JiscMail Logo
Email discussion lists for the UK Education and Research communities

Help for NPC Archives


NPC Archives

NPC Archives


2001


View:

Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

 

Table of Contents:

5.2 Financial Report (1 message)
A response from DfES (1 message)
Accommodation for NPC OGM in Worcester (1 message)
agenda (1 message)
Agenda for 2001 NPC AGM (1 message)
Agenda for NPC meeting in Oxford on 17/2/01 (1 message)
Agenda for NPC OGM in Worcester, 3/11/01 (1 message)
Agenda for NPC Scotland meeting on 10/2/01 (1 message)
Agenda for NPC Scotland meeting on 27/10/01 in Glasgow (1 message)
Agenda for NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting in Aberdeen, 16/6/01 (1 message)
Agenda for NPC Wales meeting 22/9/01 (1 message)
amusing, but.... (1 message)
And on a related subject ... (2 messages)
And the result are: (1 message)
Antother bit of news (1 message)
Any advice? (8 messages)
apologies for meeting in Oxford (1 message)
Conference 2001 (1 message)
Constitutional amendment proposed for NPC's 2001 AGM (1 message)
Consultation responses (1 message)
cost of a PhD (1 message)
Council Tax and writing up students (1 message)
Current consultations needing an NPC response (1 message)
Details of next NPC OGM in Surrey on 2/6/01 (1 message)
Directions to Worcester Campus (1 message)
Education Rsearcher vacancy (1 message)
Election of a postgraduate rep to ILT Council (1 message)
Elections at the NPC AGM (1 message)
email correction RE: URGENT Info. request for Guardian article (1 message)
EO Re: Last round of PG funding questions (1 message)
Final call for answers (3 messages)
First draft of motion (1 message)
Follow up from Policy Workshop on Segregation (1 message)
fun & games at NUS (3 messages)
FW: AUT press story (1 message)
FW: Careers Planning Workshop (1 message)
FW: from Kazakhstan (1 message)
FW: Postgraduate EDM (1 message)
FW: UKCGE IMPROVING STANDARDS FORA (1 message)
General Secretary away from office 26-29 March (1 message)
General Secretary away Thursday to Sunday (2 messages)
Getting to the Oxford University Club (1 message)
Graduate Centres (3 messages)
Groovy Graduate Centre (1 message)
GS away until Monday 21 May (1 message)
GS away Weds and Thurs this week (1 message)
GS out of office 18 and 19 July (1 message)
HEFCE consultation on quality assurance (1 message)
HM Treasury review of the supply of scientists and engineers (1 message)
How to find the NPC OGM in Worcester (1 message)
Inauguaral NPC Wales meeting 22/9/01 in Cardiff (1 message)
Info needed re: accommodation and constitutions (1 message)
Institution Contacts (1 message)
Invoices, Conference and the GS' movements (1 message)
IoS article (1 message)
IoS story on PG money problems (1 message)
Last round of PG funding questions (12 messages)
Level of facilities for postgrads in new universities (1 message)
New NPC Management Subcommittee details (1 message)
New NPC officers for 2001/2002 (1 message)
newbie in process algebra and protocol validation. (1 message)
Next NPC OGM Cranfield 23/2/02 (1 message)
Next NPC Ordinary General Meeting Sat 2 June in Surrey (1 message)
Next NPC Scotland meeting 27/10/01 in Glasgow (1 message)
Next NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting 12/5/01 in Stirling (1 message)
Nominations sought for student director of HERO (1 message)
Notice of NPC AGM, 11 August 2001, Warwick (2 messages)
NPC affiliation invoices for 2001/2002 are now out (1 message)
NPC affiliations - the final tally (1 message)
NPC AGM, 11/8/01, Warwick - complete set of papers (1 message)
NPC conference news (1 message)
NPC Constitutional Subcommittee membership (1 message)
NPC Digest - 24 Jul 2001 to 25 Jul 2001 (#2001-38) (1 message)
NPC Gen Sec is on holiday 18 to 22 August (1 message)
NPC General Secretary on holiday 4 to 8 June (1 message)
NPC General Secretary's Easter holiday (1 message)
NPC meeting item 10.1 - final discussion document and proposals for the strategy review (1 message)
NPC meeting item 10.2 - reflections on the strategy review by Rachel Hall (1 message)
NPC meeting item 12.1 - a proposed new objects clause (1 message)
NPC meeting item 12.2 - poposed equal opportunities statement (2 messages)
NPC meeting item 13.3 - JISC review of plagiarism policy (1 message)
NPC meeting item 2.1 - Minutes of the EGM held on 19/8/00 (1 message)
NPC meeting item 2.2 - minutes of the AGM held on 20/8/00 (1 message)
NPC meeting item 2.3 - minutes of the MSC meeting held on 14/10/00 (1 message)
NPC meeting item 2.4 - minutes of the OGM held on 28/10/00 (1 message)
NPC meeting item 2.5 - minutes of the MSC meeting held on 3-4/2/01 (1 message)
NPC meeting item 2.6 - minutes of the Scottish Subcommittee meeting held on 10/2/01 (1 message)
NPC meeting item 5.1 - current joint NUS/NPC work in the run up to the General Election (1 message)
NPC meeting item 5.2 - the invisible student (1 message)
NPC meeting item 5.3 - the proposed NUS Postgraduate Committee (1 message)
NPC meeting item 8.1 - General Secretary's report (1 message)
NPC meeting item 8.2 - Treasurer's report (1 message)
NPC meeting item 8.4 - Project Officer's report: Colin Beveridge (1 message)
NPC meeting item 8.4 - Project Officer's report: Jeremy Hoad (1 message)
NPC meeting item 8.5 - Minutes Secretary's report (1 message)
NPC meeting item 8.6 - report from the Journal of Graduate Education (1 message)
NPC meeting item 9.1 - response to CVCP consultation on independent review panels (1 message)
NPC meeting item 9.2 - response to the HEFCE review of research (1 message)
NPC Newsletter (1 message)
NPC newsletter coming soon! (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.1 - minutes of the OGM 17/2/01 (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.2 - minutes of the MSC meeting 18/2/01 (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.3 - minutes of the MSC meeting 19-20/5/01 (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.1 - General Secretary's report (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.2 - matters arising (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.5 - Peter Campbell's proposed remit as Project Officer (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.3 - affiliation protocol and fee formula (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.4 - election regulations (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.1 - response to SHEFC review of research (2nd stage) (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.2 - response to the Welsh Assembly Investigation into Student Hardship and Funding (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.3 - response to the British Academy review of graduate studies (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.6 - Elections (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 7 - research councils' quinquennial review (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 8.1 - campaigning on funding (1 message)
NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 8.2 - campaigning on early day motions and parliamentary activity (1 message)
NPC OGM 3/11/01 in Worcester (1 message)
NPC OGM 3/11/01 item 2.0 - minutes (1 message)
NPC OGM Directions to meeting room (1 message)
NPC OGM item 4.0 - reports (1 message)
NPC policy workshop 3/6/01 - postgraduate needs versus segregation (1 message)
NPC policy workshop 3/6/01 - research councils' postgraduate skills requirements (1 message)
NPC policy workshop, Sunday at 10am - EPSRC doctoral training accounts (1 message)
NPC response to HEFCE information consultation (1 message)
NPC response to the HEFCE/QAA/UUK/SCOP review of quality assurance (1 message)
NPC response to the SHEFC review of research (second stage consultation) (1 message)
NPC response to UUK/SCOP consultation on review of complaints (1 message)
NPC Scotland meeting at Napier on 10/2/01 (1 message)
NPC submission to Commission on NUS Democracy (1 message)
NPC submission to funding councils' research training review (1 message)
NPC submission to HM Treasury's review of the supply of scientists and engineers (1 message)
NPC submission to the BA Graduate Studies Review Committee (1 message)
NPC submission to the Research Councils' quinquennial review (1 message)
NPC submission to the Scottish Parliament's review of funding for the voluntary sector (1 message)
NPC submission to the Welsh Investigation into Student Hardship and Finance (1 message)
NPC Wales was postponed (1 message)
NPC workshops in Surrey, 3/6/01 (1 message)
NPC workshops in Surrey, 3/6/01 - update (1 message)
NPC: West Midlands Project Officer's report to February OGM (1 message)
NUS Commission on democracy review (1 message)
NUS Conference / Postgraduate committee (1 message)
NUS conference report (1 message)
NUS motions (2 messages)
NUS motions and amendments (1 message)
NUS motions and previous comments (1 message)
NUS motions co-ordination (2 messages)
NUS mtions (again) (2 messages)
NUS National Council report, 12/6/01 (2 messages)
OGM 2-3 June, Guildford (1 message)
OGM apologies (1 message)
Optional amendments (1 message)
Oxford NPC meeting update (1 message)
PG Funding discussion (1 message)
PG Funding part 2 (13 messages)
PG funding policy motion (7 messages)
PG surveys (2 messages)
PhD appeals (1 message)
postgraduate community (1 message)
Postgraduate EDM update (1 message)
Postgraduate Surveys (4 messages)
Postponement of NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting to 16/6/01 (1 message)
project on the professional development of associate teachers (1 message)
Quinquennial research councils' review report available (1 message)
Reminder if you want accommodation for Surrey NPC meeting (1 message)
Report of the Welsh Investigation Group on Student Hardship and Funding (1 message)
Reports from NUS Council and a HEFCE seminar on quality (1 message)
Residence charge (2 messages)
Scottish Sub-Committee Meeting, Saturday, 16th June, 2001 (1 message)
Segregation (16 messages)
Should NPC campaign against top-up fees? (1 message)
Should NPC oppose top-up fees? Have your say! (1 message)
Slight correction to list of NPC officers (1 message)
Student loans for postgraduates (2 messages)
Surrey OGM agenda in plain text form (1 message)
Taxation (3 messages)
The funding debate continues (1 message)
The funding debate strikes back (2 messages)
The NPC General Secretary's Xmas break (1 message)
This is interesting (1 message)
Two important new publications (1 message)
UNIVERSITY OF YORK GRADUATE STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION (1 message)
upcoming opportunity (1 message)
Update on the postgraduate EDM (1 message)
URGENT Info. request for Guardian article (1 message)
Voting in elections (2 messages)
Voting rights at the NPC OGM (1 message)
What everyone else promised (1 message)
What Owain Promised (1 message)
www.npc.org.uk (1 message)
Your chance to be on Radio 1! (1 message)
[union-postgrad] Last round of PG funding questions (1 message)
[union-postgrad] PG Funding part 2 (1 message)

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

NPC Home

NPC Home

Options

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

From

Date

Size

New Thread

5.2 Financial Report

5.2 Financial Report

John Nigel Furse <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jun 2001 07:22:14 +0100

82 lines

New Thread

A response from DfES

A response from DfES

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:41:05 -0000

115 lines

New Thread

Accommodation for NPC OGM in Worcester

Accommodation for NPC OGM in Worcester

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:46:29 +0100

62 lines

New Thread

agenda

Re: agenda

Alex Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 11:21:26 +0100

20 lines

New Thread

Agenda for 2001 NPC AGM

Agenda for 2001 NPC AGM

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 4 Aug 2001 17:17:35 +0100

276 lines

New Thread

Agenda for NPC meeting in Oxford on 17/2/01

Agenda for NPC meeting in Oxford on 17/2/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:33:54 -0000

306 lines

New Thread

Agenda for NPC OGM in Worcester, 3/11/01

Agenda for NPC OGM in Worcester, 3/11/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:29:55 -0000

139 lines

New Thread

Agenda for NPC Scotland meeting on 10/2/01

Agenda for NPC Scotland meeting on 10/2/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:30:25 -0000

192 lines

New Thread

Agenda for NPC Scotland meeting on 27/10/01 in Glasgow

Agenda for NPC Scotland meeting on 27/10/01 in Glasgow

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:26:16 +0100

101 lines

New Thread

Agenda for NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting in Aberdeen, 16/6/01

Agenda for NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting in Aberdeen, 16/6/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:55:04 +0100

108 lines

New Thread

Agenda for NPC Wales meeting 22/9/01

Agenda for NPC Wales meeting 22/9/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:09:21 +0100

101 lines

New Thread

amusing, but....

amusing, but....

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 2 Jun 2001 01:00:45 +0100

48 lines

New Thread

And on a related subject ...

And on a related subject ...

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:56:18 +0100

12 lines

Re: And on a related subject ...

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:23:10 +0100

82 lines

New Thread

And the result are:

And the result are:

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:57:56 +0100

162 lines

New Thread

Antother bit of news

Antother bit of news

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:56:49 +0100

12 lines

New Thread

Any advice?

Any advice?

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:44:37 +0000/+0100

34 lines

Re: Any advice?

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:50:21 +0100

61 lines

Re: Any advice?

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:02:54 +0000/+0100

20 lines

Re: Any advice?

Michael Waugaman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:22:31 +0100

29 lines

Re: Any advice?

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:41:12 +0100

37 lines

Re: Any advice?

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 02:30:17 +0100

98 lines

Re: Any advice?

Samantha Alsbury <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:00:20 +0100

42 lines

Re: Any advice?

Jayne Elliott <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:03:24 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

apologies for meeting in Oxford

apologies for meeting in Oxford

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:14:55 +0000

35 lines

New Thread

Conference 2001

Conference 2001

Alex Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:18:10 +0100

86 lines

New Thread

Constitutional amendment proposed for NPC's 2001 AGM

Constitutional amendment proposed for NPC's 2001 AGM

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:19:22 +0100

96 lines

New Thread

Consultation responses

Consultation responses

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:30:31 -0000

50 lines

New Thread

cost of a PhD

Re: cost of a PhD

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:25:23 +0100

30 lines

New Thread

Council Tax and writing up students

Council Tax and writing up students

A.T. Furse <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:02:41 +0100

23 lines

New Thread

Current consultations needing an NPC response

Current consultations needing an NPC response

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:55:43 +0100

84 lines

New Thread

Details of next NPC OGM in Surrey on 2/6/01

Details of next NPC OGM in Surrey on 2/6/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 May 2001 17:09:31 +0100

89 lines

New Thread

Directions to Worcester Campus

Directions to Worcester Campus

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:45:12 -0000

40 lines

New Thread

Education Rsearcher vacancy

Education Rsearcher vacancy

Louise Peel <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:32:59 +0000

6193 lines

New Thread

Election of a postgraduate rep to ILT Council

Election of a postgraduate rep to ILT Council

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:18:20 -0000

46 lines

New Thread

Elections at the NPC AGM

Elections at the NPC AGM

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:46:01 +0100

141 lines

New Thread

email correction RE: URGENT Info. request for Guardian article

email correction RE: URGENT Info. request for Guardian article

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:20:09 +0000

68 lines

New Thread

EO Re: Last round of PG funding questions

EO Re: Last round of PG funding questions

Sue McPherson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:17:17 +0100

47 lines

New Thread

Final call for answers

Final call for answers

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:57:12 +0100

169 lines

Re: Final call for answers

Adrian Furse <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:11:17 +0100

180 lines

Re: Final call for answers

Tim Roll-Pickering <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:11:00 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

First draft of motion

First draft of motion

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:32:51 +0100

304 lines

New Thread

Follow up from Policy Workshop on Segregation

Follow up from Policy Workshop on Segregation

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:51:04 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

fun & games at NUS

fun & games at NUS

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:11:57 +0100

32 lines

Re: fun & games at NUS

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:03:40 +0100

32 lines

Re: fun & games at NUS

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:06:19 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

FW: AUT press story

FW: AUT press story

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:36:04 -0000

63 lines

New Thread

FW: Careers Planning Workshop

FW: Careers Planning Workshop

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:18:48 +0100

82 lines

New Thread

FW: from Kazakhstan

FW: from Kazakhstan

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:24:59 +0000

122 lines

New Thread

FW: Postgraduate EDM

FW: Postgraduate EDM

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:01:41 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

FW: UKCGE IMPROVING STANDARDS FORA

FW: UKCGE IMPROVING STANDARDS FORA

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:25:29 -0000

672 lines

New Thread

General Secretary away from office 26-29 March

General Secretary away from office 26-29 March

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:36:57 +0100

38 lines

New Thread

General Secretary away Thursday to Sunday

General Secretary away Thursday to Sunday

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:54:29 -0000

31 lines

Re: General Secretary away Thursday to Sunday

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:26:33 +0000

41 lines

New Thread

Getting to the Oxford University Club

Getting to the Oxford University Club

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:43:47 -0000

50 lines

New Thread

Graduate Centres

Graduate Centres

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:21:46 +0100

45 lines

Re: Graduate Centres

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:54:57 +0000

70 lines

Re: Graduate Centres

Craig Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:03:20 -0400

53 lines

New Thread

Groovy Graduate Centre

Groovy Graduate Centre

manningdj <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2001 23:10:42 +0100

155 lines

New Thread

GS away until Monday 21 May

GS away until Monday 21 May

JAMES GROVES <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2001 23:29:56 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

GS away Weds and Thurs this week

GS away Weds and Thurs this week

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:38:24 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

GS out of office 18 and 19 July

GS out of office 18 and 19 July

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:34:26 +0100

31 lines

New Thread

HEFCE consultation on quality assurance

HEFCE consultation on quality assurance

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:25:35 +0100

39 lines

New Thread

HM Treasury review of the supply of scientists and engineers

HM Treasury review of the supply of scientists and engineers

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:48:00 +0100

46 lines

New Thread

How to find the NPC OGM in Worcester

How to find the NPC OGM in Worcester

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:42:41 -0000

52 lines

New Thread

Inauguaral NPC Wales meeting 22/9/01 in Cardiff

Inauguaral NPC Wales meeting 22/9/01 in Cardiff

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:12:04 +0100

69 lines

New Thread

Info needed re: accommodation and constitutions

Info needed re: accommodation and constitutions

Tim Roll-Pickering <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:20:11 +0000

38 lines

New Thread

Institution Contacts

Institution Contacts

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:29:36 +0000

29 lines

New Thread

Invoices, Conference and the GS' movements

Invoices, Conference and the GS' movements

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:41:55 +0100

50 lines

New Thread

IoS article

IoS article

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:03:07 +0100

40 lines

New Thread

IoS story on PG money problems

IoS story on PG money problems

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:34:28 +0100

40 lines

New Thread

Last round of PG funding questions

Last round of PG funding questions

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:31:15 +0100

98 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:40:29 +0000

93 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

Yuwei Lin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:12:03 +0100

145 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:33:34 +0100

125 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:35:55 +0000

34 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:42:37 +0100

27 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

A.Porter esq. <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:57:17 -0700

125 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

Samantha Alsbury <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:11:05 +0100

122 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:39:28 +0100

81 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

Jon Biggs <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:06:54 +0000

151 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

Sue McPherson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:16:55 +0100

88 lines

Re: Last round of PG funding questions

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:23:40 +0000/+0100

115 lines

New Thread

Level of facilities for postgrads in new universities

Level of facilities for postgrads in new universities

Janet Bunker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:24:28 +0100

17 lines

New Thread

New NPC Management Subcommittee details

New NPC Management Subcommittee details

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:29:52 -0000

83 lines

New Thread

New NPC officers for 2001/2002

New NPC officers for 2001/2002

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:57:00 +0100

118 lines

New Thread

newbie in process algebra and protocol validation.

newbie in process algebra and protocol validation.

Diyu Wang (Gary) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 16:10:20 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

Next NPC OGM Cranfield 23/2/02

Next NPC OGM Cranfield 23/2/02

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:37:13 -0000

55 lines

New Thread

Next NPC Ordinary General Meeting Sat 2 June in Surrey

Next NPC Ordinary General Meeting Sat 2 June in Surrey

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:06:06 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

Next NPC Scotland meeting 27/10/01 in Glasgow

Next NPC Scotland meeting 27/10/01 in Glasgow

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:08:15 +0100

54 lines

New Thread

Next NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting 12/5/01 in Stirling

Next NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting 12/5/01 in Stirling

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:02:08 +0100

50 lines

New Thread

Nominations sought for student director of HERO

Nominations sought for student director of HERO

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:06:50 -0000

70 lines

New Thread

Notice of NPC AGM, 11 August 2001, Warwick

Notice of NPC AGM, 11 August 2001, Warwick

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Jul 2001 18:14:56 +0100

156 lines

Re: Notice of NPC AGM, 11 August 2001, Warwick

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:41:23 +0100

27 lines

New Thread

NPC affiliation invoices for 2001/2002 are now out

NPC affiliation invoices for 2001/2002 are now out

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:05:28 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

NPC affiliations - the final tally

NPC affiliations - the final tally

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:42:34 +0100

118 lines

New Thread

NPC AGM, 11/8/01, Warwick - complete set of papers

NPC AGM, 11/8/01, Warwick - complete set of papers

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:54:23 +0100

3003 lines

New Thread

NPC conference news

NPC conference news

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:38:11 +0100

46 lines

New Thread

NPC Constitutional Subcommittee membership

NPC Constitutional Subcommittee membership

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:44:02 -0000

53 lines

New Thread

NPC Digest - 24 Jul 2001 to 25 Jul 2001 (#2001-38)

Re: NPC Digest - 24 Jul 2001 to 25 Jul 2001 (#2001-38)

Ruth Chandler <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:33:54 +0100

757 lines

New Thread

NPC Gen Sec is on holiday 18 to 22 August

NPC Gen Sec is on holiday 18 to 22 August

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:11:16 +0100

41 lines

New Thread

NPC General Secretary on holiday 4 to 8 June

NPC General Secretary on holiday 4 to 8 June

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jun 2001 07:30:52 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

NPC General Secretary's Easter holiday

NPC General Secretary's Easter holiday

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:47:25 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 10.1 - final discussion document and proposals for the strategy review

NPC meeting item 10.1 - final discussion document and proposals for the strategy review

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:07:48 -0000

704 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 10.2 - reflections on the strategy review by Rachel Hall

NPC meeting item 10.2 - reflections on the strategy review by Rachel Hall

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:16:37 -0000

1468 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 12.1 - a proposed new objects clause

NPC meeting item 12.1 - a proposed new objects clause

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:30:31 -0000

72 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 12.2 - poposed equal opportunities statement

NPC meeting item 12.2 - poposed equal opportunities statement

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:58:43 -0000

37 lines

Re: NPC meeting item 12.2 - poposed equal opportunities statement

Flora Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:29:21 +0000

74 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 13.3 - JISC review of plagiarism policy

NPC meeting item 13.3 - JISC review of plagiarism policy

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:41:50 -0000

142 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 2.1 - Minutes of the EGM held on 19/8/00

NPC meeting item 2.1 - Minutes of the EGM held on 19/8/00

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:11:41 -0000

500 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 2.2 - minutes of the AGM held on 20/8/00

NPC meeting item 2.2 - minutes of the AGM held on 20/8/00

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:38:26 -0000

881 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 2.3 - minutes of the MSC meeting held on 14/10/00

NPC meeting item 2.3 - minutes of the MSC meeting held on 14/10/00

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:33:28 -0000

217 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 2.4 - minutes of the OGM held on 28/10/00

NPC meeting item 2.4 - minutes of the OGM held on 28/10/00

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:11:15 -0000

645 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 2.5 - minutes of the MSC meeting held on 3-4/2/01

NPC meeting item 2.5 - minutes of the MSC meeting held on 3-4/2/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:11:15 -0000

327 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 2.6 - minutes of the Scottish Subcommittee meeting held on 10/2/01

NPC meeting item 2.6 - minutes of the Scottish Subcommittee meeting held on 10/2/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:14:44 -0000

275 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 5.1 - current joint NUS/NPC work in the run up to the General Election

NPC meeting item 5.1 - current joint NUS/NPC work in the run up to the General Election

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:51:48 -0000

96 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 5.2 - the invisible student

NPC meeting item 5.2 - the invisible student

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:51:48 -0000

156 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 5.3 - the proposed NUS Postgraduate Committee

NPC meeting item 5.3 - the proposed NUS Postgraduate Committee

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:53:27 -0000

77 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 8.1 - General Secretary's report

NPC meeting item 8.1 - General Secretary's report

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:51:01 -0000

277 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 8.2 - Treasurer's report

NPC meeting item 8.2 - Treasurer's report

Adrian Furse <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:57:53 -0000

178 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 8.4 - Project Officer's report: Colin Beveridge

NPC meeting item 8.4 - Project Officer's report: Colin Beveridge

Colin A R Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:40:48 -0000

50 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 8.4 - Project Officer's report: Jeremy Hoad

NPC meeting item 8.4 - Project Officer's report: Jeremy Hoad

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:21:12 -0000

130 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 8.5 - Minutes Secretary's report

NPC meeting item 8.5 - Minutes Secretary's report

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:09:04 -0000

63 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 8.6 - report from the Journal of Graduate Education

NPC meeting item 8.6 - report from the Journal of Graduate Education

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:59:04 -0000

103 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 9.1 - response to CVCP consultation on independent review panels

NPC meeting item 9.1 - response to CVCP consultation on independent review panels

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:02:23 -0000

392 lines

New Thread

NPC meeting item 9.2 - response to the HEFCE review of research

NPC meeting item 9.2 - response to the HEFCE review of research

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:04:17 -0000

375 lines

New Thread

NPC Newsletter

NPC Newsletter

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:52:20 +0000

17 lines

New Thread

NPC newsletter coming soon!

NPC newsletter coming soon!

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:31:44 -0000

41 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.1 - minutes of the OGM 17/2/01

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.1 - minutes of the OGM 17/2/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 12:38:29 +0100

673 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.2 - minutes of the MSC meeting 18/2/01

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.2 - minutes of the MSC meeting 18/2/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 12:38:32 +0100

101 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.3 - minutes of the MSC meeting 19-20/5/01

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 2.3 - minutes of the MSC meeting 19-20/5/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 12:43:16 +0100

341 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.1 - General Secretary's report

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.1 - General Secretary's report

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:46:19 +0100

190 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.2 - matters arising

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.2 - matters arising

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 12:45:39 +0100

32 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.5 - Peter Campbell's proposed remit as Project Officer

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 3.5 - Peter Campbell's proposed remit as Project Officer

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 10:29:16 +0100

85 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.3 - affiliation protocol and fee formula

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.3 - affiliation protocol and fee formula

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 17:12:54 +0100

133 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.4 - election regulations

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.4 - election regulations

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 17:22:37 +0100

108 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.1 - response to SHEFC review of research (2nd stage)

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.1 - response to SHEFC review of research (2nd stage)

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 18:15:17 +0100

251 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.2 - response to the Welsh Assembly Investigation into Student Hardship and Funding

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.2 - response to the Welsh Assembly Investigation into Student Hardship and Funding

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 18:22:33 +0100

510 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.3 - response to the British Academy review of graduate studies

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.5.3 - response to the British Academy review of graduate studies

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 18:24:43 +0100

252 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.6 - Elections

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 5.6 - Elections

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 12:51:25 +0100

37 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 7 - research councils' quinquennial review

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 7 - research councils' quinquennial review

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 19:22:10 +0100

186 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 8.1 - campaigning on funding

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 8.1 - campaigning on funding

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 18:50:45 +0100

165 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 8.2 - campaigning on early day motions and parliamentary activity

NPC OGM 2/6/01 item 8.2 - campaigning on early day motions and parliamentary activity

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 21:15:56 +0100

118 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 3/11/01 in Worcester

NPC OGM 3/11/01 in Worcester

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:09:01 +0100

49 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM 3/11/01 item 2.0 - minutes

NPC OGM 3/11/01 item 2.0 - minutes

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:50:01 -0000

4079 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM Directions to meeting room

NPC OGM Directions to meeting room

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 11:21:52 +0100

23 lines

New Thread

NPC OGM item 4.0 - reports

NPC OGM item 4.0 - reports

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:54:03 -0000

600 lines

New Thread

NPC policy workshop 3/6/01 - postgraduate needs versus segregation

NPC policy workshop 3/6/01 - postgraduate needs versus segregation

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 16:17:21 +0100

161 lines

New Thread

NPC policy workshop 3/6/01 - research councils' postgraduate skills requirements

NPC policy workshop 3/6/01 - research councils' postgraduate skills requirements

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 16:37:46 +0100

164 lines

New Thread

NPC policy workshop, Sunday at 10am - EPSRC doctoral training accounts

NPC policy workshop, Sunday at 10am - EPSRC doctoral training accounts

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:12:56 -0000

93 lines

New Thread

NPC response to HEFCE information consultation

NPC response to HEFCE information consultation

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:08:40 -0000

1049 lines

New Thread

NPC response to the HEFCE/QAA/UUK/SCOP review of quality assurance

NPC response to the HEFCE/QAA/UUK/SCOP review of quality assurance

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:28:31 -0000

1158 lines

New Thread

NPC response to the SHEFC review of research (second stage consultation)

NPC response to the SHEFC review of research (second stage consultation)

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:57:49 +0100

249 lines

New Thread

NPC response to UUK/SCOP consultation on review of complaints

NPC response to UUK/SCOP consultation on review of complaints

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:32:38 +0100

1378 lines

New Thread

NPC Scotland meeting at Napier on 10/2/01

NPC Scotland meeting at Napier on 10/2/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:52:46 -0000

63 lines

New Thread

NPC submission to Commission on NUS Democracy

NPC submission to Commission on NUS Democracy

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:13:11 -0000

1202 lines

New Thread

NPC submission to funding councils' research training review

NPC submission to funding councils' research training review

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:34:07 -0000

1023 lines

New Thread

NPC submission to HM Treasury's review of the supply of scientists and engineers

NPC submission to HM Treasury's review of the supply of scientists and engineers

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:03:56 +0100

439 lines

New Thread

NPC submission to the BA Graduate Studies Review Committee

NPC submission to the BA Graduate Studies Review Committee

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2001 19:33:32 +0100

249 lines

New Thread

NPC submission to the Research Councils' quinquennial review

NPC submission to the Research Councils' quinquennial review

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:41:35 +0100

444 lines

New Thread

NPC submission to the Scottish Parliament's review of funding for the voluntary sector

NPC submission to the Scottish Parliament's review of funding for the voluntary sector

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:59:12 +0100

154 lines

New Thread

NPC submission to the Welsh Investigation into Student Hardship and Finance

NPC submission to the Welsh Investigation into Student Hardship and Finance

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:55:18 +0100

495 lines

New Thread

NPC Wales was postponed

NPC Wales was postponed

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:16:30 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

NPC workshops in Surrey, 3/6/01

NPC workshops in Surrey, 3/6/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 16:14:37 +0100

51 lines

New Thread

NPC workshops in Surrey, 3/6/01 - update

NPC workshops in Surrey, 3/6/01 - update

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 May 2001 16:27:25 +0100

62 lines

New Thread

NPC: West Midlands Project Officer's report to February OGM

NPC: West Midlands Project Officer's report to February OGM

Alex Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:45:51 -0000

64 lines

New Thread

NUS Commission on democracy review

NUS Commission on democracy review

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:33:04 +0100

25 lines

New Thread

NUS Conference / Postgraduate committee

NUS Conference / Postgraduate committee

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:05:53 +0100

40 lines

New Thread

NUS conference report

NUS conference report

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:23:49 +0100

142 lines

New Thread

NUS motions

NUS motions

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:13:10 -0000

71 lines

Re: NUS motions

Tim Roll-Pickering <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:49:20 +0000

27 lines

New Thread

NUS motions and amendments

NUS motions and amendments

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:03:47 -0000

96 lines

New Thread

NUS motions and previous comments

Re: NUS motions and previous comments

Alex Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:08:35 -0000

91 lines

New Thread

NUS motions co-ordination

NUS motions co-ordination

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:52:12 +0000

65 lines

Re: NUS motions co-ordination

Alex Bols <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:33:19 -0000

20 lines

New Thread

NUS mtions (again)

NUS mtions (again)

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:22:14 +0000

34 lines

Re: NUS mtions (again)

Alex Bols <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:16:39 -0000

52 lines

New Thread

NUS National Council report, 12/6/01

NUS National Council report, 12/6/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:06:31 +0100

114 lines

Re: NUS National Council report, 12/6/01

Alex Bols <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:43:01 +0100

132 lines

New Thread

OGM 2-3 June, Guildford

OGM 2-3 June, Guildford

Alex Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 09:58:22 +0100

210 lines

New Thread

OGM apologies

OGM apologies

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 May 2001 21:34:22 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

Optional amendments

Optional amendments

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:42:34 +0100

95 lines

New Thread

Oxford NPC meeting update

Oxford NPC meeting update

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:27:31 -0000

45 lines

New Thread

PG Funding discussion

PG Funding discussion

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:02:24 +0100

18 lines

New Thread

PG Funding part 2

PG Funding part 2

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:00:37 +0100

65 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:02:46 +0000/+0100

82 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:20:00 +0100

68 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Yuwei Lin <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:16:42 +0100

36 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Robert Daley <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:31:42 +0100

35 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Samantha Alsbury <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:48:35 +0100

44 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

LUCY RYAN <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:43:46 +0100

20 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Samantha Alsbury <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:57:51 +0100

78 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:47:23 +0100

32 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Samantha Alsbury <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:43:44 +0100

43 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

Adrian Furse <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 09:32:45 +0100

97 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

A.Porter esq. <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:02:27 -0700

31 lines

Re: PG Funding part 2

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:32:22 +0000

89 lines

New Thread

PG funding policy motion

PG funding policy motion

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:35:35 +0100

76 lines

Re: PG funding policy motion

Tim Roll-Pickering <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:45:24 +0100

43 lines

Re: PG funding policy motion

Stuart Purdie <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:15:47 +0100

62 lines

Re: PG funding policy motion

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:02:11 +0000

49 lines

Re: PG funding policy motion

David Manning <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:30:43 GMT0BST

48 lines

Re: PG funding policy motion

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:14:34 +0000/+0100

67 lines

Re: PG funding policy motion

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:22:25 +0000

29 lines

New Thread

PG surveys

PG surveys

Brian J Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:06:03 +0100

40 lines

Re: PG surveys

Jamie Darwen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:38:08 +0100

75 lines

New Thread

PhD appeals

PhD appeals

manningdj <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:55:56 +0100

97 lines

New Thread

postgraduate community

postgraduate community

R.W. Race <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:26:26 +0000

54 lines

New Thread

Postgraduate EDM update

Postgraduate EDM update

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:03:25 +0100

68 lines

New Thread

Postgraduate Surveys

Postgraduate Surveys

manningdj <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:56:13 +0100

68 lines

Re: Postgraduate Surveys

c.buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:21:38 +0100

32 lines

Re: Postgraduate Surveys

Alex Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:40:12 +0100

58 lines

Re: Postgraduate Surveys

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:42:52 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Postponement of NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting to 16/6/01

Postponement of NPC Scottish Subcommittee meeting to 16/6/01

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 May 2001 17:51:40 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

project on the professional development of associate teachers

project on the professional development of associate teachers

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:51:04 +0100

551 lines

New Thread

Quinquennial research councils' review report available

Quinquennial research councils' review report available

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:58:35 -0000

37 lines

New Thread

Reminder if you want accommodation for Surrey NPC meeting

Reminder if you want accommodation for Surrey NPC meeting

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 May 2001 17:51:35 +0100

43 lines

New Thread

Report of the Welsh Investigation Group on Student Hardship and Funding

Report of the Welsh Investigation Group on Student Hardship and Funding

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:37:27 +0100

100 lines

New Thread

Reports from NUS Council and a HEFCE seminar on quality

Reports from NUS Council and a HEFCE seminar on quality

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:06:09 -0000

149 lines

New Thread

Residence charge

Residence charge

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:18:52 +0000

21 lines

Re: Residence charge

Eric Greif <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 22:03:31 -0500

33 lines

New Thread

Scottish Sub-Committee Meeting, Saturday, 16th June, 2001

Scottish Sub-Committee Meeting, Saturday, 16th June, 2001

c.buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 May 2001 15:57:28 +0100

34 lines

New Thread

Segregation

Segregation

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:54:26 +0000/+0100

25 lines

Re: Segregation

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:25:25 +0100

32 lines

Re: Segregation

Brian Hogan, Medical Students' & Sites Officer, UCL Union <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:27:21 +0000

65 lines

Re: Segregation

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:58:07 +0000/+0100

63 lines

Re: Segregation

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:02:53 +0100

46 lines

Re: Segregation

Sam Hardy <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:48:49 +0100

37 lines

Re: Segregation

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:34:05 +0000

56 lines

Re: Segregation

Craig Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:55:02 -0400

104 lines

Re: Segregation

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:46:34 +0100

30 lines

Re: Segregation

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:15:21 +0000

39 lines

Re: Segregation

Stef Evans- Deputy President (Education&Welfare) <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:47:55 +0100

101 lines

Re: Segregation

Jon Biggs <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:20:51 +0000

51 lines

Re: Segregation

Liz Telford <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:31:45 +0100

57 lines

Re: Segregation

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:03:43 +0100

55 lines

Re: Segregation

Craig Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2001 19:36:51 -0400

50 lines

Re: Segregation

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:12:52 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

Should NPC campaign against top-up fees?

Should NPC campaign against top-up fees?

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:55:59 +0000

25 lines

New Thread

Should NPC oppose top-up fees? Have your say!

Should NPC oppose top-up fees? Have your say!

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:52:05 +0000

17 lines

New Thread

Slight correction to list of NPC officers

Slight correction to list of NPC officers

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:40:46 +0100

33 lines

New Thread

Student loans for postgraduates

Student loans for postgraduates

manningdj <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:56:35 +0100

183 lines

Re: Student loans for postgraduates

c.buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:01:53 +0100

40 lines

New Thread

Surrey OGM agenda in plain text form

Surrey OGM agenda in plain text form

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 May 2001 11:19:08 +0100

88 lines

New Thread

Taxation

Re: Taxation

Jonathan Gillham <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:09:21 +0100

28 lines

Re: Taxation

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:33:09 +0100

77 lines

Re: Taxation

L.Livesey <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:33:14 +0000

43 lines

New Thread

The funding debate continues

The funding debate continues

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:53:53 +0100

235 lines

New Thread

The funding debate strikes back

The funding debate strikes back

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:08:05 +0100

50 lines

Re: The funding debate strikes back

Samantha Alsbury <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:02:04 +0100

70 lines

New Thread

The NPC General Secretary's Xmas break

The NPC General Secretary's Xmas break

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:25:36 -0000

43 lines

New Thread

This is interesting

This is interesting

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2001 10:31:02 +0100

10 lines

New Thread

Two important new publications

Two important new publications

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:29:08 -0000

60 lines

New Thread

UNIVERSITY OF YORK GRADUATE STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION

UNIVERSITY OF YORK GRADUATE STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION

GSA <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:34:11 +0100

32 lines

New Thread

upcoming opportunity

upcoming opportunity

Mike <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:09:49 +0100

25 lines

New Thread

Update on the postgraduate EDM

Update on the postgraduate EDM

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 May 2001 17:24:38 +0100

67 lines

New Thread

URGENT Info. request for Guardian article

URGENT Info. request for Guardian article

Jeremy Hoad <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:40:09 +0000

55 lines

New Thread

Voting in elections

Voting in elections

C J Neville-Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 12 May 2001 12:36:34 +0100

15 lines

Re: Voting in elections

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 12 May 2001 14:20:12 +0000/+0100

52 lines

New Thread

Voting rights at the NPC OGM

Voting rights at the NPC OGM

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:08:21 +0100

57 lines

New Thread

What everyone else promised

What everyone else promised

Alex Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:26:45 +0100

64 lines

New Thread

What Owain Promised

What Owain Promised

T M Harman <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Apr 2001 14:03:57 +0000/+0100

27 lines

New Thread

www.npc.org.uk

www.npc.org.uk

Andrew Green <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:30:54 +0100

29 lines

New Thread

Your chance to be on Radio 1!

Your chance to be on Radio 1!

James Groves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:10:49 -0000

52 lines

New Thread

[union-postgrad] Last round of PG funding questions

Re: [union-postgrad] Last round of PG funding questions

Tim Roll-Pickering <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:40:43 +0100

90 lines

New Thread

[union-postgrad] PG Funding part 2

Re: [union-postgrad] PG Funding part 2

Tim Roll-Pickering <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:44:50 +0100

48 lines

JISCMail Tools


RSS Feeds and Sharing


Advanced Options


Archives

July 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999
1998


WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Secured by F-Secure Anti-Virus CataList Email List Search Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager