24 Hour Museum (1 message)
New Look for National Grid for Learning (1 message)
New Media and Social Inclusion (1 message)
New Media and Social Inclusion & other stuff (1 message)
New Media Developer contract @ The Natural history Museum, London (1 message)
new webpages - JISC Digital Preservation Focus (1 message)
new website (6 messages)
News from the British Library Co-operation and Partnership Progra mme (2 messages)
NGfL Focus Groups - initial survey period extended to 13th July (1 message)
NHM Head of Information & Library Systems (1 message)
NMGW - Suggestions for Suppliers of Education Booking Systems ? (3 messages)
NOF project manager post (2 messages)
Ooops sorry! (3 messages)
Open Access Policy (1 message)
OPEN ARCHIVES MEETING (1 message)
oral history opportunity (1 message)
Outsourcing ICT services (1 message)
People's Network Email Discussion List (1 message)
Post of Project Development Officer (Documentation) (fwd) (1 message)
Postings (5 messages)
Pre-registration of museum TLD con (5 messages)
Prince2 Training (1 message)
Programme for 'The Future is Hybrid' (1 message)
Project Director Position (1 message)
Publication of "Preservation Management of Digital Materials" (1 message)
Publishing an e-book (1 message)
Query on ICT usage (7 messages)
Re; Better Web (1 message)
Real Life: Virtual Experiences (4 messages)
Recruitment (fwd) (1 message)
Regional divisions in the UK and curatorial data (4 messages)
Reminder: Collection Description Focus / CIMI survey questionnaire (1 message)
Research on museum website users (5 messages)
Resource Welcomes Fiftieth Member of Online Education Initiative (1 message)
retiring! (1 message)
Review of UKOLN Questionnaire (2 messages)
Running Exchange Server (5 messages)
SCRAN wins Silver Muse Award (2 messages)
Seminars on content-based image retrieval (fwd) (1 message)
Sending PDF files to the list (1 message)
Some info (1 message)
sound clips/text (4 messages)
Sources of ICT Funding (1 message)
south Gloucestershire SMR (1 message)
SPECTRUM Knowledge - outline project brief (1 message)
Spring School in New Media (1 message)
St. Paul's Cathedral - Inventory Manager (1 message)
Still time to book - MCG meeting in Norwich (1 message)
Tate: Information Manager, Collections (1 message)
TeacherNet (1 message)
Teachers Online (TOP) (1 message)
The Future is Hybrid (2 messages)
The future is interactive (2 messages)
The worst website in the world.... (1 message)
The worst website in the world..... (1 message)
Thesaurus Conference (1 message)
Thesaurus standards revision (1 message)
Turnbull Committee Report - Risk Management (1 message)
UK Education Website Awards - includes museums, libraries and archives (2 messages)
UK Educational Web Site Awards for 2002 - New catagory for museum s and galleries (1 message)
UK Educational Web Site Awards for 2002 - New category for museu ms and galleries (1 message)
UK museums on the net (3 messages)
UK museums on the Web (1 message)
UK Online Funding for Innovative Projects (1 message)
UKOLN / IMRI - Thank you all !!!! (1 message)
Vacancy for Network & Communications Manager: Tate (1 message)
Vacancy. Head of Oxford Digital Library / Services (1 message)
Vacancy: The Buckie Drifter, Buckie, Scotland (1 message)
virtual and authentic objects in museums (6 messages)
Virus alert (3 messages)
Web Education Conference (1 message)
Webguide - your posting (1 message)
Website Launch (1 message)
[big-chat] oral history opportunity (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

MCG Home

MCG Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

£50 MILLION FUELS LEARNING REVOLUTION FOR ALL

£50 MILLION FUELS LEARNING REVOLUTION FOR ALL

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:50:54 +0100

373 lines

New Thread

1 job with Museums in Essex Committee

1 job with Museums in Essex Committee

Stephen Lowy Essex Museum Off ERO LS <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:17:14 +0100

153 lines

New Thread

24 Hour Museum DDE

24 Hour Museum DDE

sande <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:03:35 -0000

133 lines

Re: 24 Hour Museum DDE

Peter Gray <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:42:26 -0000

37 lines

New Thread

>>fastforward - 6 December, BAFTA, London (fwd)

>>fastforward - 6 December, BAFTA, London (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:31:11 +0000

93 lines

New Thread

A2A - Access to Archives: how to get involved (fwd)

A2A - Access to Archives: how to get involved (fwd)

Angus Kneale <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:14:45 +0100

96 lines

New Thread

Announcement: UK Museums And The Web conference, Nov 2001

Announcement: UK Museums And The Web conference, Nov 2001

Mike Lowndes <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:31:40 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

apologies

apologies

Philippa Tinsley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:13:03 -0000

23 lines

Re: apologies

Pringle, Mike <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:58:06 -0000

53 lines

Re: apologies

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:01:40 -0000

97 lines

Re: apologies

Andrew Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:08:37 -0000

121 lines

New Thread

Archive assistant post at the Art Fund

Archive assistant post at the Art Fund

Debbie Sequeira <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:51:21 +0100

31 lines

Re: Archive assistant post at the Art Fund

Liz Owen <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:14:57 +0100

19 lines

New Thread

Becta Conference 'Building an ICT Research Network-Helping to Cre ate Schools of the Future'

Becta Conference 'Building an ICT Research Network-Helping to Cre ate Schools of the Future'

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:25:47 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

Becta/Guardian web awards

Becta/Guardian web awards

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:12:32 +0100

58 lines

New Thread

Better Web

Better Web

Timothy Thorne <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 15:42:53 +0100

63 lines

Better Web

Matthew Stiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 16:13:04 +0100

113 lines

Re: Better Web

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 18:04:25 +0100

95 lines

New Thread

Beyond the Museum: Colloquium, Oxford Union, 20th April 2001

Beyond the Museum: Colloquium, Oxford Union, 20th April 2001

Stuart Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:53:31 +0000

178 lines

New Thread

Bibliography of the Vernacular Architecture Group

Bibliography of the Vernacular Architecture Group

Keith Westcott <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 12:12:05 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

BSA

BSA

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:54:17 -0000

140 lines

New Thread

Building Digital Content

Building Digital Content

sande <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:00:26 +0100

37 lines

Re: Building Digital Content

Wendy Sudbury <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:19:45 +0100

127 lines

New Thread

call for papers (fwd)

call for papers (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:13:05 +0100

121 lines

New Thread

Cash boost of £6m for Regional Museums - Designation Challenge Fund

Cash boost of £6m for Regional Museums - Designation Challenge Fund

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:59:40 -0000

126 lines

New Thread

cd-rom launch

Re: cd-rom launch

Denny Plowman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:49:36 -0000

57 lines

Re: cd-rom launch

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:53:26 -0000

99 lines

Re: cd-rom launch

Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:53:01 +0000

91 lines

Re: cd-rom launch

Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:17:45 +0000

97 lines

New Thread

CFP: Digital Resources in the Humanities, Edinburgh, September 2002

CFP: Digital Resources in the Humanities, Edinburgh, September 2002

Prof Bruce Royan <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:14:12 +0000

165 lines

New Thread

CHILDE Web site goes live!! (fwd)

CHILDE Web site goes live!! (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:29:55 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

Church Plans Online project (fwd)

Church Plans Online project (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:27:18 +0100

116 lines

New Thread

CIMI Institute Forum October 2001

CIMI Institute Forum October 2001

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:35:21 -0700

117 lines

New Thread

CIMI Institute Forum October 4, 2001

CIMI Institute Forum October 4, 2001

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:09:13 -0700

129 lines

New Thread

Clear up of possible confusion - National Grid for Learning does not endorse commercial organisations

Clear up of possible confusion - National Grid for Learning does not endorse commercial organisations

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:47:58 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

Clwyd-Powys Archaeological Trust Sites and Monuments Record

Clwyd-Powys Archaeological Trust Sites and Monuments Record

Keith Westcott <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:35:57 +0000

50 lines

New Thread

CMI XML Test Bed

CMI XML Test Bed

Alice Grant <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:04:30 -0000

95 lines

New Thread

Collection Description Focus / CIMI survey questionnaire

Collection Description Focus / CIMI survey questionnaire

Pete Johnston <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:05:34 +0100

55 lines

New Thread

Collection Description Focus, Workshop 2

Collection Description Focus, Workshop 2

Sara Hassen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:57:27 -0000

49 lines

New Thread

Content Management for information professionals

Content Management for information professionals

Andrew Cox <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:55:07 +0000

37 lines

New Thread

Content management: call for papers

Content management: call for papers

Andrew Cox <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:08:40 +0000

41 lines

New Thread

Contract job at The Natural History Museum, London

Contract job at The Natural History Museum, London

John Benfield <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:36:39 -0000

84 lines

New Thread

DCMS/Resource IT Challenge Fund - Press Release

DCMS/Resource IT Challenge Fund - Press Release

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:31:59 -0000

327 lines

New Thread

Digitisation posts in East Lothian

Digitisation posts in East Lothian

Peter Gray <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:50:03 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

disabled access to web sites

disabled access to web sites

Peter Cheer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 12:41:18 +0100

35 lines

Re: disabled access to web sites

sande <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 13:22:56 +0100

58 lines

Re: disabled access to web sites

O Moss <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 14:10:57 +0100

73 lines

Re: disabled access to web sites

Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 14:09:23 +0100

88 lines

Re: disabled access to web sites

Peter Cheer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 14:06:39 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

disabled access to websites

Re: disabled access to websites

Sarah Woodward <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 16:40:31 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

Documentation Assistant post at the Museum of London

Documentation Assistant post at the Museum of London

Andrew Roberts <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:25:29 +0000

33 lines

New Thread

Documentation Assistants at the British Museum

Documentation Assistants at the British Museum

Peter Main <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 May 2001 12:14:28 +0100

53 lines

New Thread

Documentation/Registrar's Assistants at the V&A

Documentation/Registrar's Assistants at the V&A

Claire Sussums <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:29:09 +0100

28 lines

New Thread

Dynamic website hosting

Dynamic website hosting

Textile Conservation Centre <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:10:55 +0000

45 lines

New Thread

EC funding

EC funding

Wendy Sudbury <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:56:40 -0000

31 lines

New Thread

Education Booking System - Thanks for your help !

Education Booking System - Thanks for your help !

John Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:52:41 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

Educational Websites

Educational Websites

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 May 2001 14:14:12 +0100

53 lines

New Thread

Equipment available

Equipment available

Alasdair Joyce <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:17:48 -0000

42 lines

New Thread

Estimating the time required for cataloguing

Estimating the time required for cataloguing

Ian Rowson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:03:27 -0000

165 lines

New Thread

Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects

Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:34:07 +0000

87 lines

Re: Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects

museum <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:44:13 GMT

22 lines

Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects

Rachel Bhandari <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:44:38 -0000

41 lines

Re: Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects

Rachael <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:12:05 -0000

240 lines

Re: Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:40:13 +0100

38 lines

Re: Estimating the time required for cataloguing museum objects

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:23:16 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

EVA 2001 Conference

EVA 2001 Conference

Jim Devine <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:02:25 +0100

202 lines

New Thread

Final year projects for computing students?

Final year projects for computing students?

Robert Zimmer <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:55:15 +0100

39 lines

Final year projects for computing students?

Nick Tyson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:58:22 +0100

27 lines

Re: Final year projects for computing students?

Simon Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:20:58 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

finding a good web designer

finding a good web designer

Targett, Alicen <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:21:26 +0100

46 lines

Re: finding a good web designer

Suzanne Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:56:08 +0100

84 lines

Re: finding a good web designer

Carolyn Howitt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:47:35 +0100

51 lines

Re: finding a good web designer

Peter James <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:30:21 -0000

119 lines

finding a good web designer

Targett, Alicen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:09:48 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

Foot and Mouth - Urgent request for information

Foot and Mouth - Urgent request for information

Sarah Woodward <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:17:13 -0000

40 lines

Re: Foot and Mouth - Urgent request for information

David Clough <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:42:26 -0000

32 lines

New Thread

Forum - January 2002

Forum - January 2002

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:13:02 -0800

114 lines

New Thread

Full Disclosure: News from the BL Co-operation and Partnership Pr ogramme

Full Disclosure: News from the BL Co-operation and Partnership Pr ogramme

Girling, Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 13:33:33 +0100

63 lines

New Thread

Funded Opportunities for Professional Development

Funded Opportunities for Professional Development

Nick Poole <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:00:54 +0100

125 lines

New Thread

FW: BECTa online forum

FW: BECTa online forum

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:57:04 +0100

50 lines

New Thread

FW: disabled access to websites

FW: disabled access to websites

Nick Poole <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 16:36:51 +0100

57 lines

New Thread

FW: Dot-Museum Domain will begin accepting Requests June 30, 2001

FW: Dot-Museum Domain will begin accepting Requests June 30, 2001

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:37:30 +0100

167 lines

New Thread

FW: e-Content Information Day, London, 10 May 2001

FW: e-Content Information Day, London, 10 May 2001

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:00:29 +0100

113 lines

New Thread

FW: EU Information Afternoon: IST Funding for Cultural Heritage and t he Arts

FW: EU Information Afternoon: IST Funding for Cultural Heritage and t he Arts

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:10:43 +0100

139 lines

New Thread

FW: Getting to Grips with Dreamweaver 3 - Netskills, Newcastle up on Tyne, 20th April 2001

FW: Getting to Grips with Dreamweaver 3 - Netskills, Newcastle up on Tyne, 20th April 2001

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:24:58 -0000

124 lines

New Thread

FW: GIS e-conference announcement (fwd)

FW: GIS e-conference announcement (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:57:42 +0100

118 lines

New Thread

FW: Internet Archaeology

FW: Internet Archaeology

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:21:19 +0100

82 lines

New Thread

FW: June 2001 Issue of RLG DigiNews is Now Available

FW: June 2001 Issue of RLG DigiNews is Now Available

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:48:17 +0100

88 lines

New Thread

FW: Project Director Position

FW: Project Director Position

Oliver Vicars-Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:58:19 +0100

2416 lines

New Thread

FW: Publication of "Preservation Management of Digital Materials"

FW: Publication of "Preservation Management of Digital Materials"

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:40:35 -0000

369 lines

New Thread

FW: The .museum Sponsorship Agreement

FW: The .museum Sponsorship Agreement

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:17:47 +0100

112 lines

New Thread

FW: Vacancy: HEDS - Consultant In Digital Document Conversion

FW: Vacancy: HEDS - Consultant In Digital Document Conversion

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:32:10 +0100

98 lines

New Thread

FW: Version 2 - Government Website Design Guidelines

FW: Version 2 - Government Website Design Guidelines

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:31:14 -0000

226 lines

New Thread

FW: [cultural-heritage-consortium] Full Disclosure Prioritisation Study - consultation

FW: [cultural-heritage-consortium] Full Disclosure Prioritisation Study - consultation

Alice Grant <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:45:32 +0100

51 lines

New Thread

FWD: Project Co-ordinator - Textile Heritage Project - Leicester City

FWD: Project Co-ordinator - Textile Heritage Project - Leicester City

Angus Kneale <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:45:14 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

Gallery interactives

Gallery interactives

Iain Watson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:08:14 +0100

48 lines

New Thread

Good examples of content creation in the Sout h East region

Re: Good examples of content creation in the Sout h East region

Hodson Paul <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:50:00 -0000

27 lines

New Thread

Good examples of content creation in the South East region

Good examples of content creation in the South East region

Martin Bazley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:41:00 +0000

30 lines

Re: Good examples of content creation in the South East region

Jane Finnis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:28:13 -0000

52 lines

Re: Good examples of content creation in the South East region

Martin Bazley <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:51:12 +0000

101 lines

Re: Good examples of content creation in the South East region

Frances Lloyd-Baynes (Frances Lloyd-Baynes) <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:53:49 +0000

81 lines

New Thread

GOOD Museum Webguide

GOOD Museum Webguide

Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:55:05 +0100

95 lines

New Thread

Good web practice

Good web practice

Museum of East Anglian Life <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 May 2001 10:30:58 +0100

29 lines

Re: Good web practice

T.BHOTE <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 May 2001 16:04:28 +0100

47 lines

New Thread

Guaranteed Positive

Guaranteed Positive

Timothy Thorne <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 15:43:37 +0100

43 lines

New Thread

Head of ICT, Imperial War Museum

Head of ICT, Imperial War Museum

Jane Carmichael <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 May 2001 18:33:16 +0100

15 lines

New Thread

HILT Workshop: Invitation to Museums

HILT Workshop: Invitation to Museums

Paul Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:29:05 +0100

63 lines

New Thread

Historic meeting

Historic meeting

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 9 Jun 2001 10:48:03 +0100

44 lines

New Thread

How to find good external Web Developers?

How to find good external Web Developers?

Sophia Robertson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:28:27 +0000

38 lines

Re: How to find good external Web Developers?

Keith Heaviside <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:44:39 -0000

58 lines

New Thread

I would be very grateful if you could remove my name from this em ail group.

I would be very grateful if you could remove my name from this em ail group.

Melanie Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:51:58 -0000

17 lines

New Thread

ICT and the Development of Museums, Archives and Libraries

ICT and the Development of Museums, Archives and Libraries

Jonathan Moffett <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:21:49 +0100

49 lines

New Thread

ICT Research

ICT Research

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:59:58 -0000

49 lines

New Thread

Image Digitisation Workshops from TASI

Image Digitisation Workshops from TASI

Vince Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:06:57 +0000

63 lines

New Thread

Image management software

Image management software

Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:04:03 -0000

24 lines

Re: Image management software

O Moss <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:15:26 +0000

44 lines

Re: Image management software

Simon Grant <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:20:31 -0000

54 lines

Re: Image management software

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:09:22 +0000

39 lines

Re: Image management software

Ed I Bremner <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:01:37 +0000

98 lines

Re: Image management software

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:13:06 -0000

67 lines

Re: Image management software

Julian Tomlin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:23:54 +0000

64 lines

Re: Image management software

Julian Tomlin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:56:11 +0000

46 lines

Re: Image management software

Roy McKeown <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:00:19 -0000

53 lines

Re: Image management software

Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:45:10 -0000

18 lines

Re: Image management software

Mike Lowndes <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:04:49 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Initial results of Netbase survey for museums and archives now online

Initial results of Netbase survey for museums and archives now online

Nick Poole <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:48:04 -0000

57 lines

New Thread

Interesting innovation

Interesting innovation

Suzanne Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:03:31 +0100

79 lines

New Thread

Internet/Computer Readingrooms in Musea

Internet/Computer Readingrooms in Musea

Matthijs Keesman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:49:46 +0200

115 lines

Re: Internet/Computer Readingrooms in Musea

Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:58:45 +0100

140 lines

Re: Internet/Computer Readingrooms in Musea

David Jillings <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:57:04 +0100

121 lines

New Thread

Introducing myself

Introducing myself

Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:06:29 -0000

61 lines

New Thread

Introduction to Deliberately Concealed Garments Project

Introduction to Deliberately Concealed Garments Project

Textile Conservation Centre <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:43:27 +0100

79 lines

New Thread

Invitation to tender

Invitation to tender

Peter Cheer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:28:19 +0100

1553 lines

New Thread

invitation to tender reminder

invitation to tender reminder

Girling, Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:56:50 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

IT Challenge Fund summative evaluation reports available online

IT Challenge Fund summative evaluation reports available online

Nick Poole <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:53:53 -0000

57 lines

New Thread

Job advert - project leader

Job advert - project leader

Iain Watson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:39:04 +0000

63 lines

New Thread

Job Opportunity

Job Opportunity

Peter Cheer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:16:00 -0000

75 lines

New Thread

Job posting - Bolton Museums

Job posting - Bolton Museums

garland, steve <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:26:02 -0000

56 lines

New Thread

Job vacancy

Job vacancy

Sue Julian-Ottie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:30:30 -0000

827 lines

New Thread

Jodi Mattes

Jodi Mattes

Fiona Marshall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:16:51 +0000

61 lines

New Thread

Latest NOF digi/museum development post

Latest NOF digi/museum development post

Stephen Lowy Essex Museum Off ERO LS <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:23:17 -0000

197 lines

New Thread

LEAF User Survey (fwd)

LEAF User Survey (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:41:08 +0100

53 lines

New Thread

MCG Annual General Meeting

MCG Annual General Meeting

[log in to unmask]

Tue, 8 May 2001 19:01:16 +0100

70 lines

New Thread

MCG Autumn meeting

MCG Autumn meeting

Hynson, Colin <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:13:21 +0100

19 lines

MCG Autumn meeting

Hodson Paul <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:27:00 -0000

30 lines

Re: MCG Autumn meeting

Andrew Greg <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 06:42:58 EDT

22 lines

Re: MCG Autumn meeting

Hynson, Colin <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:47:16 +0100

47 lines

Re: MCG Autumn meeting

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:15:33 +0100

39 lines

Re: MCG Autumn meeting

Hynson, Colin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:36:56 +0100

5878 lines

New Thread

MCG Autumn meeting - First Announcement

MCG Autumn meeting - First Announcement

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:53:45 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

MCG Digest - 24 Jan 2001 to 26 Jan 2001 (#2001-12)

Re: MCG Digest - 24 Jan 2001 to 26 Jan 2001 (#2001-12)

[log in to unmask]

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:41:42 -0000

562 lines

New Thread

MCG Meeting

Re: MCG Meeting

Mark Jackson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 May 2001 08:54:22 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

MCG Meeting - First announcement

MCG Meeting - First announcement

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:29:22 -0000

32 lines

Re: MCG Meeting - First announcement

Mike Lowndes <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:13:32 +0000

44 lines

Re: MCG Meeting - First announcement

Ann Borda <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:28:11 +0000

87 lines

Re: MCG Meeting - First announcement

Zimmer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:58:51 +0000

61 lines

Re: MCG Meeting - First announcement

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:22:35 -0000

100 lines

Re: MCG Meeting - First announcement

Mike Lowndes <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:27:19 +0000

107 lines

Re: MCG Meeting - First announcement

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:55:45 -0000

151 lines

New Thread

MCG meeting in Norwich - Data-bursts

MCG meeting in Norwich - Data-bursts

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:16:51 +0100

22 lines

Re: MCG meeting in Norwich - Data-bursts

Sue Julian-Ottie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:18:18 +0100

48 lines

Re: MCG meeting in Norwich - Data-bursts

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:28:31 +0100

62 lines

New Thread

MCG Newsletter

MCG Newsletter

Sue Julian-Ottie <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:16:55 -0000

494 lines

Re: MCG Newsletter

Sophia Robertson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:11:21 +0000

30827 lines

MCG Newsletter

Sue Julian-Ottie <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:54:35 +0100

33 lines

Re: MCG Newsletter

Jeff Cowton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:11:49 +0100

2613 lines

Re: MCG Newsletter

Jeff Cowton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:45:35 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

MCG Spring 2002 meeting

MCG Spring 2002 meeting

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:31:20 +0100

33 lines

MCG Spring 2002 meeting

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:56:23 -0000

34 lines

New Thread

mda Appoints Assistant Director

mda Appoints Assistant Director

sande <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:32:12 -0000

46 lines

New Thread

mda Conference - A Reminder

mda Conference - A Reminder

sande <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:00:04 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

Minutes of the First Annual General Meeting

Minutes of the First Annual General Meeting

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:34:42 +0100

82 lines

Re: Minutes of the First Annual General Meeting

Mike Lowndes <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 07:51:35 +0100

15 lines

New Thread

Mobile and other devices

Mobile and other devices

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 8 Dec 2001 15:25:30 -0000

28 lines

New Thread

Modes Web Server

Modes Web Server

Pettigrew Tim <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:17:00 -0000

52 lines

New Thread

Moving, not retiring....

Moving, not retiring....

Matthew Stiff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:53:48 +0100

94 lines

New Thread

Museum Computer Group Meeting

Museum Computer Group Meeting

[log in to unmask]

Wed, 16 May 2001 09:31:11 +0100

145 lines

New Thread

Museum Intranets

Museum Intranets

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:41:25 +0000

33 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Barker, Rosie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:41:33 -0000

35 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Pettigrew Tim <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:01:00 -0000

82 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Pettigrew Tim <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:35:00 -0000

83 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:43:54 -0000

105 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:41:33 -0000

103 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Suzanne Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:41:43 +0100

49 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Bob Melling <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:52:09 +0000

72 lines

Re: Museum Intranets

Suzanne Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:21:35 +0000

44 lines

New Thread

Museum Web Guide - from one of the named and shamed!

Museum Web Guide - from one of the named and shamed!

Mark Wisbey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 May 2001 19:16:59 +0100

165 lines

New Thread

Museum Webguide

Museum Webguide

Ian Rowson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 13:17:42 +0100

77 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Matthew Cock <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 13:24:33 +0100

44 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Evans Dickie <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 13:40:50 +0100

104 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Kathleen Stokes <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 13:53:13 +0100

28 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Oliver Vicars-Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:00:03 +0100

38 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

John Benfield <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:06:31 +0100

52 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:30:20 +0100

19 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Thomas McVeagh <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:41:31 +0100

55 lines

Museum Webguide

Nick Poole <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:45:55 +0100

39 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Philippa Tinsley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 15:26:06 +0100

69 lines

Re: Museum Webguide

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 18:13:29 +0100

118 lines

New Thread

museum-webguide.co.uk

museum-webguide.co.uk

Ian Crawley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 15:57:20 +0100

23 lines

Re: museum-webguide.co.uk

Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 16:14:09 +0100

11 lines

Re: museum-webguide.co.uk

Nick Poole <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 16:19:18 +0100

68 lines

Re: museum-webguide.co.uk

Matthew Stiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 16:38:52 +0100

120 lines

Re: museum-webguide.co.uk

Matthew Stiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 16:26:26 +0100

45 lines

museum-webguide.co.uk

Ian Crawley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 18:02:55 +0100

10 lines

New Thread

Museums Computing Group Meeting

Museums Computing Group Meeting

nmk <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:16:27 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Museums on the web

Museums on the web

Erika Topolewska <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:02:10 +0100

152 lines

Re: Museums on the web

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:36:47 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

National Grid for Learning Focus Groups

National Grid for Learning Focus Groups

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:54:27 +0100

86 lines

New Thread

National Grid for Learning User Needs Survey

National Grid for Learning User Needs Survey

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:25:10 +0100

100 lines

New Thread

New and updated Information Sheets on ICT from Becta

New and updated Information Sheets on ICT from Becta

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:08:19 -0000

46 lines

New Thread

New Grants Scheme awards £300,000 to Archives

New Grants Scheme awards £300,000 to Archives

Girling, Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:02:11 +0100

105 lines

New Thread

New items on Concord: The Library Co-operation website

New items on Concord: The Library Co-operation website

Girling, Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:34:05 +0100

64 lines

New items on Concord: The Library Co-operation website

Girling, Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:24:11 -0000

66 lines

New Thread

New look 24 Hour Museum

New look 24 Hour Museum

Jane Finnis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:06:35 -0000

48 lines

New Thread

New Look for National Grid for Learning

New Look for National Grid for Learning

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:57:00 -0000

61 lines

New Thread

New Media and Social Inclusion

New Media and Social Inclusion

Parry, R.D. <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:26:30 -0000

40 lines

New Thread

New Media and Social Inclusion & other stuff

Re: New Media and Social Inclusion & other stuff

paul connell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:29:23 -0000

46 lines

New Thread

New Media Developer contract @ The Natural history Museum, London

New Media Developer contract @ The Natural history Museum, London

John Benfield <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:18:18 +0100

49 lines

New Thread

new webpages - JISC Digital Preservation Focus

new webpages - JISC Digital Preservation Focus

Neil Beagrie <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:37:47 EDT

119 lines

New Thread

new website

new website

Ian Crawley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 12:16:55 +0100

23 lines

Re: new website

O Moss <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:10:41 +0100

39 lines

Re: new website

Rachel Bhandari <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:23:15 +0100

43 lines

Re: new website

JOAN UNWIN <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:53:45 +0100

34 lines

Re: new website

I.M.Trowell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 15:32:58 +0100

30 lines

Re: new website

Wendy Turner <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 15:05:35 +0100

47 lines

New Thread

News from the British Library Co-operation and Partnership Progra mme

News from the British Library Co-operation and Partnership Progra mme

Girling, Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:51:21 -0000

36 lines

News from the British Library Co-Operation and Partnership Progra mme

Girling, Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 May 2001 12:25:35 +0100

78 lines

New Thread

NGfL Focus Groups - initial survey period extended to 13th July

NGfL Focus Groups - initial survey period extended to 13th July

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:06:42 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

NHM Head of Information & Library Systems

NHM Head of Information & Library Systems

Charles Hussey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:55:06 -0000

166 lines

New Thread

NMGW - Suggestions for Suppliers of Education Booking Systems ?

NMGW - Suggestions for Suppliers of Education Booking Systems ?

John Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:06:36 +0100

29 lines

Re: NMGW - Suggestions for Suppliers of Education Booking Systems ?

Charles, Daphne <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:37:35 +0100

71 lines

Re: NMGW - Suggestions for Suppliers of Education Booking Systems ?

John Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:38:06 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

NOF project manager post

NOF project manager post

Ruth Singer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:57:31 +0100

43 lines

NOF project manager post

Ruth Singer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:17:05 +0100

59 lines

New Thread

Ooops sorry!

Ooops sorry!

Richard Sewell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:32:28 -0000

82 lines

Re: Ooops sorry!

Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:09:13 -0000

100 lines

Re: Ooops sorry!

Mike Lowndes <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:24:43 +0000

85 lines

New Thread

Open Access Policy

Open Access Policy

Alasdair Joyce <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:34:24 -0000

28 lines

New Thread

OPEN ARCHIVES MEETING

OPEN ARCHIVES MEETING

Joy Fraser <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 10:01:20 +0100

84 lines

New Thread

oral history opportunity

oral history opportunity

Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:13:00 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

Outsourcing ICT services

Outsourcing ICT services

Sue Julian-Ottie <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:23:30 -0000

27 lines

New Thread

People's Network Email Discussion List

People's Network Email Discussion List

Helen Baigent <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:53:23 +0100

159 lines

New Thread

Post of Project Development Officer (Documentation) (fwd)

Post of Project Development Officer (Documentation) (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:43:59 +0100

25 lines

New Thread

Postings

Postings

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:03:16 +0000

24 lines

Re: Postings

Michael Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:38:04 +0000

42 lines

Re: Postings

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:13:50 +0000

41 lines

Re: Postings

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:14:00 +0000

58 lines

Re: Postings

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:02:51 +0000

54 lines

New Thread

Pre-registration of museum TLD con

Pre-registration of museum TLD con

Peter Gray <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:13:03 -0000

117 lines

Re: Pre-registration of museum TLD con

Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:57:48 -0000

15 lines

Re: Pre-registration of museum TLD con

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:15:55 +0000

39 lines

Re: Pre-registration of museum TLD con

Richard Light <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:06:10 +0000

25 lines

Re: Pre-registration of museum TLD con

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:06:15 -0800

166 lines

New Thread

Prince2 Training

Prince2 Training

[log in to unmask]

Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:15:18 +0100

25 lines

New Thread

Programme for 'The Future is Hybrid'

Programme for 'The Future is Hybrid'

Joy Fraser <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:33:00 -0000

48 lines

New Thread

Project Director Position

Project Director Position

Oliver Vicars-Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:52:16 +0100

70 lines

New Thread

Publication of "Preservation Management of Digital Materials"

Publication of "Preservation Management of Digital Materials"

Neil Beagrie <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:00:27 EST

200 lines

New Thread

Publishing an e-book

Publishing an e-book

Davis, Barry <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:14:39 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

Query on ICT usage

Query on ICT usage

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:20:47 -0000

34 lines

Re: Query on ICT usage

Wendy Sudbury <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:50:09 -0000

148 lines

Re: Query on ICT usage

Bob Melling <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:33:25 +0000

51 lines

Re: Query on ICT usage

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:08:30 -0000

105 lines

Re: Query on ICT usage

s-keene <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:35:22 +0000

69 lines

Re: Query on ICT usage

Suzanne Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:42:31 +0000

72 lines

Re: Query on ICT usage

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:21:55 -0000

27 lines

New Thread

Re; Better Web

Re; Better Web

Matthew Stiff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 16:30:52 +0100

126 lines

New Thread

Real Life: Virtual Experiences

Real Life: Virtual Experiences

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:13:11 -0700

124 lines

Real Life: Virtual Experiences

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:07:06 -0700

134 lines

Real Life: Virtual Experiences

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:57:03 -0700

115 lines

Real Life: Virtual Experiences

Angela Spinazze <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:53:39 -0700

93 lines

New Thread

Recruitment (fwd)

Recruitment (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:05:45 +0100

19 lines

New Thread

Regional divisions in the UK and curatorial data

Regional divisions in the UK and curatorial data

John Faithfull <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:17:00 +0000

57 lines

Re: Regional divisions in the UK and curatorial data

Prof Bruce Royan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:30:51 +0000

68 lines

Re: Regional divisions in the UK and curatorial data

[log in to unmask]

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:03:54 +0000

43 lines

Re: Regional divisions in the UK and curatorial data

Pringle, Mike <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:22:14 -0000

103 lines

New Thread

Reminder: Collection Description Focus / CIMI survey questionnaire

Reminder: Collection Description Focus / CIMI survey questionnaire

Pete Johnston <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:27:28 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

Research on museum website users

Research on museum website users

Andrew Greg <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 May 2001 10:59:15 +0100

21 lines

Re: Research on museum website users

Helen Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 May 2001 11:18:21 +0100

32 lines

Re: Research on museum website users

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 May 2001 11:29:39 +0100

45 lines

Re: Research on museum website users

Rachel Bhandari <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2001 11:21:09 +0100

65 lines

Re: Research on museum website users

Vaki Kokkinaki <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2001 14:53:00 +0300

119 lines

New Thread

Resource Welcomes Fiftieth Member of Online Education Initiative

Resource Welcomes Fiftieth Member of Online Education Initiative

Sarah Woodward <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:43:34 +0100

94 lines

New Thread

retiring!

Re: retiring!

museum <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:57:12 GMT

17 lines

New Thread

Review of UKOLN Questionnaire

Review of UKOLN Questionnaire

Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:04:15 -0000

88 lines

Re: Review of UKOLN Questionnaire

benteloudon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:30:14 +0000

78 lines

New Thread

Running Exchange Server

Running Exchange Server

Peter Cheer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:39:11 +0000

38 lines

Re: Running Exchange Server

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:03:55 -0000

103 lines

Re: Running Exchange Server

Peter Cheer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:56:38 +0000

135 lines

Re: Running Exchange Server

Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:11:31 -0000

30 lines

Re: Running Exchange Server

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:52:10 -0000

193 lines

New Thread

SCRAN wins Silver Muse Award

SCRAN wins Silver Muse Award

Prof Bruce Royan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:18:05 +0100

32 lines

Re: SCRAN wins Silver Muse Award

Wendy Sudbury <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:23:44 +0100

141 lines

New Thread

Seminars on content-based image retrieval (fwd)

Seminars on content-based image retrieval (fwd)

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 14:28:42 +0100

136 lines

New Thread

Sending PDF files to the list

Sending PDF files to the list

Michael Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:58:34 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

Some info

Some info

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:18:25 +0100

150 lines

New Thread

sound clips/text

sound clips/text

Ian Edelman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:28:12 +0100

10 lines

Re: sound clips/text

Peter Gray <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:20:14 +0100

25 lines

Re: sound clips/text

Diane DeCesare Ross <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:01:57 -0500

72 lines

Re: sound clips/text

Sandy Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:28:13 +0100

97 lines

New Thread

Sources of ICT Funding

Sources of ICT Funding

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:09:51 -0000

44 lines

New Thread

south Gloucestershire SMR

south Gloucestershire SMR

Keith Westcott <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:28:25 +0000

30 lines

New Thread

SPECTRUM Knowledge - outline project brief

SPECTRUM Knowledge - outline project brief

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:29:04 -0000

29 lines

New Thread

Spring School in New Media

Spring School in New Media

Parry, R.D. <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:32:08 -0000

100 lines

New Thread

St. Paul's Cathedral - Inventory Manager

St. Paul's Cathedral - Inventory Manager

Alice Grant <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 May 2001 16:14:29 +0100

50 lines

New Thread

Still time to book - MCG meeting in Norwich

Still time to book - MCG meeting in Norwich

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:37:06 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

Tate: Information Manager, Collections

Tate: Information Manager, Collections

Simon Grant <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:07:33 +0100

270 lines

New Thread

TeacherNet

TeacherNet

Sophia Robertson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:02:02 +0100

44 lines

New Thread

Teachers Online (TOP)

Teachers Online (TOP)

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2001 11:05:08 +0100

58 lines

New Thread

The Future is Hybrid

The Future is Hybrid

Joy Fraser <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:46:30 -0000

54 lines

The future is hybrid

Joy Fraser <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:46:37 -0000

35 lines

New Thread

The future is interactive

The future is interactive

Keith Heaviside <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:57:39 -0000

6992 lines

Re: The future is interactive

Philippa Tinsley <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:54:55 -0000

39 lines

New Thread

The worst website in the world....

The worst website in the world....

Alasdair Joyce <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:03:29 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

The worst website in the world.....

The worst website in the world.....

Alasdair Joyce <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 May 2001 09:07:09 +0100

62 lines

New Thread

Thesaurus Conference

Thesaurus Conference

Emma Chaplin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:08:40 +0000

20 lines

New Thread

Thesaurus standards revision

Thesaurus standards revision

Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:09:17 +0100

51 lines

New Thread

Turnbull Committee Report - Risk Management

Turnbull Committee Report - Risk Management

John Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:51:10 +0100

25 lines

New Thread

UK Education Website Awards - includes museums, libraries and archives

UK Education Website Awards - includes museums, libraries and archives

David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:05:18 -0000

42 lines

Re: UK Education Website Awards - includes museums, libraries and archives

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:07:15 -0000

58 lines

New Thread

UK Educational Web Site Awards for 2002 - New catagory for museum s and galleries

UK Educational Web Site Awards for 2002 - New catagory for museum s and galleries

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:11:14 -0000

59 lines

New Thread

UK Educational Web Site Awards for 2002 - New category for museu ms and galleries

UK Educational Web Site Awards for 2002 - New category for museu ms and galleries

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:55:58 -0000

58 lines

New Thread

UK museums on the net

UK museums on the net

Susan Hazan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:32:15 +0200

68 lines

Re: UK museums on the net

Stephen Lowy <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:44:35 -0000

90 lines

UK museums on the net

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:13:16 +0100

70 lines

New Thread

UK museums on the Web

UK museums on the Web

Sue Gordon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:53:11 +0100

22 lines

New Thread

UK Online Funding for Innovative Projects

UK Online Funding for Innovative Projects

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:32:07 -0000

35 lines

New Thread

UKOLN / IMRI - Thank you all !!!!

UKOLN / IMRI - Thank you all !!!!

Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:23:45 +0100

42 lines

New Thread

Vacancy for Network & Communications Manager: Tate

Vacancy for Network & Communications Manager: Tate

Simon Grant <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:27:39 -0000

110 lines

New Thread

Vacancy. Head of Oxford Digital Library / Services

Vacancy. Head of Oxford Digital Library / Services

Stuart Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:02:20 +0000

60 lines

New Thread

Vacancy: The Buckie Drifter, Buckie, Scotland

Vacancy: The Buckie Drifter, Buckie, Scotland

Alasdair Joyce <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:02:12 -0000

41 lines

New Thread

virtual and authentic objects in museums

virtual and authentic objects in museums

T.BHOTE <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:05:05 +0000

38 lines

Re: virtual and authentic objects in museums

Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:21:41 -0000

29 lines

Re: virtual and authentic objects in museums

Suzanne Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:17:52 +0000

77 lines

Re: virtual and authentic objects in museums

Susan Hazan <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 3 Mar 2001 11:52:22 +0200

42 lines

Re: virtual and authentic objects in museums

Suzanne Keene <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Mar 2001 15:18:49 +0000

80 lines

Re: virtual and authentic objects in museums

Tehmina Bhote <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:30:07 +0000

23 lines

New Thread

Virus alert

Virus alert

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:46:18 -0000

114 lines

Re: Virus alert

Ian Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:54:18 +0000

30 lines

Re: Virus alert

Chris Meaney <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:12:42 -0000

88 lines

New Thread

Web Education Conference

Web Education Conference

Emma Willson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 May 2001 13:25:05 +0100

49 lines

New Thread

Webguide - your posting

Webguide - your posting

Alasdair Joyce <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 16:09:56 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

Website Launch

Website Launch

Creswell Heritage Trust <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:40:57 +0100

103 lines

New Thread

[big-chat] oral history opportunity

[big-chat] oral history opportunity

Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:13:00 +0100

62 lines

JISCMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999
1998


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager